Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
at everyone who said there would be plenty of these because i believed you all
smh.gif

everyone who really wanted them, got them.
if you really wanted them, you would of made a point to get these.

I saw 3 FNL restocks, each time i had Ample time to snag any size i wanted, however i didnt. Bought a few car parts instead
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

My XII's have the CDP ribbon. Could you have a a pack that someone couldve swapped with fakes and switched insoles?..Just asking

I got the ones with the Jumpman logo at an actual Foot Locker Store in Las Vegas at 5:16 am...actually the employee who has held Jordans for me all year boughtthem since I was out of town..he gave me the pack with the receipt..I know he doesn't have fakes..he's a serious collector also as well as a footlockeremployee. I've compared both XII's side by side and they're identical on the outside.

Originally Posted by nikes06

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

everyone who really wanted them, got them.
if you really wanted them, you would of made a point to get these.

I saw 3 FNL restocks, each time i had Ample time to snag any size i wanted, however i didnt. Bought a few car parts instead
wink.gif

i really wanted them and didn't get them. I ordered them when NDC released them early and my order got cancelled
i stayed up when eastbay released them and site crashed.
i missed em on finishline trying to get through on eastbay.
i then stayed up later that night to get em off NDC and went on as soon as someone posted the link on here i went on and tried to place order but it said sizesold out.
i couldn't get anywhere in the morning because of the heavy snow storm the PNW recieved. after that i would call eastbay every couple hours for the nextweek for cancelled orders and no luck for my size and i don't live at my computer and sleep in through the FNL restocks. so i tried hard i think and ididn't get them. i know many other people also who tried hard to get these and couldn't. i could always pay more than retail but thats just not me sothere
smile.gif

wow finishline restocked 3 times, so for the people who ordered on the thurs before release date did those orders ended up going through

Originally Posted by ericy5150

My XII's have the CDP ribbon. Could you have a a pack that someone couldve swapped with fakes and switched insoles?..Just asking

I got the ones with the Jumpman logo at an actual Foot Locker Store in Las Vegas at 5:16 am...actually the employee who has held Jordans for me all year bought them since I was out of town..he gave me the pack with the receipt..I know he doesn't have fakes..he's a serious collector also as well as a footlocker employee. I've compared both XII's side by side and they're identical on the outside.
post pics, this is interesting...

Originally Posted by MrChery

wow finishline restocked 3 times, so for the people who ordered on the thurs before release date did those orders ended up going through
Really!!! When are the last 2 times? Missed both.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I guess it depends where you are located. These were at every retail store and every mom and pops in the DMV. Atleast 2 FSR everywhere.

Dang this thread is still going. I'm glad I got my pack on RD and didn't have to go through most of the things some of you guys did. I hope those whostill dont have the pack but want them get them eventually for a decent price. Hopefully the hype will die down soon so the prices will drop for y'all

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

Finally getting my 12/22 restock order fulfilled. Also a 12/30 restock order fulfilled. Strange fulfillment process to say the least.

lucky you...i jus wish that one of my orders went through...but both of my orders were cancelled...now i gotta pay resellers' high prices...oh well, cant win them all
You ain't gotta do nothin' man. Personally, I'm not paying anyone $1.00 over retail. I want these kicks pretty bad, but I refuse to budge on my stance. To each his own though.
at this point, you probobly wont end up with a pair unless you catch some b-grades at outlets in a few months. your last chance.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

there were plenty. around my way, spots that don't even get packs got em, and spots around my way that usually get packs got double. you just gottarealize, the xi is super sought after and people copped multiple packs. you see finishline had 2 restocks. there WERE plenty.

When do y'all expect the price on eBAY to drop to $400 or less? I really want these but am not willing to pay more than $400.

Thank you Shoetends for coming through on this one.............Nice pick up.................Anyone else ordered their 11/12 from shoetends.com

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

Thank you Shoetends for coming through on this one.............Nice pick up.................Anyone else ordered their 11/12 from shoetends.com
tried to... paid for a 9.5 but Ron sent me an email telling me they were sold out and refunded me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by versache530

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

there were plenty. around my way, spots that don't even get packs got em, and spots around my way that usually get packs got double. you just gotta realize, the xi is super sought after and people copped multiple packs. you see finishline had 2 restocks. there WERE plenty.

i know there were plenty of these and a lot more were made of these than other cdps but these didnt sit on shelves like people said

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

I got the ones with the Jumpman logo at an actual Foot Locker Store in Las Vegas at 5:16 am...actually the employee who has held Jordans for me all year bought them since I was out of town..he gave me the pack with the receipt..I know he doesn't have fakes..he's a serious collector also as well as a footlocker employee. I've compared both XII's side by side and they're identical on the outside.

Here's Some Pics:

c50155eb8af86bc06450c186a4f1e3a575711e7.jpg

d27153ef80fe6dccaa1e8a6ba73038881befc33.jpg

0c615ae484f660c247635e93bd0ba8a7a87d756.jpg

44d35c82e6e088a3f3916459cb61c122ac95d74.jpg

My first post I have been watching this tread since RD. There are people here that say the XI's is subpar to the OG's and the 01's. I would agreethat they are but in the defense of JB. I would say that I am pretty sure the resources (i.e. equipment and people) used in making the OG's have reallychanged since the first and second comings of the Xi's. It would be pretty hard to replicate the exact same expirence of the first two.

Now the whole Finishline fiasco. Thats just what it is. I ordered during the monday restock and just yesterday I get a shipping confirmation. So I calledfinishline just to see would they would say. The automated system said the same thing my email said and I decided to see what a live person had to say. The guytold me that the shoes were out of stock and it was going to get canceled Monday. I informed him that i received shipping confirmation w/ tracking #'s. Hetells me o hold on and comes back that they did send the email and that they printed the labels think they had when they did not. So, again I call the 866# andthe girl says it looks as if they were already shipped. I am now confused. So this morning I run the tracking numbers and they are or something is moving.Maybe its just shipping labels.

Now you guys that do have them and wishing for retail chances now are pretty slim. Prices are falling on ebay I won two packs so for <400. It seems thepacks over $450 are being relisted. These will be around for a, while guys like me will be selling these through out the year and i can see these going forabout 350- 400. In my opinion there will be a restock somewhere down the line. Just as the other packs and other shoes.

Remember Patience Is A Virtue

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Here's Some Pics:

c50155eb8af86bc06450c186a4f1e3a575711e7.jpg

d27153ef80fe6dccaa1e8a6ba73038881befc33.jpg

0c615ae484f660c247635e93bd0ba8a7a87d756.jpg

44d35c82e6e088a3f3916459cb61c122ac95d74.jpg

wow.........can you post more picture of the xii's.......

Originally Posted by thenewjs

Those seem shady. Can repost the sam pictures with out the insoles in.

don't be so quick to judge, especially when you're wrong...

like the owner of the shoes said, he knows they are legit, and they obviously are. and what would the insoles notbeing in tell you about the legitimacy of the sneakers?

thats pretty cool though. how did the factory manage to do that?
laugh.gif

Ok, pulled the insole from the Footlocker XII...also back and inside tongue shots:

f2415beb83f26ecda45843f67b075717da2e206.jpg

68e2550e3a8bafa667cc97ef265df7f7b2cdbdb.jpg
372154ed8dfb6acfd7babc88810af81edb94838.jpg

Now here are both the Footlocker and Shoe Trends XII's without insoles...you can see some of the red CDP logo on the Shoe Trend 12 as well as the greybottom of the insole:
a4c359abea1d8cf1f40a6dc8c20127799bc95e4.jpg

Another shot:

99335c8be5d88a81fb136b02ce90d3c1d0e32f5.jpg

Both shoes from top....again, you can see the red CDP label on the Shoe Trend Insole:

acc2578e10839fcf6e8c8d6a0f394c62db84a43.jpg
cdd35e7ee5e78488f77b623fcc4255983cdfff5.jpg

I do not believe my Foot Locker "In Store" purchased shoes are fake...I believe there might have been manufacturing issues with the large number ofpacks produced...I have an email in to Foot Locker and they are researching it for me. What do you think??

I aint next to my shoes to compare anybody out there can verify theirs looks like his. It certainly is shady when you pay $310 they can't atleast put theright insoles in the shoes. All the other stuff (ie patent cut and ect.) were common among shoes across the board. You can call nike and the will send out theright one.

Back
Top Bottom