Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

FNL did just restock like 5 mins ago. Got my 10.5, got my confirmation email too, hopefully it sticks. No trip to the mall for me. I guess these were stocked hard by fnl.

^^ adding just takes me to a page that says i have 0 items in cart

its done

Originally Posted by bengleu22

got through to eastbay about 5 minutes ago, picked up a 14 and 15.

called the international number 715-261-9588

i called at 10:35, got through and placed the order all in about 5 minutes.
I should have known about it. I need a 15 or 16.

damn stupid eastbay rep.

actually I called earlier like 20 min before midnight and he picked up phone 7mins before released

so I asked him can i order J by phone and he told i have to call after 7 min and I asked few question and hang up

and soon as times up I tried call but it fail to contact also got crash site... well finally order from FNL

hopely not cancel my order again....

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

I believe it will be around 3am on NDC.....someone correct me if im worng

^ 3 am eastern? this guy over the phone @ nike told be 7...idk
grin.gif
Ya I live in mass so it would be est for me and it usually comes up about 3 am ...but like someone previously said it could take place anywhere between 2-5am

Wait... confused.... 3 am eastern time they will be up? or is it 3 am pst they'll be up, which = 6 am est??
Its usually 3 am for me..because i live in mass its eastern standard time........ so whatever that equals to in pst or cst

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

Someone posted up an international number for Eastbay a couple of pages back. I used that and got through with ease. Try to use that number if you still want to order through Eastbay.
yeah, i saw it in an official release post a long time ago and it's been on my desk ever since. it was busy about 50x in a row and then i gotthrough and had a salesperson immediately.

crappy thing is, i'm just waiting to have my order canceled. i did overnight shipping, so i hope that helps

damn, so many of yall getting multiple packs, and i can't even get ONE pack.

and finishline is crashing on me again...

Biggest problem with finishline is that some jackhole in a store can kill your shoe order over and over for weeks on end after you submit it.

That scenario has happened way too many times to list here.

Originally Posted by bengleu22

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

Someone posted up an international number for Eastbay a couple of pages back. I used that and got through with ease. Try to use that number if you still want to order through Eastbay.
yeah, i saw it in an official release post a long time ago and it's been on my desk ever since. it was busy about 50x in a row and then i got through and had a salesperson immediately.

crappy thing is, i'm just waiting to have my order canceled. i did overnight shipping, so i hope that helps
I'm def saving that number. Thanx alot for sharing it.

just tryed orderin on footlocker and at checkout it says my cart is empty... what type of BS is that?

I seriously do not think that it is going to be that hard at all to cop these at the mall in your local area as long as you get there when they open, I havenever had trouble getting Jordans as long as you are there when they open.

Had my sz 14 in my cart and tried processing it for 55 minutes....... then they were taken out of my cart automatically. Voyage starts tomorrow.

My fuggin' eastbay streak is dead. The E represented straight EPIC FAIL!

11/12 CDP = $309
Shipping = Free
Wasting an hour on the net with 6 open payment windows, 2 phones, all while listening to the busy tone in stereo
-----------------------------------------------
Priceless

fuggadoody
roll.gif

C'est la vie, I'm out!

Anyone have COD5 or rb6v2 on ps3 then holla back.

Originally Posted by carmineplease

I seriously do not think that it is going to be that hard at all to cop these at the mall in your local area as long as you get there when they open, I have never had trouble getting Jordans as long as you are there when they open.

yea they shouldnt be hard to cop, especially here in nyc..i just wnated live cashback $,but that failed...ill be up coppin early, might settle for 1 nowinstead of 2

Originally Posted by carmineplease

I seriously do not think that it is going to be that hard at all to cop these at the mall in your local area as long as you get there when they open, I have never had trouble getting Jordans as long as you are there when they open.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom