Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

i have 2 orders with 2-day air that havent been canceled
not sure what is gonna happen,

mine was overnight
tired.gif

getting these will redeem my ENTIRE %*%!@% 2008. if i dont get them I enter a year long depression

Originally Posted by HookemHorns

does anybody think these are gunna be impossible to get in a couple of months?????
no you will be able to get them in a couple months just not at retail. maybe for like 400-500 bucks

laugh.gif
My local news station in Sacramento (arden mall) just had a littlesegment on the package. Interviewed 2 heads campin.

Sneakerheads in san diego,ca
If you plan to get the 11/12 @ fashion valley mall
Be advise no camping out in the mall
mall security will ask you to leave
Last I saw there's about 20 peeps in
Line. And the crowd keeps forming.
Also Footlocker will open at 6am, don't know
About sheik, Footaction, or the Nike store (Nike store normally doesn't get jordans)
You want to call these places up to see how they will be selling the 11/12
Last I called looks like Footlocker may do a ticket/wristband system

Good luck Jordanheads

Digitalral over and out

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Originally Posted by Litflynt

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I hope that they are readily available..but I just need to secure my pack. I plan on getting to my spot around 5AM...have my ZUNE all charged up...a bottle of water..and a nice thick hoodie...and I will wait. Thats it...I may even shoot some video and make a mini documentary on the experience.

True That...make a video showing the madness that is the last CDP drop!
Hey looks like maybe a couple of us will be shooting some short videos about this release! Let's maybe post up after you shoot and edit. I am interested in everyone's experience. I will begin shooting around 8:50PM PST and see if I can secure a pair on Eastbay.....should be good for some laughs.

I will definitely post up my video once I have my pair in hand!
No doubt...I got the mac and the CS3!!!

LOL

Good luck..ya crazy...maybe cause I'm older but I rather pay the extra that has them in my bedroom right now and not waiting outside in the cold...
but more power to you

Originally Posted by shoefreak14

laugh.gif
My local news station in Sacramento (arden mall) just had a little segment on the package. Interviewed 2 heads campin.

Damn, I missed out. How many people were there?

Originally Posted by RSomers6

I have a problem:
I wear a size 9-9.5 and I heard the 11s run small. My foot will probably grow so should I get a sz 10?
10-10.5

who's camping out from the baltimore area? if so, where at?

i think the supply won't be a problem.. but don't want to risk it.........

Originally Posted by jretro23

question, do the CDP XI's run the same (in size) as the 01 retro?

no they run small and feel like fakes
go a half size up especially w/ wide feet

Anyone going to Woodfield tomorrow morning? I'm looking to get drunk pretty soon, but I'm thinking that may not be a good idea...

Originally Posted by Cloud

Originally Posted by jretro23

question, do the CDP XI's run the same (in size) as the 01 retro?

no they run small and feel like fakes
go a half size up especially w/ wide feet
^unless you mostly care about 12s which seem true

just got mine in today. compared my og xi's to the pack, and i actually like the new/sporty shape better. it's pretty close to the shape of thespacejams .i was expecting to be let down like i was with the cdp iv's.

I'll see what's up with NDC and if that doesn't work out, I guess I'm heading out 5 in the morning. In the Seattle area, I hear Footlocker andChamps in Southcenter are getting the most packs.

Originally Posted by shoefreak14

laugh.gif
My local news station in Sacramento (arden mall) just had a little segment on the package. Interviewed 2 heads campin.
saw that too...did that loser just called those fusions on his feet jordan 2s???

got my 11s rite here on my lap petting them i hope everyone gets a chance to get this pack cause its a beauty, kudos also to the people who have to wait in thesnow tommorow mourning especially up here in ri were this snow storm is goin on and the packs are limited in every store.

Back
Top Bottom