Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

maybe....But i don't trust finishline and everytime they have shipped me something...im disappointed with the service....
and they always cancel....just cause you got an email doesnt mean anything..you'll find out monday

Yeah I'm pretty much not trusting FNL.com. I order from the first wave got charged no confirmation. Luckily my bro got two from eastbay.com, but thebastard is charging me $400.00.
mad.gif
mad.gif
My own damn brother....Oh well time to exchange his xmas gift for somethingcheaper, so I can swoop the shoes from him
roll.gif
roll.gif

My cousin and I are campin on NDC haha and then afterward hittin up our local Champ thta has about 60 pairs on hand. I'll be beat tomorrow at work eventhough it'sonly 4 hours.

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

Just ordered two pairs of sz 13 in finishline. Got order confirmation. Does this mean im good?
no it means you have to cross your fingers and hope they find extras at the stores

Originally Posted by AC IS ART

Originally Posted by emacdaddy24

Originally Posted by AC IS ART

Will ordering from NDC be as chaotic as Beastbay/Finishline/Footlocker? Direceted to those who have ordered from NDC before.

no because most people have either picked up their pack or given up and are trying their luck at the mall...ive never seen a ndc crash until the whole debacle yesterday

Thanks
All the lightweights either A. gave up already. B. sleep. or C. on their wayy to being asleep. The only people up now are sneakerheads anddesperate resellers.

Once my order goes through on NDC im calling FNL and canceling my order. I trust NDC more than FNL. I'm starting to think since FNL crashed maybe alot oforder did not go through so maybe that's why they still have them.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Yeah I'm pretty much not trusting FNL.com. I order from the first wave got charged no confirmation. Luckily my bro got two from eastbay.com, but the bastard is charging me $400.00.
mad.gif
mad.gif
My own damn brother....Oh well time to exchange his xmas gift for something cheaper, so I can swoop the shoes from him
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
classic
your bro is chargin you 4 bills,meanwhile im here e-camping for my older bro and Im the one with the final in the morning and dude is sleepin comfortably andgot nothin to do..aint that some s^5$ lol

Just got the finishline email confirmation. Gotta wait and see I guess. I aint camping out gettin too old for that shizz.

I just copped a pair on FNL ... received confirmation too ... but when i tried to cop another pair for my brother, it asked me to enter the security code, andwhen i changed to another card, the website died.

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

Just ordered two pairs of sz 13 in finishline. Got order confirmation. Does this mean im good?
no it means you have to cross your fingers and hope they find extras at the stores

what???

Originally Posted by agold1002

what???
they get the shoes that didnt sell at the store then ship them to you after the stock at the warehouse is gone

what???
they get the shoes that didnt sell at the store then ship them to you after the stock at the warehouse is gone

so im not getting them haha.....is this a fact??

if you call finishline operator like I did, you will see what they say is not what is representative of the website

I'm hoping all our FNL ones will go through, that site was just completely @%!!$# up the whole way through and it's possible a lot of people didn'tget their stuff in as a result of that. I'm crossing my fingers because I don't think I have the luxury of trying NDC anymore today.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

I'm hoping NDC comes through for me. I won't be getting up at 4 again and waiting in line.

I'm not sleeping tonight. Just like what I did for the XX3 release. No sleep
frown.gif

what???

so im not getting them haha.....is this a fact??

you might, you might not. i would say its 50/50

Back
Top Bottom