Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Gonna go back to watchin the 3rd season of house...when the wife wakes up to get her hair done, ima walk pass modell's and a couple other places

which modells you going to?? bruckner? co-op? manhattan?..i know bruckner modells will be opening at 7

it's been so many yrs now....why does eastbay and other sneaker sites crash like this still? they already know they are getting a huge server load. Thiswas my last time trying to get some jordans online via eastbay or finishline.

What makes you think NDC will put them up?

They sold out last night when the glitch in the system put them up, and not everyone received e-mails saying their order was canceled. My order still says inprogress on the site under order status.

I talked to a Nike Rep and they said "they can't say for sure if the orders would be canceled or not" It is all a waiting game now.

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

I believe it will be around 3am on NDC.....someone correct me if im worng

^ 3 am eastern? this guy over the phone @ nike told be 7...idk
grin.gif

Originally Posted by everone303

in my cart and then just taken away

^^^ i was one of the first ones on, while this thread was on the FNL hype, everything was running fine got through to shipping method screen and hit next, andit crashed

waited til then got on the phones and now everything is gone

Hmmm.... so were there really "enough to go around"......? NDC is the next website to blow-up. Good luck everyone. Try to take a nap before the waitfor NDC. Merry Christmas too.

finally got through to eastbay and now it says CART EMPTY..$%^3 it...ill be coppin in the am before my final for school..SMH

NDC is stock is a random time between 2-5 PST from my experience. just watch this thread. people will post the link. you will be able to use it and itwon't crash. but then again maybe it will for this one..

what a *** ugly sight this hype nonsense is. the dogs that run jb are probably jerking off to the sites all crashing at once.

Got all the way to checkout on Finishline and eastbay. Click the button to buy and poof. Like magic it's all gone!

Back
Top Bottom