Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

thia is horrible you would think the Tech ppl at these sites would be prepared for something like this from previous experiences, thats what gets me so mad

Originally Posted by imsooldschool

i called and got someone about 3 minutes after, ordered 2 packs through eastbay got my confirmation number from the lady. went to check the bank and they took the money out but i havent received a confirmation email. should i be worried?
no because i didn't get mine either. you have to wait up to 1 hour. If you don't get it for 2-3 hours be worried. but or else as long asyou got the order confirmation your ok

got through to eastbay about 5 minutes ago, picked up a 14 and 15.

called the international number 715-261-9588

i called at 10:35, got through and placed the order all in about 5 minutes.

Next thing Jordan Brand will do is have a lottery system.$20 to play, if you get lucky and your ticket is picked, you can buy them at retail, plus tax andshipping. Mo money, mo money, mo money! So tired of battling to get shoes.

%[email protected] is out, I never was able to do anything on FinishLine, and Eastbay crashed on me.

NDC is my last hope, since I'm not headed to the mall tomorrow. If not....I'll just hope for a re-stock or something.

EVERYONE JUST GIVE UP ON FINISHLINE AND EASTBAY.. theyre all sold out!!!!! %++* man! i wasted my time looking at this damn laptop screen all day..

Originally Posted by youngmonc

what if all this hype and stores get extra shipments.....
I think these will be around I know NYC will be full of them
I see 3/20/s and 5/18's for $199 right now
I am sure some spots will have them I am gonna wait

have no idea how i actually got through and ordered size 10's on finish line...what a great glorious night!!

after it finally loaded the checkout screen it said "your cart is empty" damnit looks like i'll have to go to my local mall or something.

Eastbay only has size 18
eyes.gif

Gonna go back to watchin the 3rd season of house...when the wife wakes up to get her hair done, ima walk pass modell's and a couple other places

Nike always lets the retailers sell theirs first. they will be up on NDC at some random time in the morning and you will be able to order with no crashing. Iwill try that or go down to NTPDX early morn and hope there aren't too many 10.5s in line. if both of those fail there is always the finishline restock andif not that then I have $310 to spend on other more useful things. I am not letting this stuff stress me out

Back
Top Bottom