Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

what time does ndc put up their packs for purchase tonight just in case??? does anyone know if those holiday codes for 30% on Beastbay would work on thepackages??? They probably will be excluded but you never know.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

how are we suppose to pay for another pack if it takes 1-3 days to return money?

this is lame

Exactly what I was thinking when I heard they may be canceling your guy's orders...

With holidays being next week (around the time you would normally get your money back) you might not see it til Friday at the earliest.....Sadly im deadserious.

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Nothing on cancellations yet.

laugh.gif

nike has put put up tons of shoes early...never seen a cancellation to this day.

how do these fit? if i usually wear like a 9.5 what size should i get?
i guess im asking if the 11's fit like the lows that came out or do they run big or small.. same for 12's too

For those of you who are camping out or waiting in lines, don't forget to take pics and video to show the rest of us online homebodies the madness that weare missing...

on a side note...don't be surprised is FNL and Beastbay crash tonight...might as well get that out in the open so we can all take solice in knowing ourorders might get through...

If this is your first order on eastbay and you get to checkout and it says it can't process your order KEEP TRYING...it does that almost every release...

I got my two packs and I sold one XII already...I am debating whether to get a pack off of FNL tonight and just call it quits...

I think there will def be a FNL refresh Monday morning..

thoughts?

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

I called a nike rep on the phone yersterday amd he said the whole thing was bogus. Their orders would get cancelled and they will be available for the 20th. Also use the code NIKEHOLIDAY for 30% off on Nike.com.
tongue.gif

For starters you cannot use that code, so your story is BS.

Nike aiin't canceling nothing.

The same reason any other company has cancelled orders, because of a glitch. Dell has done it numeous times. They can cancel all of the order if they do choose to do so. Will they, that reamins to be seen
ohwell.gif

Dell =/= Nike.

This happened many times with Nike....selling DMPs early, Birthday Lebron 2s, the Kid-athlete-business Lebron 3s..etc etc.

Nike made this "supposed" mistake you thinkn they are going to penalize the customers.

Start checking other sites come Sat if you want large sizes cause NDC is a wrap.

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

I hope all your orders get cancelled...cus i missed out. sorry.

you are weak for this
and cancellations don't necessarily mean you get a pack, hater.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

I called a nike rep on the phone yersterday amd he said the whole thing was bogus. Their orders would get cancelled and they will be available for the 20th. Also use the code NIKEHOLIDAY for 30% off on Nike.com.
tongue.gif

For starters you cannot use that code, so your story is BS.

Nike aiin't canceling nothing.

The same reason any other company has cancelled orders, because of a glitch. Dell has done it numeous times. They can cancel all of the order if they do choose to do so. Will they, that reamins to be seen
ohwell.gif

Dell =/= Nike.

This happened many times with Nike....selling DMPs early, Birthday Lebron 2s, the Kid-athlete-business Lebron 3s..etc etc.

Nike made this "supposed" mistake you thinkn they are going to penalize the customers.

Start checking other sites come Sat if you want large sizes cause NDC is a wrap.

after reading most of the stuff on here...im gonna take your word for it Mez. Gonna be hard to get out in the snow to cop my pack tomorrow. But Imight try and get a pack tonight on eastbay for insurance.

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

I hope all your orders get cancelled...cus i missed out. sorry.

shesh, happy holidays to you too.
roll.gif

woo hoo. 1st post.

I now can wipe the sweat off my forehead..

Just copped a pack off Ebay..I paid 450..kinda worth it for a guy like me who's gonna have a hell of a time finding a 15...seems like now a days 15 is thefirst size gone on all sites..but that's 2 re-sellers I won't be let down ever again....

Anyway my first pair of Taxi's and first pair of high top 11's...so I'm very thankful!..can't wait 2 see in person

Isn't there supposed to be 1 more pack after this???

Originally Posted by jhendri5

nice kicks has a very good comparison of the CDP and 2001 retro's. Here is the link: http://www.nicekicks.com/throwback-thursday-air-jordan-11-playoffs-retro-comparison/http://www.nicekicks.com/...layoffs-retro-comparison/
personally im really pleased with how the CDP's turned out.

those are the nicest CDP XIs i've seen.. the Patent Leather cut does not seem really stripped or small compared to the retro (except around the toe). Italso doesn't look thinner, at least around the heel (again does seem to near the toe). I wonder if the quality/design is just inconsistent on these..that's the biggest/best Patent leather cut i've seen on them. ofc they could also be different sizes

The retro still flows better though especially around the ankle. they have a really smooth shape and the PL/canvas ratio just looks more balanced on it

Also the jumpman on the tongue is different.. why does he look like he's either overweight or anorexic?
alien.gif
smh @ american diet

just signed onto my nike account to check my order status.....

anyone else notice the order date change from 18th to the 19th?

i just called nike
they have a recording talking about due to bad weather the employees didnt show up to work
roll.gif
this should get real intresting
mad.gif

^^^^ Yea bean, whats up wit that? My order status changed to the 19th also. After reading everything on here, I think we are going to be ok.

For the person who said Nike doesn't care about 1 unsatisfied customer, that's not how businesses work. The word of mouth is very powerful, and if youhave one customer who you piss off, that can lead to even more customers who won't order from you in the future.

Haven't you guys ever tried the program where you send Nike a sneaker you feel has a defect and they send you a voucher in return? They will most likelynot turn much of anything you send in down because they want to keep you happy. That voucher is a drip in a very large bucket for them.

Back
Top Bottom