Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Missed out on nike.com... took a 4 hr nap... drove to Ntown Chi... got in at the end of the line... came out with a set .5 a size off but I cant complain.

I'm glad all of you were able to get your pairs (Well those that did anyway), I wasn't able to get my size 9......I fell on hard times
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Just came back from PG Footlocker, Whole rack of peoples,copped for my girl....shoes are pretty decent, 11 quality kinda ehh...

Glad I didn't cop....I got my 01 11's and my OG Playoff 12's, so im straight
pimp.gif

Congrats on everyone who copped
pimp.gif

how was the line?

easy cop for me even though theres mad peeps at mall this morning
grin.gif
got my two 10.5 so iam off to the Spiz'ikes next week
roll.gif

ade363f9332fa30970d7c584539ddf8b39d99657.pjpg

13326903a2a98722c17515d172da02f7e8cbc0ba.pjpg

11f2681365aa17d3cd5527d23914470e768892f9.pjpg

and oh congrats to those who cop this morning and to those yet to cop, don't lose hope they're still out there you just need to do a little bit ofwork
ohwell.gif

I going to call every niketown in the state of USA. since ndc.com recommended me to contact you're local nike store

got my two pair in the garden state plaza,nj..........wasnt too bad overall.
anybody else there this morning?

After looking at original XI's and XII's, I'm glad I passed on this pack.

These aren't even the same shoes as the originals. Both shoes have terrible quality, thin leather, mesh , and laces, weird shape, almost no patent on thexi compared to og's, etc. - it's just sad.

Arden Fair Mall was a B***h...Wow I can't believe I went threw this BS. They can't organize a release for crap!!!

I got there are 11pm and the police made us go back into our cars like freakin criminals. They walked around the parking lot for a while to make sure everyonewas in their car and what not. So at about 12 am, everyone rushed the lines to get their place. There was no line at all because the stupid old fart rent a coptook down the yellow thing that separated champs, sittra, footaction, and footlocker.
I swear Sacramento has some of the ignorant people ever. Especially that dude that was wearing a A's
cap and kept say "AAAAHHHHH." With that being said, there was this old white suv driving around the parking lot acting dumb and the rent a cop wastrying to chase the car down in the parking lot lol....unfortunately, the car got away.
Then this other car comes later and blast this song in front of everyone like they were cool or something. As usually this dude with the A's cap startedacting stupid they drove around the parking lot like they were cool or something. As they were driving around in the parking lot this Big Rig started drivingdumb lol..It was hilarious!!!That was the highlight of the campout. What is up with these car driving around the parking lot. They swear their cars are hot.The cars with systems all sound like crap!!!
Then, the Jheri curl security came and that was where it got crazy. He kept saying back up but no one would back up. the front people including myself weretrying but those people in the back wouldn't back up. Everybody cramped up in the line because everyone wanted to be in the fl line. One hour later, thejheri curl rent a cop gave out tickets to the back row. $%*!!!!!! It really wasn't the people in the front's fault that the line wouldn't moveback. People have been waiting in line for hours and this dude had the nerves to give it to the back row. It was just mayhem after that. There was three policecar parked out by the line doing nothing because they know there was nothing they can do. People started rushing the door and lining up in front of the storeswithout the tickets. Minutes later, stores just started selling them to people without the tickets because it was out of their controls or something like that.People were running back and forth from store to store. I do the same and got my pair.
I am done with this BS..

down in socal at the spot i was at, the pack wasnt releasing until 7am but macys and jc penny opened at 6am so ppl just snuck in the other stores but then weall got kicked out again and the lines got messed up like crazy. copped a 9 instead a 9.5. time to take a break from JB for a while.....

My Lil Story...

__Last Night
Eastbay/FNL/Footlocker/Footaction/Athlete Foot ALL CRASHED, ALL NUMBERS BUSY..

__THIS MORNING
Woke up 7:30
Walked to Footlocker on E. 225 ST

Copped at 9:30, 1st Online 9.5

Man the XI's look weird to me.

Happy with my 12's.\

EDIT-

If I am selling the XI's...about how much should I be looking for?

easy cop, my brother held em for me. People are so pissed, when they see you walk right passed em walk in and walk out with 2 hand fulls. im prolly letting oneof the packs go though, cuz my brother in law called me whining,, "I stood outside since 3:00 am and didnt get $@#$"

what a night here in bakersfield. just got home from my campout. i was there at bout 9:30 PM last night. finishline opened up at 7 and complete mayhem.people acting shady, good thing that i keep it cool with the manager because when he left at bout 11pm he knew i was there and in line. so i got my pair. someshady $!% people though for sure. we only got 22 pairs so there was gonna be a lot of people out of luck. i feel sorry for them. i would of stuck around butfor what? copped my pair and they actually aint that bad as people say they are. they're just complainers. people who didnt cop will regret it later.

woke up around 4:30.

stood in line until 7:00.

walked out with my 10.5.

grabbed some breakfast at mickey d's.

whoever said there would be plenty to go around is a MORON.

my local champs had two per size at the most... some sizes only had singles.

it was fun and definitely the craziest release i've been apart of. i also had some luck on my side.

now, i'm going to take a nap. peace.

Originally Posted by thechanman74

down in socal at the spot i was at, the pack wasnt releasing until 7am but macys and jc penny opened at 6am so ppl just snuck in the other stores but then we all got kicked out again and the lines got messed up like crazy. copped a 9 instead a 9.5. time to take a break from JB for a while.....
where in socal sounds exactly like my place

To all from chicago area
go to brickyard CHAMPS narraganset and diversey
They still have same sizes
just got back from there with my 11.5 SIZE PACK
try to call and ask

The store Finish Line I went to only got 8 pairs. I called him the last night and asked him if they had a sz 13. he said yes. So I camp out beginning at 2amand I'm 2nd in line. They open at 7:30 and they say that they only have 3 sizes left a 8,9 and a 10. So I just buy the 9 for resell.

The employees at the stores around me were acting mad shady. Other people I talked to at different malls said they were opening the doors with 3-5 pairs when Iknow they got a least a full size run. Also I live in a town of 1 million plus so its not a small town.

Back
Top Bottom