Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by AnimeBaller14

im kinda mad =( the numbering 23 on the back of my right pair 11's are kinda off...its not right in the middle. GAY! does anyone else have this mess up?

Boo flippin hoo man. I would give anything to have this problem right now.....

Originally Posted by markjo75

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

damn i quit NT if this is the $#+* that goes on...28 pairs, 15 pairs? seriously? $#+* has gone wack....i mean give some others a chance. granted i copped 3 pack but none going to be resold, im copping for my own collection and yes im wearing them and putting one on ice, but anymore would be overkill i think. i wouldnt say anything about 5 packs, but freaking almost a fsr just to resell is just shameless. i understand i shouldnt knock the "hustle" but at the same time, why the hell get on here then? just so you can resell? shameless, just go back to ebay and trust me if you are so confident about the 15-28 packs that you guys have for resell just post them there and get away from NT. ruining the culture here. oh unless you are posting here because you are afraid to see the cc bill that will come and the thousands of dollars you have to fork up.

all of a sudden "sneakerheads" pop out of the woodworks then i see the newly created accounts or low post count...i rather goto iss at this point.

I feel you dude. I have seen like 3 or 4 dudes that said something about needing a 13 but then I saw dude who already had a bunch to resale pretty much snatched them up. JB needs to GR these releases or people need to stop buying from these dudes. This release was hype for me. Christmas time. Dudes happy. Then bam resellers attck and this release has hit a hard 180.

Oh and dude 3 packs? Come on man!
Good point. I got 2 packs myself. I feel bad for the other guy looking for a size 12. And I'm not a reseller. I wouldn't knock people with low post count , everyone started at ZERO.

Yeah but how many new members come in asking about post release prices, the amount of hype and then dude pops up with a crazy amount. Two dudes bought forNT'ers. The others pretty much bought and whored them out.

And once again. The hype that we produce drives up prices. We have to start laying low and not talk about the shoes I guess.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by AnimeBaller14

im kinda mad =( the numbering 23 on the back of my right pair 11's are kinda off...its not right in the middle. GAY! does anyone else have this mess up?

Boo flippin hoo man. I would give anything to have this problem right now.....

LOL marley.

smh.gif
Can't believe I missed the FNL restock.

Any more restocks in the future?

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

damn i quit NT if this is the $#+* that goes on...28 pairs, 15 pairs? seriously? $#+* has gone wack....i mean give some others a chance. granted i copped 3 pack but none going to be resold, im copping for my own collection and yes im wearing them and putting one on ice, but anymore would be overkill i think. i wouldnt say anything about 5 packs, but freaking almost a fsr just to resell is just shameless. i understand i shouldnt knock the "hustle" but at the same time, why the hell get on here then? just so you can resell? shameless, just go back to ebay and trust me if you are so confident about the 15-28 packs that you guys have for resell just post them there and get away from NT. ruining the culture here. oh unless you are posting here because you are afraid to see the cc bill that will come and the thousands of dollars you have to fork up.

all of a sudden "sneakerheads" pop out of the woodworks then i see the newly created accounts or low post count...i rather goto iss at this point.

its okay for you to cop 3 packs? it should be 1 per person and let everyone have a chance at getting one then if any left you can get more. you getting 3 packs is just as bad as resellers even though u dont plan to resell it takes 2 packs away from 2 people that wanted them....

I agree...I can see from a collector standpoint getting 2 pair, but %$% do cats need w/3 pairs of shoes?? Are cats that hard on kicks that they are beating them up like that?

I honestly don't see any rationale of buying three pairs of sneakers...especially during the 1st week of release date. I can understand running across a pair of sneakers months or even a year later that you've owned since release date & you want a fresh pair.

If anyone can shed light on the purpose of buying more than 2 pair, I'd love to hear it.
i hear what you guys are saying but like i said, i aint reselling and unlike those who are crying or coming at me now you guys decided to be lazy and wait online or not go wait in line early enough, i was outside in the cold from 9pm once eastbay hit the fan along with other heads who wanted to secure their pack, i drove around to multiple spots and i had to wait in line for each pack i got (bc it was limited to one pack per person, so maybe next time you should try harder bc i was focused unlike you), so it wasnt easy staying up all night in the cold from 9pm to 6am in 30 degree weather and then back in line 2 more times just to cop...unlike others who were there to resell, i copped for myself. so dont come out on me now. i got one pack to ball in, one for casual wear and one on ice. so dont sit there and cry because you guys are wishing and hoping for restock online when you could have gotten in line like everyone else.

you dont see the rationale of buying three pairs? i just did. unlike some, i ball in my kicks and i wear them casually, i dont wear my casual kicks for ballin. so there is the rationale. i got 3 pairs of all my favorites shoes, i.e. the 7, and 5, and even the playoff 8s, now i got these 11s and 12 taxis (which are my fav 12s), so there is my purpose. so instead of looking down on me, who is keeping for my own collection, why dont you question the resellers who have 15-28 pairs over my 3. #+*++%*

im not hating man.. im just saying you blame the people that buy 15-30 pairs for people not getting packs and people like you are not at fault. i honestly dontcare if people get packs or how many they get, im just saying u just as bad as the resellers. you all play your part if why people are not able to get theirsfor retail.

I ordered mine through Footlocker Sneaker Finder this morning (EU release day) as my local footlocker wasnt getting them despite the fact that they had like 20people who'd given them their details who were clearly serious about wanting a pair. At £200 a pack in this current retail climate, thats money that youwould have thought theyd have wanted in the till.

If everything works out ok with my order i may be able to help some people out as long as they dont mind paying international shipping

3 packs to 15-28 (granted some were for other NTers) is not comparable. My 3 pack is no different than most who copped 2 (which was the average)....so say whatyou want, i aint reselling and thats the point im making, i copped 3 for my self and for no one else or other purpose. if you copped 15 for youself etc iwouldnt say anything since its for your personal collection, but if you cop to resell just to make money off someone who really wanted them thats why i feelbad. aside from that, i dont care if you buy 1 or 10 for youself. again i cant knock their "hustle" i just think it sucks. plus i never got the DMPafter waiting 2 days for them when they dropped a few years back so i made it up this time around for the 11s and the 12s were an added bonus for me since ivealways wanted the taxis over the playoffs. i could have easily copped more than the packs i bought if i just kept going back into the line and probably resoldand bought myself a dmp pack from the money i would have made but i didnt bc one i met a lot of people who waited in line with me concerned they wouldnt coptheir size and two reselling isnt something that just pops in my head, unlike some guys i met in line who kept trying to reassure themselves which sizes wouldsell better on ebay.

Originally Posted by kekeyoungjin

i just got phone call from FNL to verified my cc billing address

I also spoke to agency of FNL, my order going trough and they said my order will not be canceled

Im happy now
wink.gif
Was that from Friday or the restock today?

The way I see , all this is like a mini-monopoly. Re-sellers purchase entire stock from a location, and those who wish to purchase from that location now onlyhave two options, you don't get your pack, or you have to buy it from the re-seller who will charge you more than the MSRP.

I could have copped multiple but I didn't. why? so other folks could get this much desired pack. but the greed of others doesn't surprise me one bit..

3 packs to 15-28 (granted some were for other NTers) is not comparable. My 3 pack is no different than most who copped 2 (which was the average)....so say what you want, i aint reselling and thats the point im making, i copped 3 for my self and for no one else or other purpose. if you copped 15 for youself etc i wouldnt say anything since its for your personal collection, but if you cop to resell just to make money off someone who really wanted them thats why i feel bad. aside from that, i dont care if you buy 1 or 10 for youself. again i cant knock their "hustle" i just think it sucks. plus i never got the DMP after waiting 2 days for them when they dropped a few years back so i made it up this time around for the 11s and the 12s were an added bonus for me since ive always wanted the taxis over the playoffs. i could have easily copped more than the packs i bought if i just kept going back into the line and probably resold and bought myself a dmp pack from the money i would have made but i didnt bc one i met a lot of people who waited in line with me concerned they wouldnt cop their size and two reselling isnt something that just pops in my head, unlike some guys i met in line who kept trying to reassure themselves which sizes would sell better on ebay.
Haaaa I'm pretty sure the average for these packs throughout is 1, not 2.

To each it's own. I wasn't hating on dude. I simply never understood why those that buy more than 2 pairs of sneakers do it.

Plain & simple.

Congrats to all that got their 1,2 or 5 pairs.

just cancelled my 13s that i didnt think were gonna go thru on FNL because of all the website glitching and crashing on saturday,

regardless i got my pairs so maybe one of u guys will get lucky

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by AC IS ART

NT has become nothing but a reseller's paradise...
That is the truth man. Its like resellers are coming on here to judge the market demand then bending us over on ebay. Still searchin for my 11.5.......
frown.gif
Yep. This forum needs to take note from Retro and PM one another info about releases. Info should only be shared amongst members. Resellers arethe ones who get to the stores and buy everything because you guys just post info and then complain when you can't get anything. Keep all info regardingstores strictly to PM.

lol jibby, wat are u talkin about? if ppl copped 2 or 3 packs. its most likely becaue they love the pack and wanna have spares. not because they thauht"oh i wuld hate for everyone to have these.so let me go out of my way and get money to buy more packs so ppl wont have".like seriously u cant get madat nobody, not even the ones who buy to resell, its a hustle, if u needed the money and thats ur option u wuld doit, and wouldnt want anybody hating u for it,so jus get over it(to everyone in general)

me myself i only could afford 1 pack, but im happy

i knew someone that loved the black/red 13's so much..........he had over 20 pairs.......even 5 still DS......and he told me if he woulda bought it all atonce......then he woulda spent just half as much........

i bought myself 4 of the blk/cement 3's cuz thats my grail from a youngin..........but its so i can wear another pair 5 years from now......

Back
Top Bottom