Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

im going to bed it's been a long night, pleasure staying up with y'all once again, enjoy y'all christmas, peace

im going to bed it's been a long night, pleasure staying up with y'all once again, enjoy y'all christmas, peace

Originally Posted by The7onius

no niketown won't cancel both orders, just one

oh ok.....I was worried about that. Thanks homie, u really came through.......now it's time for me to head out to work....hope all you guys get to cop youpacks.

Originally Posted by GhostRideIt

i know this is gonna sound hella weird, but do you think eastbay, finishline, or even ndc would restock this? do you think they would even make more?

finishline could restock. but i doubt the other ones

Restock is a possibility. Hopefully not because of orders getting canceled, then I'd be really pissed.

NDC will not cancel orders. There have been plenty of people who have ordered their limited releases and they never cancel. Keep in mind that when you place anorder on NDC, the funds go to their account and just the invoice goes to the warehouse, where they just ship them out. As long as you had a different shippingaddy, then you should be fine. Reason being, is that many peple purchase gifst for others on there.

BUT, things may have changed. well find out later on because they ship on saturdays and try to get orders out ASAP for christmas.

Originally Posted by The7onius

no niketown won't cancel both orders, just one

oh ok....that's all I needed to know...Thanks homie, u really came through. I hope everyone gets to cop a pair.....as for me, I'm 'bout to head towork.

dude this sucks. this was the only jordan related thing i wanted this year, i was looking forward to it since january
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

i got a 12.5 in my cart on NDC now..im about to remove it

one of yall might get lucky
pimp.gif

If my 2 pairs don't come through on FNL I guess it was meant to be... Might just pick up a pair or 2 of the 11s and call it a day.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by redcar802

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by agold1002

any1 knows what time

finishline OPEN
footlocker OPEN
champs OPEN
foot action OPEN

plsssss PM

thank U

depeneds where u are

did your 23 packs you ordered get cancelled?

no im planning to head to the mall tmrw when thye open...do u guys think finishline will be open at 7

i live in fairfiel, CA

Google the mall that you are hitting because they usually post holiday hours on their websites. Opening times vary. If you can't find the hours get themall's phone number and usually the recording will have the info.

any1 knows what time

finishline OPEN
footlocker OPEN
champs OPEN
foot action OPEN

plsssss PM

thank U

depeneds where u are

did your 23 packs you ordered get cancelled?

no im planning to head to the mall tmrw when thye open...do u guys think finishline will be open at 7

i live in fairfiel, CA

mine opens at 8 i think

yeah same for me i believe. but sometimes my finishline opens earlier

same for me and i missed it ^^
for you all that waited today and missed it restock is a sure thing, including NDC, stay up on this thread

Back
Top Bottom