Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by RUTHE1

Man I missed these by a second couldn't remember my birthday on the confirmation

eek.gif
laugh.gif
.. someone sell this man their pack

Are you serious... I was trying to get through earlier for an hour straight... disconnect my net and hit the shower 15 mins before they go up... get a textfrom my boy at like 1:20, and I couldn't get my internet back up...

jesus... I might not even get a pack now because FNL will most likely cancel on Monday.

Lame, i've never missed out on a pack.

Originally Posted by waldoaz

Got me a size 13 and size 11.5

I used different addresses. My moms and my my brothers.
Damn, I was trying to get a 13 and a 11.5 as well. For myself and my brother. Only got through with the 13.

^^^They were up for a while guys^^^
Took maybe 15-20 minutes before they started selling out.
Tried to get my little bros 9.5 when they finally sold out. LOL
oh, well.

I tried getting them for my gf's brother and a friend of mine. I was only successful with my gf's brother. I got his on finishline. NDC went so fast.It looks like my homie ain't getting the pack. I didn't even get one for myself. I guess I'll be okay with my retro XIs. This is the first i'vecome up short online. There must have been thousands upon thousands attacking these sites tonight.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Lame, i've never missed out on a pack.

I'm sure that's because all the other packs didn't carry that much anticipation and it's the holidays..

copped my size 13 and threw in some nelly 6 rings as well thanks for the link on the very last countdown package of 2008 now all i need is those cool greyspizikes and those green goblin spizikes christmas eve then i will bring in the new year proper congrats on everyone who got a pair stuck it out while thereeyes were closing for everyone that didnt get a pair or sitting in the cold on a lawn chair or in there car in front of the store good luck goodnight niketalk

lol totally forgot to go online tonight...no way i'm freezing my #$% off in the morning. Owning OG XIs and XIIs FTW!

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

The7onius is on his grind

lol, i wanna see everyone get these mayun
THANKS 7onius!
pimp.gif
Considering the roads are still bad I wasnot looking forward to hitting the mall in the morning.

Originally Posted by clogan23

copped my size 13 and threw in some nelly 6 rings as well thanks for the link on the very last countdown package of 2008 now all i need is those cool grey spizikes and those green goblin spizikes christmas eve then i will bring in the new year proper congrats on everyone who got a pair stuck it out while there eyes were closing for everyone that didnt get a pair or sitting in the cold on a lawn chair or in there car in front of the store good luck goodnight niketalk

are you %++++!+ serious? nelly 6 rings?
smh.gif

For anyone thinking about going to Ontario Mills ... my brother told me there's already a good amount of people there ...

hey niketalk wassup.

for those of you who own this CDP already
are these much different from the 2001 retros??
Cuz Bred 11s are my all time favorite jordan,
and i dont want to cop this CDP if they're horrible
i rather just buy a 01 retro. Plus id be making a sacrifice
by buying these today when i really don't have it like that.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

missed eastbay
missed finishline
missed NDC
mad.gif
word. i was trying to get a pack for my bro for xmas since i still have my 01 XI's. starting thursday i barely missed out on the early NDCorders, tonight for eastbay, had his size in my cart...sold out during checkout
indifferent.gif
...missed finishline messing with east bay....and i was expecting NDC to goup at its usual around 2. i leave my friends house at 1:30 and of course they are done by the time i get home
laugh.gif

oh well.

I love the fact that swoosh.com keeps all my information so all I gotta do is click click click and just put in the security code and im done. YES!!!! This isa wonderful way to end 2008

i just looked at my order status and i still had a few pending orders from the early release.....is this just me???

Back
Top Bottom