Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by just some foo

they wouldnt cancel multiple orders would they?

You'er only limited to one per a customer so you can't buy multiple unless you create a separate nike profile with someone else's name or some other family member's info.

^^true
tired.gif

Sweet, thanks
pimp.gif
....really brightened my mood after getting jipped by the site for those Eminem 2's
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
....this is my only CDP, but I'll takeit cuz I like both of the shoes in it.

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Just got back from the WORST mall in America son, Bel Air Mall in Mobile, Al
smh.gif
.... went in to at least see the joints behind the glass case to see how pink the sole was, the cut on the pat leather, and get the overall look of both shoes..... Get to finishline ask the guy he's like we dont show em til release day
indifferent.gif
, lik WTH if I had been in VA i could seen and probably even bought the shoes by now. So im like I jus came to see them in person before I copped cuz i know the 11s are different from the ones released in 01'. He was nah they're the blk and red 11s
indifferent.gif
...... I'll b so glad when I move back to VA in Jan., the people the have working in the sneaker spots down here kno nothing
why the stoneface??? he's correct

Help I tired that link that was post but its not working. Where are they on NDC?

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by just some foo

they wouldnt cancel multiple orders would they?

You'er only limited to one per a customer so you can't buy multiple unless you create a separate nike profile with someone else's name or some other family member's info.

What if I use a different credit card with a different card holder name but the pofile is still the same?

Yah link is gone now but the order status still says in progress...and I got a confirmation code as well. So I think it's gone through!

guess nike took em down..site worked before.. ordered a sz.10 for the bro, got confirmation and all,lets see if it goes through...i passed on NDC,got my pairon hold already,still might not cop though

If you ordered your pair it will go through, even if you ordered multiples.

Nike NEVER cancels orders, its sold its sold.

Back
Top Bottom