Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

picked mines up yestrday, Gotta love Jersey, no tax....for people that were wondering. the 11's fit tight like always and the 12's are good money, very comfortable. quality on the 12's are suprizingly good. I had more pics of the 12's, I don't know what happened when I uploaded them on photobucket.

Retro on the left/ CDP on the right

Retro on the top and CDP on the bottom. The jumpman is backwards,

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/mercy151/?action=view&current=P1000952.jpg

What the hell?!
eek.gif

How did JB mass produce a shoe with a backwards @#$% jumpman sign?!

Passing on this pack with the quickness! My 2001s are money. Not a fan of the 12s anymore...at all. So unless I can get those botched up CDP 11s for cheap touse as beaters...I'm staight.

$310
smh.gif
Ya'll enjoy.

HOLLA!!!

Where is the best place to get a pack in Jersey City on release day
nerd.gif
????Size 9.5 and/or 10 if it helps..........

anyone in philly/south jersey get theirs yet? if so, where and were they reasonable? thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

all these new sn's the past few days ..
laugh.gif

-bdis-

Truth!

Well, anyways, I just got back in from serious traffic with these badboys...... Serious business in person
pimp.gif

I love knowing that these babies are freshly made.... Happy with the quality. NO glue stains or complaints from me
happy.gif

Hope everyone else gets their pairs too.

Forgot to tag pics and I'm not taking those pics over again lol...

Originally Posted by just some foo

they wouldnt cancel multiple orders would they?

You'er only limited to one per a customer so you can't buy multiple unless you create a separate nike profile with someone else's name or someother family member's info.

i'am good
pimp.gif
got 2 packs on hold already
roll.gif
appreciate it though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom