Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Wait how do you guys judge quality?
I know for me I judge by how they feel on my feet and the durability. The color of soles on the XI is not a quality issue
laugh.gif
. As long as it dont feel like paper and they dont squeak im all good. Also, if a pair of shoes comes scuffed that is not JB fault, blame it on the manufacturing. Alot of NT's feel JB quality is bad due to the fact the Retro's isnt the same as the OG's...Get Over It. Im just glad that im fortunate to own anything.

Keep it coming guys. Yeah I would say also if a shoe doesn't feel too good then that would be bad quality along with cheap matireal that breakdown tooeasy. I noticed fakes fall apart sometimes after the first couple of wears. Now if the OG or 01' XI was constructed better, lasted longer and etc then theyof course they have better overall quality.

So from finishline on the Friday night restock, my order was processing for about 8 days, I got the package, my order now says complete, but I have yet to becharged. Did I get this for free? I don't get it.

^^^Could be, just be happy either way. I have the 01 retro and these and although not the same, I am happy with these.

Originally Posted by r00m112

So from finishline on the Friday night restock, my order was processing for about 8 days, I got the package, my order now says complete, but I have yet to be charged. Did I get this for free? I don't get it.

Don't even think about using that money, they did the same thing to me as i received my pack and they put the money back on my card for like a week, butthey snatched that back last nite
ohwell.gif
that i had it for free too tho.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Worst cdp quality-wise

So you wore every shoe from each CDP at least one time? That would be the only way to determine this
and it would still be a reach.

I agree with him saying WORST CDP QUALITY WISE................I bought every cdp this year except the 1/22 and the 9/14.I can truthfuly say that this XI I gotin my pack is the worst looking shoe I have seen in any of my packs.I also have the 01 retro and im not even going to compare them to those because you alreadyknow.I have been buying Js since 1988 and I have never seen anything like this.My left shoe on the XI's is shaped totaly diffrent than the rightshoe,patent leather is cut lower on the left than on the right,the left shoe fits like a size 12 and the right fits like a size 11.I also have bought every XX3this year and all were flawless so JB knows what the F*** there doing.They didnt care at all on these.I also purchased pennys,pippens,flightposites,and fewmore nike reto's and none were f****** up like this.If nike can care JB can care thats all I'm saying.

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

So ive been calling all the footlockers, finishlines, etc out here in San Diego to see if theyre getting more of these packs and they all tell me that thye are never going to get anymore?? I cant help but think thats not true. I mean it is a CDP. So I mean will these retail stores be getting anymore? Let me know NT. PEace.
its a wrap dude...they dont get restocks esp on something like this, they release everything. same with other products...nike produces so manyand once they are out they are out...which is why the size tags have production dates months before etc. so everything is produced ahead of time and nike knowshow many they are releasing, so they dont just make more because of demand, I WISH THOUGH!

for all of those complaining about the quality or even making another pointless comment about the quality, can you just resell them so we dont have to hear thewhining EVER AGAIN? seriously, there are those who would love to even wear the "crappy" quality of the shoes...its been mentioned already and addinga single line post "the quality is horrible on this pack" adds nothing to this thread.

This thing should be locked up already bc its done and over with, those with orders pending just need to call FNL, but given that its over 2 weeks sincerelease, its a wrap man. unless you got a really nice employee who will search and find your pair.

Originally Posted by thakickboss

all you guys are complaining about quality just be thankful you got the pack. I'm still looking for a pack.

You say you have an 11/12 in those sizes? How do I pm you man? I'm lookin' for a size?

Your not the only one who didnt get a pack, I didn't get it either. Whant annoys me the most is people sending me offers of like $550 for the pack and $300for just the XI's. Im just going to wait till all the hype dies down.

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Your not the only one who didnt get a pack, I didn't get it either. Whant annoys me the most is people sending me offers of like $550 for the pack and $300 for just the XI's. Im just going to wait till all the hype dies down.
$550?
laugh.gif
Man you can find cheaper prices than that. And yeahwait til the hype dies a bit. They'll be more reasonable.

$550
roll.gif
Come on!

icysoles, I actually wanted to return them!! I tried to cancel the order the same day because I got a pair in the store on release, so I thought maybe becauseI tried to cancel, they sent it out anyway but didn't charge me. I tried to call 3 times to cancel the order. Anyway, if they are going to charge me, Ijust want to bring it back to the store and return them!!

If you don't like the XIs, sell them. There is money to be made. I sold my XIs for $272 shipped on eBay in a Size 8.5.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

If you don't like the XIs, sell them. There is money to be made. I sold my XIs for $272 shipped on eBay in a Size 8.5.

Im working on that right now.They got to go......

If you bought this pack, stop complaining about them like a bunch of girls on their periods. Actually, if you didn't buy this pack stop complaining aboutthem. What a bunch of whiners.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Originally Posted by thakickboss

all you guys are complaining about quality just be thankful you got the pack. I'm still looking for a pack.

You say you have an 11/12 in those sizes? How do I pm you man? I'm lookin' for a size?
No I'm still looking for them and would buy any of those sizes if the price was right sorry.

damn i just keep bumping into packs

Right after i got another pack off finishline

I got a call from a mom and pop store in brooklyn that had 7 packs of CDP 11/12's packs for $20.00 over retail each

i guess missing on the black/red 23's and eminem's is making up for all the packs I got and quickly flipped to retail
stores with no account

EDIT DONT MESSAGE ME
I PICKED UP ALL THE PACKS ONLY SIZE LEFT WAS A 13
THAT I SENT MY BOY TO GET FOR HIMSELF TODAY BEFORE THE SHOP CLOSES SINCE HE MISSED OUT

just got my FNL order fulfilled...called the 888# typed in my order numbers from the mon. re-stock and yesterdays re-stock and both were fulfilled. online theystill say processing
eek.gif

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Worst cdp quality-wise

So you wore every shoe from each CDP at least one time? That would be the only way to determine this

I agree with him saying WORST CDP QUALITY WISE................I bought every cdp this year except the 1/22 and the 9/14.I can truthfuly say that this XI I got in my pack is the worst looking shoe I have seen in any of my packs.I also have the 01 retro and im not even going to compare them to those because you already know.I have been buying Js since 1988 and I have never seen anything like this.My left shoe on the XI's is shaped totaly diffrent than the right shoe,patent leather is cut lower on the left than on the right,the left shoe fits like a size 12 and the right fits like a size 11.I also have bought every XX3 this year and all were flawless so JB knows what the F*** there doing.They didnt care at all on these.I also purchased pennys,pippens,flightposites,and few more nike reto's and none were f****** up like this.If nike can care JB can care thats all I'm saying.

yall keep talking about how the shoe's look. Im talking about the quality. How long they last. When you wear them. Not if
the patent is cut higher than the other, or the shape......they aint got nothing to do with how long the shoe is going to last when you wear
them. If your going to keep them DS...no need to worry about quality right now right?

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Worst cdp quality-wise

I agree with him saying WORST CDP QUALITY WISE................I bought every cdp this year except the 1/22 and the 9/14.I can truthfuly say that this XI I got in my pack is the worst looking shoe I have seen in any of my packs.I also have the 01 retro and im not even going to compare them to those because you already know.I have been buying Js since 1988 and I have never seen anything like this.My left shoe on the XI's is shaped totaly diffrent than the right shoe,patent leather is cut lower on the left than on the right,the left shoe fits like a size 12 and the right fits like a size 11.I also have bought every XX3 this year and all were flawless so JB knows what the F*** there doing.They didnt care at all on these.I also purchased pennys,pippens,flightposites,and few more nike reto's and none were f****** up like this.If nike can care JB can care thats all I'm saying.

yall keep talking about how the shoe's look. Im talking about the quality. How long they last. When you wear them. Not if
the patent is cut higher than the other, or the shape......they aint got nothing to do with how long the shoe is going to last when you wear
them. If your going to keep them DS...no need to worry about quality right now right?
^^^^^thank you. I get tired of people whining about quality. if you dont like then the let someone else have a chance to get them.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom