Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

missed out again. i still have no pack
smh.gif

DAMN WTH!!!!!!!!!!! This can not be meant for me. First in 2001 and now. DAMN

ordered a 9.5 from fnl just now thx for the heads up. let's see if they'll come thru this time ( fnl cancelled my 3/20 pack after 2 weeks)

I just received my 2 cdp 11/12 packs sz 11.5 from the fnishline monday morinng restock
eek.gif
. I paid retail + taxes and for 2 day ups shipping. I got my shipping refundedbecause when I called customer service, the rep said they were taking too long to process my order
wink.gif
. Both my packs came from the main warehouse in Indianapolis. I hope everyonegets their packs
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by cb333

ordered a 9.5 from fnl just now thx for the heads up. let's see if they'll come thru this time ( fnl cancelled my 3/20 pack after 2 weeks)
How? Its been sold out for a few hours now...

Originally Posted by authentic727

Originally Posted by cb333

How? Its been sold out for a few hours now...

when i went in they got scattered sizes left. i just went back to check, no more now

My size 9.5 package just came in... and I'm not happy with the quality. Bought from an NTer.

i was about to buy a pair of size 9 from FNL then i saw that it was 330 didnt feel like dishing out that extra 20

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I just found a sz 9.5 at FootLocker in Cleveland today!!

I wear an 11 though, so i guess i have to trade/sell for an 11...

WHERE IN CLEVELAND YOU COP I LIVE IN AKRON

On Euclid Ave in East Cleveland...

ALMOST had the 10.5 butttt homie got there before i did copped them.....so i had to settle for the 9.5
tongue.gif

THATS FUNNY I WAS DECIDING WHETHER TO GO TO CLEVELAND OR STAY IN AKRON BECAUSE CLEVELAND WOULD HAVE MORE OPPORTUNITIES TO COP. IT WAS CRAZY IN AKRON I HAD TOCAMP 8 HOURS AT CHAPEL HILL MALL AND THE GUY IN FRONT OF ME GOT THE LAST 10.5 SO I HAD TO GET THE 10. THERE WERE ONLY 40 PAIRS FOR THE ENTIRE AKRON/CANTON AREA
indifferent.gif

ALMOST had the 10.5 butttt homie got there before i did copped them.....so i had to settle for the 9.5
tongue.gif

THATS FUNNY I WAS DECIDING WHETHER TO GO TO CLEVELAND OR STAY IN AKRON BECAUSE CLEVELAND WOULD HAVE MORE OPPORTUNITIES TO COP. IT WAS CRAZY IN AKRON I HAD TO CAMP 8 HOURS AT CHAPEL HILL MALL AND THE GUY IN FRONT OF ME GOT THE LAST 10.5 SO I HAD TO GET THE 10. THERE WERE ONLY 40 PAIRS FOR THE ENTIRE AKRON/CANTON AREA
indifferent.gif
i too was at chapel hill...guy 2 ahead got the last 12 hope one of my packs come thru from FNL.!

To anyone else who ordered from the Friday night restock on Finishline (I think around like 330 am), did you get charged? Mine was in processing status forover a week, and I got the package, and I still have yet to be charged. I'm not sure why, maybe because they are so busy and have yet to do it? Anyone elseget this?

Originally Posted by chonkeyb

tongue.gif

THATS FUNNY I WAS DECIDING WHETHER TO GO TO CLEVELAND OR STAY IN AKRON BECAUSE CLEVELAND WOULD HAVE MORE OPPORTUNITIES TO COP. IT WAS CRAZY IN AKRON I HAD TO CAMP 8 HOURS AT CHAPEL HILL MALL AND THE GUY IN FRONT OF ME GOT THE LAST 10.5 SO I HAD TO GET THE 10. THERE WERE ONLY 40 PAIRS FOR THE ENTIRE AKRON/CANTON AREA
indifferent.gif
i too was at chapel hill...guy 2 ahead got the last 12 hope one of my packs come thru from FNL.!

WHAT POSITION WERE YOU IN LINE AT FINISHLINE IN CHAPEL HILL? I WAS 7TH

Originally Posted by chonkeyb

tongue.gif

indifferent.gif

WHAT POSITION WERE YOU IN LINE AT FINISHLINE IN CHAPEL HILL? I WAS 7TH

i was in the last half, even though i was there 40 min early. couldnt believe it i normally never have a problem. maybe ill catcha at the next release

Sure a countless number of variations of this story have been told; here's mine. Ordered two 10.5's around 1:30 am morning of release from FNL. Dayafter day waited for order confirm...got nothin. Called periodically and was told status was "processing". Today (10 days later) called and was toldstatus was "reserved" and she had no further info, but was given a 866 number to find out what the additional wait would be or likelyhood of gettingthem at all. Called that no. and was told both packs were delivered to my office this morning. I got them so I'm not complaining, but what's goin'on at FNL!

Originally Posted by yeerp

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

FNL has removed the charges from my credit card and I recieved my pack last week, hey I'm not complaining.
winner.

you wont get away that easy, the pending charge is removed and then in a couple of days you get charged for it, so look out for it

I called FNL start #866
complaining about re-restock today.

they just told me keep waitin...but I ordered last saturday and still not get em yet,
not even cancelation notice

I asked them about restock thing,
how come I still did not get it yet and you guys make place order from other guys
they just said that they dont know why and product is sold out already
frown.gif

I do not really care about restock it but one thing is funny what they told me
the time you placed order is not important to them
meaning it does not count if you order early or not they just ship out when they fulfill they order.

Everyone should have picked these up in the Chicagoland area. They were still around Monday AFTER release day. FSR @ the Foot Locker I got mines from.

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Everyone should have picked these up in the Chicagoland area. They were still around Monday AFTER release day. FSR @ the Foot Locker I got mines from.

which foot locker had the FSR?

Should have ordered an 11.5 instead of an 11. FNL still hasn't sent the package out for delivery and I ordered from last Mondays restock.
smh.gif

866-677-2482 is fnl cust service no. that seemed to have access to more info on order status.
Don't see this no. posted on their site.

Back
Top Bottom