Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by Rightguard

i was about to buy a pair of size 9 from FNL then i saw that it was 330 didnt feel like dishing out that extra 20
that's about how much you would pay with tax. but not mad at you, cause thats your money. btw i get home from work and see my package waitingfor me at the front door. i ordered mine from the monday restock. love the XII's, main reason i copped this pack, and first pair of XI's a little stiffbut a few wears will break them in. I love my pack. don't care what anyone thinks. hope everyone gets their pairs.

eek.gif
250+ pages. I knew that it would reach this far......

Also, for the Jersey City sneakerheads,
Try mom and pop stores like Magic Sneakers and Sneaker Sq.

Mario's told me that they didn't get any packs and Xtreme's was charging $300 for each shoe seperate (this was before release date so they MAY havedropped the price).

Any news on if the Sneaker Room is open or not? Each time I call, I don't get an answer.........

i hooped in my XII's yesterday and everyone was giving me the "why the f#c* are you hooping in those?" looks....

last i checked they were shoes
smile.gif

Overall the pack is pretty good. The XII is just plain comfortable right out the box but, the XI's does need to be broken in. I wore them for bout a fewdays round the house and they feel good and they are not all stiff anymore

i'm still upset that FNL was unable to fulfill my order on the monday restock...but i jus won an auction for the all star XX3's for retail...so thatkinda made me feel a little better...but still if anyone can help me out with a size 11.5 on the CDP XI/XII since it is the only pack that i dont have my sizein, i will be grateful and will be willing to help you out with HOH chicago exclusives...help me out NT fam please

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Originally Posted by yeerp

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

FNL has removed the charges from my credit card and I recieved my pack last week, hey I'm not complaining.
winner.

you wont get away that easy, the pending charge is removed and then in a couple of days you get charged for it, so look out for it

oh i thought he was one of the lucky few who got a cancellation notice and then received the shoes anyway

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Everyone should have picked these up in the Chicagoland area. They were still around Monday AFTER release day. FSR @ the Foot Locker I got mines from.
yup yup..I was at my local FL in Joliet, IL this past friday and they still had a 8, 9.5, 10, AND a 10.5 I copped there on RD and there was 3stores in the mall that got them. People around here and ghetto broke, and sleep HARD!...lol

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

i hooped in my XII's yesterday and everyone was giving me the "why the f#c* are you hooping in those?" looks....

last i checked they were shoes
smile.gif

keep doin what you do my friend, ill be doing the same soon, just feel bad that i have so many other shoes in my rotation i should wear those first before idecide to bust out each new shoe i buy.

Originally Posted by kekeyoungjin

I called FNL start #866
complaining about re-restock today.

they just told me keep waitin...but I ordered last saturday and still not get em yet,
not even cancelation notice

I asked them about restock thing,
how come I still did not get it yet and you guys make place order from other guys
they just said that they dont know why and product is sold out already
frown.gif

I do not really care about restock it but one thing is funny what they told me
the time you placed order is not important to them
meaning it does not count if you order early or not they just ship out when they fulfill they order.
sorry to hear that but im telling you, FNL processes orders, especially those that arent fulfilled in their warehouse, according to the, hopefullynot so lazy, employee who happens to check the computer for pending order to be fulfilled by the store and if they process the order (meaning print out andprocess fulfillment), so although your order has gone in the system, it depends if the worker will process. Ive had the rep call the store that its pending atand ask that they take care of it before they sell the shoe to someone in person. EVEN THEN it might not work because they STILL wont process and when theyare out of stock your order gets sent out to another store if they still have stock and the same process. So call and ask the rep to call the store that yourorder is to be filled out at and ask them to check up on the store.

if they say they cant they are lying because i only know this because when i ordered the retro 8 playoffs the nice rep was nice enough to do it for me and toldme the process. So best wishes and happy new year fellas!

Anyone have a spot with a 10.5 left that they would cop for retail plus shipping to help out a fellow nter? Thanks y'all

So ive been calling all the footlockers, finishlines, etc out here in San Diego to see if theyre getting more of these packs and they all tell me that thyeare never going to get anymore?? I cant help but think thats not true. I mean it is a CDP. So I mean will these retail stores be getting anymore? Let me knowNT. PEace.

Stores only get stuff like this after RD from consolidation, and overseas shipments. On top of that, only large volume stores are assigned the consolidations.Being that these things are practically sold out everywhere and only ones and two's available if any, don't expect much when it comes toconsolidations. I'm not saying it won't happen but even if it does the quantity won't be worth going crazy about, let alone the sizes.

You guys really need to stop whining about the FnL "restock". Any pairs still in-store are either layaways, employee holds, or straight up stolen ormissing shoes. If I had them at my store, and we were getting orders, I'd be no-stocking them left and right. If it comes between me selling them andadding $310 to my sales, and shipping it out (which does nothing for my sales)....guess what, you lose.

Just something to think about.

Originally Posted by ItsEvolution

You guys really need to stop whining about the FnL "restock". Any pairs still in-store are either layaways, employee holds, or straight up stolen or missing shoes. If I had them at my store, and we were getting orders, I'd be no-stocking them left and right. If it comes between me selling them and adding $310 to my sales, and shipping it out (which does nothing for my sales)....guess what, you lose.

hahahaha i work retail and i feel u on that
roll.gif
...... butthats just wrong
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ItsEvolution

You guys really need to stop whining about the FnL "restock". Any pairs still in-store are either layaways, employee holds, or straight up stolen or missing shoes. If I had them at my store, and we were getting orders, I'd be no-stocking them left and right. If it comes between me selling them and adding $310 to my sales, and shipping it out (which does nothing for my sales)....guess what, you lose.

RIGHT...

I have a good idea. To all you people complaining about the quality.....take the shoes back to the store so that someone that appreciates the shoe can getthem. Nuff said.

By the way I got my size so I'm not one of the sore folks that didn't get theirs!!

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Worst cdp quality-wise

So you wore every shoe from each CDP at least one time? That would be the only way to determine this
and it would still be a reach.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Wait how do you guys judge quality?
I know for me I judge by how they feel on my feet and the durability. The color of soles on the XI is not a quality issue
laugh.gif
. As long as it dont feel like paper and they dont squeak im all good. Also, ifa pair of shoes comes scuffed that is not JB fault, blame it on the manufacturing. Alot of NT's feel JB quality is bad due to the fact the Retro's isntthe same as the OG's...Get Over It. Im just glad that im fortunate to own anything.

Back
Top Bottom