Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

So now that i already paid on NDC and got a confirmation, was there a code i missed out on? I cant believe i just paid 335 and some change for these.

Im sitting here with my lady looking at the two pairs of Black/Red XI's i already have, one of which is DS wondering why i just bought this pack.

I have never owned the taxi's though so i hope im not to let down with the quality.

just feel like i dne just made history...just got me confirmation now, im just fina enjoy the holidays! happy holidays to all and for those camping out(couldnt be me) hope your "campin out" get your pack.

so for those of you who are stuck on the grey screen like i am. wat are you guys gonna do. just leave it and hope for the best?

missed eastbay
missed finishline
missed NDC
mad.gif

*to guy talking about sz 12.5 and 13*

they were both around for awhile...after i ordered my 13 i went back to see how long it would be...they were both up for a good 15 minutes

Originally Posted by agold1002

can someone explain to me in detail the finishline situation.....u can post here or pm me

finishline is hit or miss... sometimes they come through with your order, and sometimes they cancel it... they do have a warehouse, but when that stock runsout, they rely on finishline retail stores to send out specific orders... just hope for the best...

Thanks for helpin me out with this one bro. Good Lookin........Congrats to all who copped online and good luck to those who are waiting in line...HappyHolidays

Thanks to work I missed out on these. Anybody know some spots in Philly getting these? Trying to find a sz12 as we speak
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by e22s

anyone here reading this from the concord sunvalley line? hows it looking...debating to go right now or at 6....

sun vally in socal?

Back
Top Bottom