Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

if you take away alll of the complaining and crying this topic would only be about 15 pages long

minus the pictures you posted it would only be about 12 pages
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
JK!!!! just messing with you.

well i pulled out my pack today and tried them on (cant wear them yet since i have so many shoes i just un'ds but will soon), anyways, the 11 really aresnug like everyone stated, they felt half a size smaller actually, scared me for a moment until i checked my tag and my other pairs and yup, snug...very oddsince the 12s fit fine if anything a little on the big side. just thought i post a random post since everyone is talking about the pack still.
roll.gif

well hope everyone had a good weekend.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

laugh.gif
at you guys talking about your shoes creasing...as many have said: they're shoes, they will crease

and why you need pics of creased kicks?
laugh.gif

LOL YEA THEY ARE SHOES AND THEY WILL CREASE REGARDLESS. I JUST DONT KNOW HOW SOME SAY THEY HAVE OG'S THAT THEY WORE THE H*&LL OUT OF BUT THEY HAVE NO CREASES. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THAT.
Whomever said that the OGs didn't crease lied. Here's a pic of OG XIIs playoffs and retro. I'm sure you can determine which is whichand you'll see that the OGs did in fact crease. All shoes crease.

Finally got my pack today...size 10.5.

No complaints at all with the quality and what not..just happy to finally get a pair of both the 11s and 12s as i missed out on all the previous releases coz ididn't have money.

FINISHLINE HAD IT BAD THIS HOLIDAY SEASON. I RECIEVED A CANCELLATION EMAIL A COUPLE DAYS AGO, THEY RETURNED MY MONEY BUT JUST RECIEVED MY SZ. 10.5 PACKTODAY
pimp.gif
. HOPE I GOT A FREE PACK BUT PROBABLY NOT.

FINISHLINE HAS RESTOCK. I GUESS THERE REALLY WAS ENOUGH TO GO AROUND. FEEL SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO PREORDERED FOR REDICULOUS PRICES.

this is FNL's 3rd restock...they cannot possibly have that many packs...i ordered from the 1st restock and both my orders were cancelled...FNL isridiculous...how can they cancel my order from the 1st restock and now they got more sizes?

^^^ YEA SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH FINISHLINE. MY PACK CAME AFTER GETTING MY CANCELLATION EMAIL. DONT KNOW HOW IT WORKS WHERE THEY HAVE RESTOCKS AFTER CANCELLINGORDERS
indifferent.gif

FINISHLINE HAD IT BAD THIS HOLIDAY SEASON. I RECIEVED A CANCELLATION EMAIL A COUPLE DAYS AGO, THEY RETURNED MY MONEY BUT JUST RECIEVED MY SZ. 10.5 PACK TODAY
pimp.gif
. HOPE I GOT A FREE PACK BUT PROBABLY NOT.

i hope my order is being fulfilled and that happens to me too!!! but i am almost certain that i'm not getting mine cause i just saw my size on ebay thatwas being sold from the monday restock...dude on ebay posted a picture of his receipt from the monday restock...i'd still love to get another pack, but aslong as i got one pack, i'm happy

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

this is FNL's 3rd restock...they cannot possibly have that many packs...i ordered from the 1st restock and both my orders were cancelled...FNL is ridiculous...how can they cancel my order from the 1st restock and now they got more sizes?
I think it's the 4th restock if I'm not mistaken.

FINISHLINE HAS RESTOCK. I GUESS THERE REALLY WAS ENOUGH TO GO AROUND. FEEL SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO PREORDERED FOR REDICULOUS PRICES.

didnt I and many other NTers post this before AND after the release? No one should be surprised...its a business,nike isnt supid....there WAS enough to goaround, but too many re-sellers outt there..prices are already falling and will keep falling..wait it out
Copped a 9.5 on FNL re-stock on 12/30 (coming in tomorrow), and just copped another pack (just in case XIs fit snug as people say) off FNL, hopefully this onecomes through also.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

this is FNL's 3rd restock...they cannot possibly have that many packs...i ordered from the 1st restock and both my orders were cancelled...FNL is ridiculous...how can they cancel my order from the 1st restock and now they got more sizes?
I think it's the 4th restock if I'm not mistaken.

i didnt count the saturday restock cause i figured that it was from the release day inventory...but maybe i missed a restock...i dont know

Most of these restocks are due to undeliverable packages or cc declining when the order is about to ship. Also, it is not that unrealistic somebody people havereturned them. I hope I can find one for retail. Anyone live in the Cincinnati/Columbus/Dayton/Indianapolis area know of any stores selling a size 13 pack?

Back
Top Bottom