Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

I called a nike rep on the phone yersterday amd he said the whole thing was bogus. Their orders would get cancelled and they will be available for the 20th. Also use the code NIKEHOLIDAY for 30% off on Nike.com.
tongue.gif

For starters you cannot use that code, so your story is BS.

Nike aiin't canceling nothing.

The same reason any other company has cancelled orders, because of a glitch. Dell has done it numeous times. They can cancel all of the order if they do choose to do so. Will they, that reamins to be seen
ohwell.gif

Dell =/= Nike.

This happened many times with Nike....selling DMPs early, Birthday Lebron 2s, the Kid-athlete-business Lebron 3s..etc etc.

Nike made this "supposed" mistake you thinkn they are going to penalize the customers.

Start checking other sites come Sat if you want large sizes cause NDC is a wrap.
after reading most of the stuff on here...im gonna take your word for it Mez. Gonna be hard to get out in the snow to cop my pack tomorrow. But I might try and get a pack tonight on eastbay for insurance.

How is my story BS Mez?
eyes.gif
That info is straight from the guy at Nike Italked to over the phone. So if anybody's info is BS, it's his mmmkay? And second why won't the code work?

Got my CDP today in the Bronx. Paid a little bit over retail, never had an XI before so I was exited. I wear a size 12 and I have to say the XI kinda felt halfa size smaller, and the whole shoe kinda felt stiff. For those who have wide feet you might want to go half a size bigger for the XI's. The XII felt trueto size. I was looking forward to this release because of the XI. Now kinda feeling the XII's more. I mean look at those gold jumpmans

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

I called a nike rep on the phone yersterday amd he said the whole thing was bogus. Their orders would get cancelled and they will be available for the 20th. Also use the code NIKEHOLIDAY for 30% off on Nike.com.
tongue.gif

For starters you cannot use that code, so your story is BS.

Nike aiin't canceling nothing.

The same reason any other company has cancelled orders, because of a glitch. Dell has done it numeous times. They can cancel all of the order if they do choose to do so. Will they, that reamins to be seen
ohwell.gif

Dell =/= Nike.

This happened many times with Nike....selling DMPs early, Birthday Lebron 2s, the Kid-athlete-business Lebron 3s..etc etc.

Nike made this "supposed" mistake you thinkn they are going to penalize the customers.

Start checking other sites come Sat if you want large sizes cause NDC is a wrap.
after reading most of the stuff on here...im gonna take your word for it Mez. Gonna be hard to get out in the snow to cop my pack tomorrow. But I might try and get a pack tonight on eastbay for insurance.

How is my story BS Mez?
eyes.gif
That info is straight from the guy at Nike I talked to over the phone. So if anybody's info is BS, it's his mmmkay? And second why won't the code work?

I agree with MEZ. because i got off the phone with a nike rep and so far my order is still pending. I dont understand all the hate going on here.If ou call a rep all pissed off they tell you anything you want to hear just so you'll hang the phone up and they get to other customers.

^when I put in my order on ndc yesterday, i used NIKEGIFTS code, but it didnt work so i doubt your code would work either.

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

i live in Austin but im thinking about going to a spot in waco since the hype for this pack is enormous "safer in waco." i called and they said the recieved about three of each size in. as long as i get an 11.5-13 im good cuz i dont mind stuffing socks in the toe box lol. but we'll see what NDC does to me first.
I heard Active Athlete is charging $600. Hopefully Nike comes through

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

Just an FYI, I don't know if this has been mentioned ....the CDP11 runs pretty small. I'm a size 11 and they fit like 10 or 10.5. The XII runs true to size.
Here are some pics to compare both....quality is somewhat better on the DMP..

347812991.jpg

347813001.jpg

347813018.jpg

Got some question for ya:
1. Do these run small like the CDP 17's?
2. What shoe do the 12's compare to as far as sizing?
3. My foot as at the tip of my sz. 12 shoes now, should i go for a sz. 12.5 or 13 on the safe side in the 11/12 CDP?

You're story may not be BS but that Nike rep is BS'ing you that's for sure.

Nike is not canceling anything.

Guys, I called Nikestore.com to find out the truth. After waiting an hour and a half for a call back, the guy told me it was an IT mistake to release thoseearly (which we all knew) and according to operations, the orders should be canceled. However, he could not confirm that every order would be canceled. Socross your fingers.

You're story may not be BS but that Nike rep is BS'ing you that's for sure.

Nike is not canceling anything.
yeah i called myself. I really feel bad for the people who missed out on NDC but come one theres eastbay finishline footlocker. everybody you willget your packs trust me on this one. the spot in waco is getting about 3-4 in each size and thats alot for waco.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by airkeung88

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

any promo codes for finishline or anything, Im tryna cop these a little less than retail
laugh.gif
I doubt it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Doesn't hurt to try:
Eastbay
1. 20% off any order Eastbay Coupon Code : AFEB8PP3 exp. DEC. 22

Finishline

1. [table][tr][td]

[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]
[h4]$20 off Coupon[/h4]
Receive $20 off your order of $125 or more at Finish Line.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[h5]Expires: February 28, 2009[/h5]
[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]
http://www.couponwinner.com/SendToAFriend.aspx?CID=63886
Send to Friend
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
[h6]Coupon Code[/h6]
ILOVE20

Use Coupon
[/td] [/tr][/table]

^^^ Eastbay and footlocker dont give % off of the packages.... cuz i got 2 monopoly coupons for footlocker that are 35% off

any promo codes for finishline or anything, Im tryna cop these a little less than retail
laugh.gif
I doubt it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Doesn't hurt to try:
Eastbay

Finishline

1. [table][tr][td]

[h4]$20 off Coupon[/h4]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Send to Friend
[h6]Coupon Code[/h6]
ILOVE20

Use Coupon
[/td] [/tr][/table]
^^do the links need to work in your browser when you click them to use em? (they don't in mind for some reason)

just came back from serramonte mall in the bay area. got there at 11pm thursday night, got kicked out at midnight and 1am. lined back up at 3am, got thewristbands at 10am, gotta pick up my pair at 7am

Come on you guys, get familiar. None of these discounts will work on Jordans on ndc, ftl, or eastbay .coms. First of all, NIKEHOLIDAY specifically says in thefine print on NDC that the code does not work on any JB products. All Jordans on eastbay and ftl.com clearly say that they are excluded from any % or $discounts. If you're smart enough, though, you'll figure out a way to save...

i think that ilove20 code will work on fnl i just tried it out on a older pack and it went threw it took the $20 off

edit: it wont work i tried it again and this time it didnt go threw smh idk why it worked the first time i tried it

Originally Posted by Cloud

laugh.gif
I doubt it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Doesn't hurt to try:
Eastbay

Finishline

1. [table][tr][td]

[h4]$20 off Coupon[/h4]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Send to Friend
[h6]Coupon Code[/h6]
ILOVE20

Use Coupon
[/td] [/tr][/table]
^^do the links need to work in your browser when you click them to use em? (they don't in mind for some reason)

No, they don't just type in the codes at checkout, hope they work. Also, why won't the monopoly coupons work, that's a bummer!

Originally Posted by 23itsTHEshoes45

just came back from serramonte mall in the bay area. got there at 11pm thursday night, got kicked out at midnight and 1am. lined back up at 3am, got the wristbands at 10am, gotta pick up my pair at 7am
wow.. since 3am.. you deserve the shoes! i was going to head out there but passed instead

No, they don't just type in the codes at checkout, hope they work. Also, why won't the monopoly coupons work, that's a bummer!

Yea i had been holding on to those just for this pack, looks like I'll be ordering off of fnl

Back
Top Bottom