Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

mad.gif
smh.gif
@ Sole Fresh

Well if it makes you any happier solefresh will give you a coupon worth 50%off if they cant fullfill your cdp pre-order. But im pretty sure you'd ratherhave the pack instead.

for those who ain't got their packs yet try to see if you can get both pairs on ebay separately. especially if you tryna cop for retail, thats your bestbet.

today was the first day i rocked my jordan CDP 12's and i dont really complain about quality

but the shoes feel like your walking in cardboard mixed with mud in the shoe

TOTAL GARBAGE SWEATSHOP QUALITY but i already knew that buying the shoe

^^ I've never owned a pair of XII's before so I wouldn't be able to make a proper assessment to compare these to but they felt alot better inquality than those garbage XI's.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

today was the first day i rocked my jordan CDP 12's and i dont really complain about quality

but the shoes feel like your walking in cardboard mixed with mud in the shoe

TOTAL GARBAGE SWEATSHOP QUALITY but i already knew that buying the shoe

to tell you the truth i completely ignored your post and stared at your avatar for like 15 minutes. Olivia Munn is my complete dream girl.

AirUpHere23 wrote:
^^ I've never owned a pair of XII's before so I wouldn't be able to make a proper assessment to compare these to but they felt alot better in quality than those garbage XI's.
I was told the same thing about the CDP 11's that there not a comfy shoe.

I was hoping the fit of the 12's was like the 2003 pairs that where released.

I am gonna keep the 11's DS and wear my 2001 11's anyways .

i wore the 12s for a full day and a half and im noticing some creasing.
i have the retro 12s from a few years ago and i have worn the hell out of them,and they dont have creasing.
so i have to agree with 160.

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

i have the retro 12s from a few years ago and i have worn the hell out of them,and they dont have creasing.
same here my og are beat and i got them back in 96

no creases on my og's

The og 12's feel like rocks on you feet and not really that comfy i am guessing no zoom air in the og's

the CDP 12's are a total let down

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

same here my og are beat and i got them back in 96

no creases on my og's

The og 12's feel like rocks on you feet and not really that comfy i am guessing no zoom air in the og's

the CDP 12's are a total let down

i was surprized because everybody on here was raving at the quality of the cdp 12s.
thats why i wasnt to worried about wearing them and creasing but...they did.
the og and 1st retro of the 12s are built like tanks
pimp.gif

All of us complaining about our purchases need to fire off emails and phone calls to Nike with our complaints. Expessing them on Nike Talk wont get us nowhere.The XI's are of sub-par quality. Some of us need have waited years for these to drop. Lets not talk about the releases. I remember when a new game consoleor video game came out the the retailers would have big hype line up for days just to find out that the employees have bought all the games. That stuff changedreal quick after soccer moms and dads complained. There arent many soccer moms and dads in line for our shoes so the footlockers and ect. sell to thereemployees, friends and ect. This stuff needs to stop.

I thought the Og XIIs were the first to have zoom air. Idk bout u guys but the XIIs feel good they do feel a lil lighter than the og and retros but other thannot as bad as the XIs

Originally Posted by thenewjs

All of us complaining about our purchases need to fire off emails and phone calls to Nike with our complaints. Expessing them on Nike Talk wont get us nowhere. The XI's are of sub-par quality. Some of us need have waited years for these to drop. Lets not talk about the releases. I remember when a new game console or video game came out the the retailers would have big hype line up for days just to find out that the employees have bought all the games. That stuff changed real quick after soccer moms and dads complained. There arent many soccer moms and dads in line for our shoes so the footlockers and ect. sell to there employees, friends and ect. This stuff needs to stop.

its not that serious believe me people at nike from local reps in your city and state plus people in oregon read niketalk sending a letter or a phone call withnot do a damn thing you cant say on a fan message board

Originally Posted by thenewjs

All of us complaining about our purchases need to fire off emails and phone calls to Nike with our complaints. Expessing them on Nike Talk wont get us nowhere. The XI's are of sub-par quality. Some of us need have waited years for these to drop. Lets not talk about the releases. I remember when a new game console or video game came out the the retailers would have big hype line up for days just to find out that the employees have bought all the games. That stuff changed real quick after soccer moms and dads complained. There arent many soccer moms and dads in line for our shoes so the footlockers and ect. sell to there employees, friends and ect. This stuff needs to stop.

I agree 100%, Being assertive can possibly make things better. It will also show much they value their customers.

laugh.gif
at you guys talking about your shoescreasing...as many have said: they're shoes, they will crease

and why you need pics of creased kicks?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

laugh.gif
at you guys talking about your shoes creasing...as many have said: they're shoes, they will crease

laugh.gif

LOL YEA THEY ARE SHOES AND THEY WILL CREASE REGARDLESS. I JUST DONT KNOW HOW SOME SAY THEY HAVE OG'S THAT THEY WORE THE H*&LL OUT OF BUT THEY HAVE NOCREASES. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THAT.

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

laugh.gif
at you guys talking about your shoes creasing...as many have said: they're shoes, they will crease

laugh.gif

after a day and a half of wear?
and the old retros i have arent as bad.

shoes will crease no matter what...some shoes jus crease more than others...personally, i dont like seeing creases on my shoes but i gotta live with it

After the sluggish process, FNL came through for me once again. Got my 10.5 on Friday, and waiting for my other 10.5 and 10 on Tuesday- got shipping info. onthose bad boys on Fri. as well.

Back
Top Bottom