Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Oh yeah your good they the same they just mesed up your insoles. If I were you I would call Nike and see what they have to say.

Just made me jump up and check my insoles. HAHA. I'm good. Your shoes look legit. Give Nike a call and at least get a small voucher or something.

Originally Posted by ericy5150

Ok, pulled the insole from the Footlocker XII...also back and inside tongue shots:

f2415beb83f26ecda45843f67b075717da2e206.jpg

68e2550e3a8bafa667cc97ef265df7f7b2cdbdb.jpg
372154ed8dfb6acfd7babc88810af81edb94838.jpg

Now here are both the Footlocker and Shoe Trends XII's without insoles...you can see some of the red CDP logo on the Shoe Trend 12 as well as the grey bottom of the insole:
a4c359abea1d8cf1f40a6dc8c20127799bc95e4.jpg

Another shot:

99335c8be5d88a81fb136b02ce90d3c1d0e32f5.jpg

Both shoes from top....again, you can see the red CDP label on the Shoe Trend Insole:

acc2578e10839fcf6e8c8d6a0f394c62db84a43.jpg
cdd35e7ee5e78488f77b623fcc4255983cdfff5.jpg

I do not believe my Foot Locker "In Store" purchased shoes are fake...I believe there might have been manufacturing issues with the large number of packs produced...I have an email in to Foot Locker and they are researching it for me. What do you think??
actually i think that's pretty awesome to have the jumpman logo insole. i rather have the jumpman logo insole instead of the cdp insole.

The Nike guy says I have to go back to Foot Locker and resolve it there. The only way he could get involved is if Foot Locker refused to help, but he concededreally the only thing Foot Locker or he could do is accept them as a return and refund my $$..which means I lose a pack...what a crock!! I'm callin'Oregon..

Originally Posted by crossshooter

actually i think that's pretty awesome to have the jumpman logo insole. i rather have the jumpman logo insole instead of the cdp insole.
Yeah, but if I thought I had something rare and in the future tried to sell these, I'd just get accused of having fakes. I hope somehowthis insole thing gets validated by Nike, JB, or someone.

^^^^^ I agree. Man call Nike back tell them how loyal you have been and see what other action can they take with out you losing your pack.

Oh while I'm at it all the guys that are displeased (which you have the right to be) with their packs should fire off emails to nike with theirdisatisfaction thats the only way you are going make any process.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by versache530

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
at everyone who said there would be plenty of these because i believed you all
smh.gif

there were plenty. around my way, spots that don't even get packs got em, and spots around my way that usually get packs got double. you just gotta realize, the xi is super sought after and people copped multiple packs. you see finishline had 2 restocks. there WERE plenty.

i know there were plenty of these and a lot more were made of these than other cdps but these didnt sit on shelves like people said

Actually if you look back, no one said they were going to sit on shelves, they said they were produced in larger numbers than any other pack by far and JB didthe right thing because the demand was there. At my spot there were like bum rushes on the doors when they would send waves of people in and there were thosecomplete sneaker noobs out there with their fakes on looking to cop this pack. It was really that the demand was just insane

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

My XII's have the CDP ribbon. Could you have a a pack that someone couldve swapped with fakes and switched insoles?..Just asking

I got the ones with the Jumpman logo at an actual Foot Locker Store in Las Vegas at 5:16 am...actually the employee who has held Jordans for me all year bought them since I was out of town..he gave me the pack with the receipt..I know he doesn't have fakes..he's a serious collector also as well as a footlocker employee. I've compared both XII's side by side and they're identical on the outside.
post pics, this is interesting...

Here's Some Pics:

c50155eb8af86bc06450c186a4f1e3a575711e7.jpg

d27153ef80fe6dccaa1e8a6ba73038881befc33.jpg

0c615ae484f660c247635e93bd0ba8a7a87d756.jpg

44d35c82e6e088a3f3916459cb61c122ac95d74.jpg
wow, that's odd. I bought my CDP from Footlocker too, but my 12's insoles have the CDP ribbon inside. Either yours are rare, b-grade, orsomeone swapped the insoles.

Originally Posted by thenewjs

I aint next to my shoes to compare anybody out there can verify theirs looks like his. It certainly is shady when you pay $310 they can't atleast put the right insoles in the shoes. All the other stuff (ie patent cut and ect.) were common among shoes across the board. You can call nike and the will send out the right one.
What do you mean the "right insoles"? I'd love to have the Jumpman logo in my XIIs.

Originally Posted by YungVC

Originally Posted by eciaccord

These shoes are so nice I want to wear them but don't want them to get messed up! I wish I could have picked up 2 pairs, one to wear and the other to store.

worddd haven't un ds my pair yet. i'm trying to get a 2nd pack then ill rock
Bro go ahead and rock them. Trust me if you take care of them there will be no need for a second pair. Here are pics of my new XIs (left) and oldXIs (right). The old ones are the 01 retros. I had the OGs but I beat them to death so I decided to take it easy with the 01 retros. The real reason I boughtthe pack was for the Taxis.

Just take care of them....they'll last so there is no need to try to cop multiple packs unless you're gonna sell them.

Did anyone who preordered from Sole Fresh get their pack yet?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by versache530

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

Finally getting my 12/22 restock order fulfilled. Also a 12/30 restock order fulfilled. Strange fulfillment process to say the least.

lucky you...i jus wish that one of my orders went through...but both of my orders were cancelled...now i gotta pay resellers' high prices...oh well, cant win them all
You ain't gotta do nothin' man. Personally, I'm not paying anyone $1.00 over retail. I want these kicks pretty bad, but I refuse to budge on my stance. To each his own though.
at this point, you probobly wont end up with a pair unless you catch some b-grades at outlets in a few months. your last chance.
Nah, ima get my pair, believe that. I managed to get my hands on some Carmine VI's and CDP XIII's months after release, and both atdescent prices. Patience is the key....i don't have much of it, but I'd rather have patience than pay someone extra money.

Bought XIs only for under 170 shipped via eBay. Couple hours later FNL had their third re-stock,and it went through. Coming in on Monday. fnl finally camethrough.

DOES EVERYONES HAVE "LEGACY" IMPRINTED ON THE FRONT RIGHT CORNER OF THIER BOX?
CUZ THE REST OF MY CDPs DONT

Originally Posted by AJumpman23

Originally Posted by toine2983

Did anyone who preordered from Sole Fresh get their pack yet?
nerd.gif

NOPEE Im getting kinda worried and mad
mad.gif

Check out their website. It has a bulletin that says they are processing orders....a lil late don't you think?

after a bit of searching and some luck, i was finally able to score my size...so yesterday i was at the mall and someone returned a size 9.5...i went on ebayand craigslist to find my size...contacted the sellers and asked if any of them were willing to trade...one of them accepted and was close enough to me for alocal pickup, location was about 1.5 hours away but i didnt mind because i was finally getting my 11.5...so now my CDP collection is complete and all are in mysize...what a way to start off the new year!!!

Dam these XI's feel so cheap. The shape is way off and there is not much cushion in them like the retro's.
smh.gif

I think im going to sell these and just keep the XII's.

Buy some aftermarket insoles and you'll be fine. I'm about sick of hearing people %+%+# about these shoes. The XII's are damn good out of box,throw some insoles in and they're amazing. I wore them twice for balling already and they show minimal signs of creasing. Seriously though, if youdon't like this pack; return it and stop crying already!

Back
Top Bottom