Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Its good to see dudes helpin one another out...props to all those who posted and reposted links to fnl and ndc(even tho it aint work for me sk ftl)....if onlywe saw this more up here...but to my nyc dudes that didn't cop yet, be on the grind tomorrow and godspeed...up and coming, at least you got ya bro his%!@%...now go study u slacker

Once again, thank you, NT
pimp.gif

Now I don't have to wake up early. Hopefully my order gets through.

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

they sold out.....
i guess NDC is honoring some of the orders placed on thursday
i got 2 of those,
tried to order 1 more but they are gone....
good night, dont need to wake up early, i got enough packs
u dig,
if they only honored those that paid for the most expensive shipping or something like that (of the ones cancelled from yesterday) that'd bereally messed up for everyone else. either cancel them all or none of them...

i had my money tied w/ finishline so i couldn't pull the trigger on NDC, but it looks like if i went through the whole thing they would have sold outanyway.

hopefully no one's orders will get cancelled and we all get our packs though
pimp.gif

i was so quick i got 3 seperate orders 2 sz 11 and 1 sz 10.5 what do you think will happen? hopefully they wont cancel all my orders and let me have at leastone.

anyone here reading this from the concord sunvalley line? hows it looking...debating to go right now or at 6....

Got my size 15 with the voucher. Came out to 180 shipped!

Going to cancel beastbay right now. (they were size 15)

missed out on NDC, about to go to the mall and see what the lines are looking like. still doubtful about my finishline order
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom