Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Quick question about the packs....

GS Size come in packs? correct?

and what are the prices for GS, Including tax.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

^^ $200 + tax wherever the hell you live
DC and Thank you ma Brotherr
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the hype is strong in this thread

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

reading the last 12 pages has been comedy ...cats biting nails badd.,..
laugh.gif

so happy my spot got my pack put aside

I'll be dam if they do get cancelled that will be the end of nike.com

-bdis-

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

SMH at all these hypers, sneaker game went into shambles this year.
Word, I don't even collect no more, I stopped Collecting about a year ago after the 10/13, Sneaker game is officially dead, its all hype andFad.

I just buy what I like, and Im going to get these for my little brother.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

These packs have got me fiendin'. I got finals to study for but all I am doing is worrying if I am going to be able to get these shoes... I must must havethese.... I can retire from jays a happy man...

does anyone know if Finishline online will get them? If they do, do they drop at midnight like Eastbay?

Originally Posted by Rukawa0320

does anyone know if Finishline online will get them? If they do, do they drop at midnight like Eastbay?
They usually get them and they go up at 12 or a little before.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

do they have time zone difference? like starting @ 9pm on west coast.

Originally Posted by baobaoandgougou

Originally Posted by RKO2004

do they have time zone difference? like starting @ 9pm on west coast.

12ET so 9PM I guess
laugh.gif

I had a pack set aside from my hookup but after seeing the xi's and being dissapointed with them, I ended up contacting an old associate of mine from backin high school to see if he still had any of his xi's left that he would sell, back in 2000-01 he copped 3 pairs of each colorway when we went to cop onthe release dates. He told me he had a pair of ds concords and ds space jams he would sell me for $400 for both pairs. So now come early next week when I getpaid I'm going to have my own unoffical cdp with concords and space jams instead. Personally Ive never been a fan of the space jam colorway so most likelyim going to trade the space jams for either 2001 blk red retros or some blue penny foams.

From what ive seen regarding the pack though at least in the so cal area is that if you don't have a hook up or know someone at the spots around here, ithas the potential to be a somewhat tough cop seeing how alot of employees plan to get the shoes for themselves and most likely have packs on hold for theirfriends or family and the spots ive gone to have gotten less packs then usual.

Personally in my opinion if you just want the blk reds I would just go for the 2001 retros or just look for some steals right now but best of luck to all whotry and get these come saturday.

NDC sold out all ready ? well the classic XIS are in there if you say air jordan XI or XIIIs it will be chaos. If these would have dropped by them selfs
the air jordan XIs people would have died like they did in 01. the crazy thing is that these are a GR pleanty to go around personally i like the air jordanXIIIS better to many bootleg XIs but if you got a pair of concords,UNC, or space jams that are icey thats another story. i wanna see pictures of what goes downand to see if they sell out. im passing on these becauese ill cop the OG taxi 12s the will last untill the end of time , and ill cop the CDP XIS along with theCDP IIIS,IVS,V, and now the XIs in the summer because ill have more money to spend then.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

You know what sucks more? Those people who ORDERED but don't have enough money on there debit just for a backup purchase on saturday...
real talk...priorities peoples...I couldnt afford the IXs in 2001, that's why I want these so bad...

Originally Posted by glove72

You know what sucks more? Those people who ORDERED but don't have enough money on there debit just for a backup purchase on saturday...
real talk...priorities peoples...I couldnt afford the IXs in 2001, that's why I want these so bad...
tired.gif
this is gonna be a long saturday
tired.gif

I called a nike rep on the phone yersterday amd he said the whole thing was bogus. Their orders would get cancelled and they will be availablefor the 20th. Also use the code NIKEHOLIDAY for 30% off on Nike.com.
tongue.gif

I am offically retired picked up he 11/12 for retail last week at my local spot and copper the em 2's today....best way to got out diddy boppin after I gotmy em confirmation
smile.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by glove72

tired.gif
this is gonna be a long saturday
tired.gif

Please believe I've got mine locked already. I'm deployed right now and didnt want any problems so I paid the extra and went with PYS. Should bedelivered to my crib this morning UPS and wifey will put them on ice until I return in February. She paid for half as an early christmas present and sincethis in the last of my grails to give me I - XXIII

I'm out the game now...but if I can hit a hot pair on Beastbay at 12 I might just cop another...just for the XIs

i just would like to know one way or another before tonight whether the ndc orders are going to stick or not so i can make other arrangements if i need to.

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

I called a nike rep on the phone yersterday amd he said the whole thing was bogus. Their orders would get cancelled and they will be available for the 20th. Also use the code NIKEHOLIDAY for 30% off on Nike.com.
tongue.gif

You can't use that code.

Back
Top Bottom