Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

so no line pics of videos of the craziest realease in recent years...lol

I feel for you all...last night was bananas and once HTTP 500 started kicking in, i went to bed...

Those of us who paid over retail and have had the packs all week got our monies worth by far...

I really feel for you all and remember, it is about the experience right??!??

FNL will have their Monday mid day restock and there is always ebay where the entire pack is averaging around $400 and the XI are $300 and the XII are around$190...

So remember in the spirit of Christmas, just relax and be thankful we can all actually buy these and enjoy them!

Originally Posted by retrojrott24

I am Officially retired from JB, this was my last release, thanks it's been fun.........

same here...im done with JB. good luck to everyone tryin to get their packs

Originally Posted by retrojrott24

I am Officially retired from JB, this was my last release, thanks it's been fun.........

Couldnt have said it better
smile.gif

Got mine! Crazy line at Ontario mills! A good 80+ people around 4am but me and my boy was here at 11:30pm so we secure our kicks. A lot of cutting, arguing,threating, +!#* was brollic lol

Woke up at 8... drove to Footlocker... walked straight in... no line no wait... copped... that is all

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Got mine! Crazy line at Ontario mills! A good 80+ people around 4am but me and my boy was here at 11:30pm so we secure our kicks. A lot of cutting, arguing, threating, +!#* was brollic lol
roll.gif

over my way to

Originally Posted by Litflynt

so no line pics of videos of the craziest realease in recent years...lol

I feel for you all...last night was bananas and once HTTP 500 started kicking in, i went to bed...

Those of us who paid over retail and have had the packs all week got our monies worth by far...

I really feel for you all and remember, it is about the experience right??!??

FNL will have their Monday mid day restock and there is always ebay where the entire pack is averaging around $400 and the XI are $300 and the XII are around $190...

So remember in the spirit of Christmas, just relax and be thankful we can all actually buy these and enjoy them!
there were a couple pics posted back in some pages

Originally Posted by oldshoe34

I got to Arden Mall at 4:30 there were a couple hundred people there. There were three cop cars by the font of the line I was not worried because I had mine on hold because I bought every pack from the same spot. So it's about 4:55 and security comes back to the end of the line and says line up this line for champs this line for footlocker and so on. He handed out the cards and said go to the door. As we were walking to the door by the front of the line a fight starts in the what was the front of the line right in front of the cops. The cops cars started to move closer to the fight and they stoped. So the people at the back of the line get to go in. So I get to the counter and the person holding my pack says you want 2 of them since you stood in line? I say sure so I get my to packs and then I am going to leave but they had shut the door so no more people could get in. So looking at all of the people standing at the door trying to get in it looked like the night of the living dead! So they open the door to let the people out only if the people outside would get in 1 single line. I get out that door then am heading for the exit and the guard says don't go out this door go out the other side door because there were still a lot of pissed off people outside that were in the front of the line but that now had become the back of the line because they wouldn't listen to the security and line up correctly. I am now done! Good luck to the people trying to get the pack on the restock.
I was there too, with what I thought was my retirement J's. 4:15 and it looked like I was the 300th person in line. My son and I were worriedbecause it wasn't actually a line just a couple hundred people bunched up at the front like penguins and the rest of us waiting in single file behind thatmess. They tried giving tickets to get in from the back and guys rushed the security truck so only about 50 tickets were handed out. My son told me to go toanother entrance door and as soon as I saw that too young and faster kids ran in, I started running. Those kids ran in but one brother looked back and saw meknocking (thanks, dude, for opening the door for me). I got in without a ticket and my kid was happy as all heck when he saw that Santa was coming through forhim. Man, I will do my best to stay retired, because I'd never seen a release like that. I worked at Footlocker in the 80's and 2-3 of each size wasplenty in the store. These days it's all hype. Happy holidays to everyone and hope everyone that deserves 'em get 'em.

IT WAS CRAZY DOWN HERE IN AKRON. ONE KID ACTUALLY GOT HURT PRETTY BAD IN THE MAD DASH TO CHAMPS AND FINISHLINE. I WAS FIFTH IN LINE AND BY THE TIME I GOT INALL THEY HAD IN THE MID SIZES WAS A 10 AND A 12. SO I GOT THE 10. I WAS A LITTLE PISSED BECAUSE I WEAR A SIZE 10.5 BUT I TRIED THEM ON AND THEY WEREN'TALL THAT TIGHT ACTUALLY PRETTY ROCKABLE. STILL NEED TO GRAB MY SIZE THOUGH EITHER THROUGH A TRADE OR THROUGH THE RESTOCK.

ok, just got back from getting my size 10. i'm on the west coast so at 9pm i tried online. as we all know everything crashed. and i didnt get thro. as soonas that went down, i hopped in the shower, and headed out to one of my loacal indoor malls. got there at 10:30. 4th person in line. one of my buddies was 6thand he busted out a pen and paper, and we took down names and sizes of the people that were showing up, so itd really be 1st come 1st serve. the 1st 25 peopleon the list i knew personally. 26 and on, were randoms. as you would figure, people would say eff the list. now you try and cut 25 people that all know eachother. NOT going down. anyways, 11pm the 25 of us get kicked out the mall, and repeadetly told to get back in our cars and leave as the night went on. by theway, at this mall, footaction, finishline, champs, footlocker, and sheikh all got packs. i was in the line for finish line. we got let in the mall at 530, andstore opened at 545. ppl thought they were going to cut, but we didnt let it happen. people that were in the back, had to shake to one of the other stores.pretty hetic night. 2 guys got arrested for sneaking into the mall, and i almost joined em. scary moment. all in all, was worth it. 0h, and they made every1donate to some charity fund. idk what that was all about. gave them 1$. total came out to be 338.11.

heres a view from 4th in line, at finish line. sorry, SK Lx picture. left camera at home.

no im not 6'4, just held the camera at an angle ..

oh, the 11s are REALLY stiff. the 12s are str8 fire!

i wouldn't say iam officially retired from JB cause i now if JB come up with some sure fire cw for the upcoming packs next year i would go crazy all overagain
roll.gif

^^^^^^^^ lol good luck. I copped mines this morning, heres the story:

I woke up at 5 and my dad drove me to the mall, when we got there there was already like 20 people ahead of us. Theres 5 entrances to the mall so theres about60 people total. Everyone was being nice and orderly until the security guard decides to open up the other door (theres two and we were lined up at the leftone) Everyone rushes to the right side and i see dudes startin to run, so i sprint like a mutha and pass almost everyone (im fast as hell btw). then when i getto champs theres already like 20 people they had let in early from the other entrances and through the employee entrance which was some serious bull.

We find out theres only 18 PACKS for over 60 ppl and there is freakin chaos. this one guy who was #1 in line had a sprained ankle so he couldnt run and whne hetries to ask if he can get his spot back in the front security freakin kicks him out of the mall after hes been waitin and bein orderly for almost 12 hours!!!

anyways i wear an 11.5 and when i get to it bein my turn the dude in front of me buys the last one so im all depressed. there was one size 12 left but the dudein front of me was going to cop to resell but he was such a nice guy that he let me buy them for retail from the store rather than him. If your readin THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!!!

I copped the last 12 and as soon as i walk out the store some guy offers me 350 plus his g shock. i intially said no but then i said let me try them on and ifthey dont fit me ill sell them to you. i tried on the XII first and it was a little long so i decided unless the XI fit me i would sell them to him, he waseeven talkin bout tradin me some of his other shoes. Unlucky for him, the XI fit me PERFECT and i kept them. he was so depressed i kind of felt bad.

on the way home, we stopped at publix (the grocery store I work at) and since i have to go to work at 4 today, everyone was like why the hell are you here. Itwas so funny, nobody could understand !*% i wanted these shoes so bad except for this one lady workin at customer service and she was tryin to get me to bringem in to show her.

Thing is, my dad bought them from me and will be giving them to me as a Xmas present.

I am so incredibly thankful and feel incredibly lucky that this day was possible. After I left the store there was only 1 left and it was in a sz. 14. thankgod i can run as well as i can, and thank god for that guy bein so considerate and thank god for my parents comin around and takin me to the mall!

btw this was at sawgrass mills mall in broward. all my broward heads holla at me!

i got my size 10.5 from footlocker on fulton st, then went with my bro and his friend to finishline to cop theirs

The crazy thing is ...a lot of people are saying they are done after this pack but for me its the complete opposite.I took a small break from jb since theystarted putting out all these packs but now ,im officially back in the game!!!I know quality is a major issue for me ,that's why I started to focus more onnike retro releases(pennys,foams,etc....)so im gonna try my luck and start working on all of the older kicks I might have missed....anyways props to everybodywho copped there packs and im sorry to hear about those who didn't...I'll post pics of mine later on.....

i hear its madness out in denver... hawaii heads what's good at ala moana and niketown???

im soooo glad i got my pair on lock

FYI... the 12s are very comfortable the 11s on the other hand are like cardboard... next pick up will be OG Playoffs

got my pack this morning had to settle for 11.5 instead of 11 cuz they opened the doors and said they had no 11's(yea right)... almost had to beat a dudesA@# cuz he cut the whole line but lucky for him the manager told him to move

Back
Top Bottom