Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

cant believe that all 3 of my orders 2 sz 11 and 1 sz 10.5 on NDC went through damn i was worried they'll get cancelled. NDC was the easiest and smoothesttraction online. I got a tracking # so i know i good thank god. Eastbay was too hard to copp on

I hope NDC ships out the packs.. Dude on the phone got me worried saying the operations place is snowed in and can't process orders..

Copped my pair at Southland mall, Hayward-- $#@! was unorganized. Got there about 1:30 am, about 20-30 kids in the parking lot because security wouldn'tlet anyone line up until 4am sharp. By 3:50 am. there had to be at least 100 people just chillin in the parking lot. Security basically told us they were goingto do a countdown and it would be a race to the front of the line-- cross country style. I have no idea what security was thinking, sounds like a lawsuitwaiting to happen-- 100+ kids stampeding over shoes. image Regardless, no one got hurt. I was about 110-120 people back-- which was upsetting because I was oneof the first there. Cops came around 6:30 am and took about an hour to get everyone in a single file line because $#@! was bunched up and security couldn'thandle the situation-- by then there had to be at least 250-300 people in line (Southland was only estimated to get around 150 pairs). I copped my 8.5 (sizes9-11.5 were sold out by then), luckily my size isn't sought after as much as others. Being out there with all these high school kids today really made mefeel old. I rarely line up for shoes as it is (maybe once a year)-- but I'm probably calling it quits as far as camping goes.

4b4150ea361f4a0091303747a452f6099e17994.pjpg

First and Last only packs I needed
pimp.gif
.... Hope everyone could get ahold of their pairs

Originally Posted by MJLeon23

i mean i like the pack, but my 11's look like toys, they dont look real at all

Haven't got one either.. Called today to verify payment info. It should ship out hopefully by monday weather permits..

Being out there with all these high school kids today really made me feel old. I rarely line up for shoes as it is (maybe once a year)-- but I'm probably calling it quits as far as camping goes.

Exactly why I didn't bother going out... and the fact that there was about 6" of snow on the ground.

Damn I'm worried. I ordered my Eminems a day before and I didn't receive shipping confirmation for them yet.

I got the cancellation email from Nike but i just checked my order status and it said pending delivery...hhmmm

after the excitement of getting this pack lessen, i have a weird feeling in me thats saying ''what's next..............?''

Originally Posted by radrztj85

I got the cancellation email from Nike but i just checked my order status and it said pending delivery...hhmmm

from the early release?

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

Copped my pair at Southland mall, Hayward-- $#@! was unorganized. Got there about 1:30 am, about 20-30 kids in the parking lot because security wouldn't let anyone line up until 4am sharp. By 3:50 am. there had to be at least 100 people just chillin in the parking lot. Security basically told us they were going to do a countdown and it would be a race to the front of the line-- cross country style. I have no idea what security was thinking, sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen-- 100+ kids stampeding over shoes. image Regardless, no one got hurt. I was about 110-120 people back-- which was upsetting because I was one of the first there. Cops came around 6:30 am and took about an hour to get everyone in a single file line because $#@! was bunched up and security couldn't handle the situation-- by then there had to be at least 250-300 people in line (Southland was only estimated to get around 150 pairs). I copped my 8.5 (sizes 9-11.5 were sold out by then), luckily my size isn't sought after as much as others. Being out there with all these high school kids today really made me feel old. I rarely line up for shoes as it is (maybe once a year)-- but I'm probably calling it quits as far as camping goes.
i was at southland too. in the way back. stupid me thought it would be an easy cop. showed up at like 650 am. oh well. never had 11s nor 12s. hadto be 350ish ppl there.

I got my shipping confirmation from NDC at 2:08 am est. Expected time of delivery is the 23rd for me
happy.gif
. Those who ordered theirs from NDC on Saturday, checkyour email.

Iight now that most of us have if not all but most of these packs

Now is it safe to ask which is the best??

Ill re-judge when my pack arrives (and if I ever get the chance to cop the 10/13) but I still believe the 7/16 pack is the best IMO...

What do you think?

The people that said these would be all over were right.

It is just that the re-sellers got all the packs that other people could not get.

I have never seen this many packs on ebay and craigslist EVER.........

I'm just glad I live in a area where there are so many options, it does not effect me.

Good luck to those who could not cop.(Your best bet for retail is if Major ever gets their shipment) www.majordc.com

Back
Top Bottom