Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Price Of Me Getting This pack: $350
Price Of the Gas It took to get em: $1.00
Price of me not having to wake up early on saturday and wait in a line and possibly hear no we dont have your size: PRICELESS
tongue.gif

I dont care what no one has to say, money talks and my paper is longz and im happy with my purchase

99b265d112cbbf8c078341198d8bcdd59f842d1b.jpg

im still pissed that they changed the release date. i can't buy them saturday morning now and it will be impossible to get them on eastbay and finishline.the only way i can get them now is to pay resellers prices
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Price of me not having to wake up early on saturday and wait in a line and possibly hear no we dont have your size: PRICELESS
tongue.gif

I dont care what no one has to say, money talks and my paper is longz and im happy with my purchase

you want a COOKIE
indifferent.gif

man I'm still debating whether to get them or not. I should go check them out at the store to see them in person.

Just got back from the WORST mall in America son, Bel Air Mall in Mobile, Al
smh.gif
.... went in to at least see the joints behind the glass case to see how pinkthe sole was, the cut on the pat leather, and get the overall look of both shoes..... Get to finishline ask the guy he's like we dont show em til releaseday
indifferent.gif
, lik WTH if I had been in VA i couldseen and probably even bought the shoes by now. So im like I jus came to see them in person before I copped cuz i know the 11s are different from the onesreleased in 01'. He was nah they're the blk and red 11s
indifferent.gif
...... I'll b so glad when I move back to VA in Jan., the people thehave working in the sneaker spots down here kno nothing

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

tongue.gif

you want a COOKIE
indifferent.gif

frown.gif
edunpeal = hater
nice cop man....

sneakers are still hot but the xi soles look infrared

regardless still gettin copped tho.

goodluck to yall on sat

I'm so heated..called every store in my area..packs are minimal..the stores that did tell me what they had as far as inventory numbers. Gonna be someemployees skimming off the top. Malarky.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by mrvideoguy

Where in sacramento is it a good idea to go for my Pack Saturday?

Arden since they'll have the most packs out of all the malls in our area. Then sunrise. They'll have a good amount up there. I wouldn't recommend downtown. The footlocker there only got about 20 packs all together for the 6/17 pack and getta clue will most likely over charge you for them. So your best bet is Arden. Good luck homes...

I am probably going to Arden, I went there for the 6/17 pack. I don't want to be stuck going to sunrise a little late and seeing too many people there.

the boxes are tiny for this pack
went to finishline and saw the pack on display, saw the size of the box and thought it was a gs size lol
im okay wit these boxes i just wouldve preferred that jb stayed consistent wit the box size for all the packs

Back
Top Bottom