Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

stop complaining about the re-stocks people and PLEASE stop bothering FNL. All your gonna do is piss them off and they'll cancel your order. If they saywait 3-4 days then WAIT!!!!!

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

to everyone complaining about packs not arriving on time:
i work for fedex and this is the busiest time of year.
we are swamped with pkgs.
so is ups and usps
you will get your pack,be patient.
i dont even think we are guarantying service times at this point.

I am one of those where it was supposed to come today and then all of the information has pretty much cleared out. If it is a matter of taking an extra day Iam fine with that, just got nervous on the fact that the shipping information hasn't been updated since it noted the label was received and there is nodelivery estimate. It is not like I know it is moving through the system and a little slow, I have no information on where the package is. Fedex is saying theydidn't receive the package at all and they have no update on it. I talked to Nike a couple of times and apparently there are lots of customers in this boatand they have been dealing with it all day. Supposedly there is some scanning error with some of the packages and they have been shipped out and are justrunning a little behind. Hopefully my pack will be here tomorrow.

I ordered 2 package on Finishline site at around 1130pm pst and never got a tracking. i checked my finishline login and all i see was order processing. when i got home from work my brother was like you ordered some shoes, i looked and was shocked. it arrived without an tracking number. btw i did next dayair.

Originally Posted by volboy23

so is ups and usps

I am one of those where it was supposed to come today and then all of the information has pretty much cleared out. If it is a matter of taking an extra day I am fine with that, just got nervous on the fact that the shipping information hasn't been updated since it noted the label was received and there is no delivery estimate. It is not like I know it is moving through the system and a little slow, I have no information on where the package is. Fedex is saying they didn't receive the package at all and they have no update on it. I talked to Nike a couple of times and apparently there are lots of customers in this boat and they have been dealing with it all day. Supposedly there is some scanning error with some of the packages and they have been shipped out and are just running a little behind. Hopefully my pack will be here tomorrow.
Ditto on not receiving my package today from Fedex. I figured it was due to this time of the season and the snow in pdx. I know I'll bereceiving them since its at the local sort facility. It's just a matter of when. I'm just happy I was able to cop them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blazah

so is ups and usps

I am one of those where it was supposed to come today and then all of the information has pretty much cleared out. If it is a matter of taking an extra day I am fine with that, just got nervous on the fact that the shipping information hasn't been updated since it noted the label was received and there is no delivery estimate. It is not like I know it is moving through the system and a little slow, I have no information on where the package is. Fedex is saying they didn't receive the package at all and they have no update on it. I talked to Nike a couple of times and apparently there are lots of customers in this boat and they have been dealing with it all day. Supposedly there is some scanning error with some of the packages and they have been shipped out and are just running a little behind. Hopefully my pack will be here tomorrow.
Ditto on not receiving my package today from Fedex. I figured it was due to this time of the season and the snow in pdx. I know I'll be receiving them since its at the local sort facility. It's just a matter of when. I'm just happy I was able to cop them
pimp.gif

another thing.
the nike facility was snowed in for a few days so they may have made labels and the pkgs were sitting there waitng.

another thing.
the nike facility was snowed in for a few days so they may have made labels and the pkgs were sitting there waitng.

Hopefully these things are the case and there are just delays and the shoes are here tomorrow or early next week. I just want to make sure I get them,don't mind waiting for them. At least you only have one more day and then you can work towards getting back to normal.

another thing.

Hopefully these things are the case and there are just delays and the shoes are here tomorrow or early next week. I just want to make sure I get them, don't mind waiting for them. At least you only have one more day and then you can work towards getting back to normal.
its cool,more hours = more $
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scarru

Just talked to FL customer service and they said my Monday "re-stock" order was in the distribution center and I'd be getting a shipping conf from UPS by tonight or tomorrow. Don't know if she was feeding me bull$hit or not but guess we'll see....got a size 8.5 and an 11.5 coming my way but I need to trade for a 9.5 if anyones got one.
nah they dont feed you any stuff from finishline looks like your good. congrats dude! hopefully i got my 11.5 and 13 on the way. one for me and ax-mas gift for my brother. But we'll wait and see.

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

Just talked to FL customer service and they said my Monday "re-stock" order was in the distribution center and I'd be getting a shipping conf from UPS by tonight or tomorrow. Don't know if she was feeding me bull$hit or not but guess we'll see....got a size 8.5 and an 11.5 coming my way but I need to trade for a 9.5 if anyones got one.
nah they dont feed you any stuff from finishline looks like your good. congrats dude! hopefully i got my 11.5 and 13 on the way. one for me and a x-mas gift for my brother. But we'll wait and see.
Just exactly what kind of stuff did FNL feed u?

congrats to all who got these @ retail. i made a few early calls... feel like va was a draught unless you live in 757 or DC.

also a monumental congratulations is in order to the online retailers for their foresight and preparation for midnight on release day.

Originally Posted by Be4Chst

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

nah they dont feed you any stuff from finishline looks like your good. congrats dude! hopefully i got my 11.5 and 13 on the way. one for me and a x-mas gift for my brother. But we'll wait and see.
Just exactly what kind of stuff did FNL feed u?
I didnt call em. But from past experiences they seem to be truthful people. But i guess if you recieve a billion phone calls may have to fib toget people to stop calling.

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

my cdp SUCKS
9qvdr7.jpg
look at the patent cut
smh.gif
any comments?
wow they don't even match
laugh.gif
tired.gif

eek.gif

Runs to go check pack

Edit:

frown.gif
Mine are off too...by a full Half inch....big enough to notice...soto speak. No one can look at noth shoes at the same time while your wearing them...

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

I did my order friday night and FNL stil hasn't shipped.

same here...i did talk to them earlier and they said it was gonna be shipped soon or something like that though....

FNL, who knows what they are talking about, they cant give a straight answer.

Originally Posted by d3772000

my cdp SUCKS
9qvdr7.jpg
look at the patent cut
smh.gif
any comments?
laugh.gif
tired.gif

eek.gif

Runs to go check pack

Edit:

frown.gif
Mine are off too...by a full Half inch....big enough to notice...so to speak. No one can look at noth shoes at the same time while your wearing them...

damn broo that suckss... but good to know im not the only 1

Originally Posted by d3772000

my cdp SUCKS
9qvdr7.jpg
look at the patent cut
smh.gif
any comments?
laugh.gif
tired.gif

eek.gif

Runs to go check pack

Edit:

frown.gif
Mine are off too...by a full Half inch....big enough to notice...so to speak. No one can look at noth shoes at the same time while your wearing them...

damn broo that suckss... but good to know im not the only 1

Thats so sad, I know when i get my pack its the first thing ill check. Wont mean anything once i start wearing them, but its just a shame that we let jb getaway with this +%$. I can imagine what a b-grade will look like. Patent leather completely missing on one side. And people are paying outrageous prices forthese and there not even worth retail. It wont stop either as long as people are crashing websites to get the sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom