Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

seriously !%%...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i work at finishline, if you only knew how corrupt releases were. it's really not fair but if you cant beat em join em

Originally Posted by co diesel

i work at finishline, if you only knew how corrupt releases were. it's really not fair but if you cant beat em join em
please do tell
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cloud

Originally Posted by co diesel

please do tell
nerd.gif
yeah the finishline at the mall i was waiting at got em, but we all knew it was hopeless because the employees there get em and keep em forthemselves or whatever.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TerrenceD

Footaction has re-stock hurry people full run on all sizes.

We're sorry, but Jordan Men's Collezione 11/12 , size 11.5 (product 38149991) is currently out of stockand no longer available.

I am telling you they had some sizes up there. I have no reason to lie.

i wasnt saying that you were lying...cause i was able to add to my cart but then when i tried to continue with the purchase they said it was out of stock

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

I am telling you they had some sizes up there. I have no reason to lie.

i wasnt saying that you were lying...cause i was able to add to my cart but then when i tried to continue with the purchase they said it was out of stock

same thing happened to me...

doesnt finishline.com usually restock? how come they still have not yet restocked their site? i'm almost certain that they restock the monday after releasebut so far they have restocked/updated their system

laugh.gif
at dudes getting mad about employees holding pairs.

One of the only advantages of working at ANY shoe store

i dont know the exact time they put it on their site, but usually by the time i wake up (9-10am) its already up...i've been up all night jus waiting forthe chance to cop my size...i have all the other packs in a size 11.5 and it would jus suck if my favorite pack out of all the CDP is not my size

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

laugh.gif
at dudes getting mad about employees holding pairs.

One of the only advantages of working at ANY shoe store

i used to get all my CDP's no problem because i knew the store manager and he would set aside my size...the only thing that he requested was that i bethere at opening which i was always there since he was kind enough to hold me my pair...but he got fired and the new store manager wont set aside any packs foranyone

IM ANGRY!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
NEED MORE PACKS!!!! HAVE 1, NEED 3... NOT 3 MORE... JUST 2MORE..... VERY ANGRY I AM.... GOT HOSED ON 12/20 @ 12:00 AM... THE WHOLE INTERNET CRASHED FOR ABOUT A HALF HOUR!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
THIS IS COMPLETE B&*($HIT!!!! WAITING FOR RESTOCK
mad.gif
nerd.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif

^ I really doubt that theres going to be a restock when the 2nd wave of orders on Friday night aren't even guaranteed...

^dont be greedy
u cant vent if u alrdy have a pack...

i added another pack to cart but i cant checkout...

Back
Top Bottom