Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Finally getting my 12/22 restock order fulfilled. Also a 12/30 restock order fulfilled. Strange fulfillment process to say the least.

Can't believe our orders on the 30th actually got fulfilled.

Is there anyone who ordered from the 30th restock and didn't get their order fulfilled?? I know the pack was up for a while, so did Finishline really havethat many packs available?

Originally Posted by daffy 016

ATTN ATTN: NYC HEADS

I KNOW A STORE THAT GOT THEM FOR 410 BUT IF I BUY AT LEAST 3 OTHER PACKS THEY WILL LOWER IT TO 360 WHICH IS NOT BAD... I NEED 2 OTHER PEOPLE THAT ARE DOWN TO DO THIS AS WELL..THE MORE THE MERRIER WE MIGHT EVEN TRY TO TALK THEM DOWN FOR CHEAPER

WE ALL MEETUP CHIP OUR MONEY TOGETHER AND GET A CDP FOR AROUND 360. THEY STILL HAD A FSR WHEN I WENT ABOUT THREE DAYS AGO.

WHOEVER IS INTERESTED PM ME.
check ya PM
glasses.gif

These shoes are so nice I want to wear them but don't want them to get messed up! I wish I could have picked up 2 pairs, one to wear and the other tostore.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

These shoes are so nice I want to wear them but don't want them to get messed up! I wish I could have picked up 2 pairs, one to wear and the other to store.

worddd haven't un ds my pair yet. i'm trying to get a 2nd pack then ill rock

jus received my order from the monday 12/22 restock...now just waiting for the 12/30 restock to arrive...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YungVC

Originally Posted by eciaccord

These shoes are so nice I want to wear them but don't want them to get messed up! I wish I could have picked up 2 pairs, one to wear and the other to store.

worddd haven't un ds my pair yet. i'm trying to get a 2nd pack then ill rock
i understand your thinking, but at the end of the day, or in 10 years whats the point of having a ds pack never to be worn? shoes were meant to beworn. I enjoy the feeling of rocking a nice pair of kicks more than knowing I have X amount of DS shoes sitting in the closet. just my 2cents.

Originally Posted by bigboi6

i understand your thinking, but at the end of the day, or in 10 years whats the point of having a ds pack never to be worn? shoes were meant to be worn. I enjoy the feeling of rocking a nice pair of kicks more than knowing I have X amount of DS shoes sitting in the closet. just my 2cents.
I totally understand. After 12 years if trying to get the Black and Red XI's. I don't know why some people buy them if they are not goingto wear them. I can't knock the hustle or the love of the shoe, but it sure does suck.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

Finally getting my 12/22 restock order fulfilled. Also a 12/30 restock order fulfilled. Strange fulfillment process to say the least.

lucky you...i jus wish that one of my orders went through...but both of my orders were cancelled...now i gotta pay resellers' high prices...oh well, cantwin them all

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

lucky you...i jus wish that one of my orders went through...but both of my orders were cancelled...now i gotta pay resellers' high prices...oh well, cant win them all
You ain't gotta do nothin' man. Personally, I'm not paying anyone $1.00 over retail. I want these kicks pretty bad, but I refuse tobudge on my stance. To each his own though.

I just picked up 2 pair from a store in Canada... shipment got delayed because of a few snowstorms. Came out to $355/pair with currency exchange andshipping...

I got one pack from Footlocker and one pack online from Shoe Trends. Weird thing is...the pack I got from Footlocker on the insole of the XII, there is awhite Jumpman.....on the Shoe Trends pack, the insole of the XII has the red countdown ribbon. Does anyone else have a pack from Footlocker and can they tellme what is in their XII?? Both of my XI's have the countdown logo, so it's just the XII. Thanks.

My XII's have the CDP ribbon. Could you have a a pack that someone couldve swapped with fakes and switched insoles?..Just asking

I got the shipping confirmation from Finishline via UPS. I placed my order on Monday restock around 10am (Pacific Time). What a relief!
Both size 9, one to wear and one to stare. No reselling! I love the XIs too much.

Back
Top Bottom