Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

MrBVH nicepics
smokin.gif
wonder how many other peoplehave them all
nerd.gif

almost makes me wish I copped all of them 4-11 for me...there are some half-packs I'll grab sooner or later

Originally Posted by AC IS ART

Did anyone who ordered from NDC with an est. delivery date of the 23rd, receive it today? Got my shipping confirmation/ tracking # on Sunday and it hasn't been updated not once. Estimated delivery date was today by 4:30 pm. I pretty much wasted my entire morning/afternoon waiting for FedEx only to see their truck past by three times but never stopped at my house. I check online at 5:00 only to see no updates with the tracking and now my estimated delivery date is gone. So then I politely call FedEx and explain that my package hasn't come yet and the operator tells me to call the shipper they only got a label from them...

So then I immediatley call Nike and tell them the same deal. The operator from Nike tells me that they shipped it on the 20th but he doesn't see an est. delivery date
eyes.gif
and that I have ground shipping 2-9 d..a....cut him off swiftly to let him know Nike upgraded my order to 2day service only to get a pause
eyes.gif
and after that tells me they'll call tommorow morning. I'm in such an uncomfortable mood right now, not knowing if Nike gave it to FedEx or did some goon/clown working for FedEx lose or steal my shoes.

frown.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
I got mine

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Originally Posted by AC IS ART

Did anyone who ordered from NDC with an est. delivery date of the 23rd, receive it today? Got my shipping confirmation/ tracking # on Sunday and it hasn't been updated not once. Estimated delivery date was today by 4:30 pm. I pretty much wasted my entire morning/afternoon waiting for FedEx only to see their truck past by three times but never stopped at my house. I check online at 5:00 only to see no updates with the tracking and now my estimated delivery date is gone. So then I politely call FedEx and explain that my package hasn't come yet and the operator tells me to call the shipper they only got a label from them...

So then I immediatley call Nike and tell them the same deal. The operator from Nike tells me that they shipped it on the 20th but he doesn't see an est. delivery date
eyes.gif
and that I have ground shipping 2-9 d..a....cut him off swiftly to let him know Nike upgraded my order to 2day service only to get a pause
eyes.gif
and after that tells me they'll call tommorow morning. I'm in such an uncomfortable mood right now, not knowing if Nike gave it to FedEx or did some goon/clown working for FedEx lose or steal my shoes.

frown.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
I got mine

I was in the same boat with the tracking information not being there and the delivery date was removed as well. I checked it this morning however and it hastracking information and is going to be delivered today. Funny, I talked to Nike and they said that fedex had them, but that wasn't true. The informationshows they were picked up in memphis last night and are travelling through the system overnight to me. Can't wait to get them today.

Ugh! u guys are such cry babies complain more than girls seriously..at least u got the shoes several people didn't..

And b4 u respond wit sum smart az comment for the record I got them...but wouldn't waste my time complain bc we all know how jb work yall act as if this isa big suprise!

Just called FNL. Things don't look too good. They told me they are expecting a restock soon, but if they don't get it in by today, most likely I willget refunded. Ergh...

Originally Posted by KeeDaSneak23

Ugh! u guys are such cry babies complain more than girls seriously..at least u got the shoes several people didn't..

And b4 u respond wit sum smart az comment for the record I got them...but wouldn't waste my time complain bc we all know how jb work yall act as if this is a big suprise!

Agreed but watch your mouth young lady. Shame on you.

Do y'all think JB checks Ebay? I wonder what they think about people buying their shoes just to sell.

I had called FNL last night to check my order status from Friday. I gave the girl my order # and she said that the order# was not in their system and gaveme the CS number to call today to work it out with them. I was pretty disappointed. I called CS this morning and they saw my order in the system and nowtheir website shows a link in the tracking# box. Looks like all may be good now

Originally Posted by RKO2004

And b4 u respond wit sum smart az comment for the record I got them...but wouldn't waste my time complain bc we all know how jb work yall act as if this is a big suprise!

Do y'all think JB checks Ebay? I wonder what they think about people buying their shoes just to sell.

Um sure dad?? -_- newho... I high doubt they care as long as they make their money...

Um sure dad?? -_- newho... I high doubt they care as long as they make their money...
Yeah I know but thats the worst thing about the JB of today. Their focus is put more on hype and cash rather than catering to the fans who hasstood by the company since the start. Its just like being a Bengals fan sometimes trust me on that one.
tired.gif

^ ya but NTers are just nitpicking with every little thing when its the patent leather cut or cement print not being the same or no nike air... its like comeon are you serious? i could understand if they were nitpickin about quality because that is what you're paying for... i just think its OD on thenitpickin... its like why cop if your just going to complain? im just sayin...

Originally Posted by you go boy

^ ya but NTers are just nitpicking with every little thing when its the patent leather cut or cement print not being the same or no nike air... its like come on are you serious? i could understand if they were nitpickin about quality because that is what you're paying for... i just think its OD on the nitpickin... its like why cop if your just going to complain? im just sayin...

I'm not talking about the quality. I'm speaking on the availability issues that JB throws at us. As far as Nike swooshes over Jumpmans and cement printits whatever. I could care less. Just don't make a super hot release ultra limited.

^ ya but NTers are just nitpicking with every little thing when its the patent leather cut or cement print not being the same or no nike air... its like come on are you serious? i could understand if they were nitpickin about quality because that is what you're paying for... i just think its OD on the nitpickin... its like why cop if your just going to complain? im just sayin...

Agreed. NO shoe will ever be perfect always flaws. Really the only people who will notice are heads...and in general we aren't the majority...people ineryday public aint gonna be like. His xi patent leather or cement is off. Lol:smile:

I'm not talking about the quality. I'm speaking on the availability issues that JB throws at us. As far as Nike swooshes over Jumpmans and cement print its whatever. I could care less. Just don't make a super hot release ultra limited.

o ok... i agree though... i was disappointed JB made the grapes limited even though they are OG colorway and i wont even get started on the DMPs
smh.gif

Those who ordered off of the FNL RESTOCK...

What have they told you?

My online status still shows "processing" and when I call they say it's reserved.

When I called the 866 number just now, the CSR said that it looks like it's coming out of their main warehouse (in Indy?) but that they're closed todayand tomorrow. Has anyone heard this or anything else?

...they're so slow...

I'm not talking about the quality. I'm speaking on the availability issues that JB throws at us. As far as Nike swooshes over Jumpmans and cement print its whatever. I could care less. Just don't make a super hot release ultra limited.

o ok... i agree though... i was disappointed JB made the grapes limited even though they are OG colorway and i wont even get started on the DMPs
smh.gif

No don't get me started. I STILL don't have them. If they would have been made like the CDPs then thats one thing but to basically make next tonone.
frown.gif

Am i the only one who notices the lighter weight to the 12's? Maybe its been so long that i can't remember and true i never copped the 12retro's and only owned the originals but i feel a lighter weight to the shoe and it's not taking away from the quality. Not bad. What's with allthis yelling over the "patent" amount on the shoe? Itll never be the 90's again, im just happy to get a child hood classic?

Thank you for your recent nikestore.com order. Unfortunately not all of your item(s) were available, and are not available for back order. Your order isbeing shipped with the exception of the following item(s):

Qty 1 of Jordan Collezione 11/12 Men's Basketball Shoes,Multi-Color/Multi-Color,11.5 have been cancelled.

Your Original Order Price $335.58 has been changed to $0.00.
Payment Details:
Your credit card #XXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx will not be charged $335.58.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please visit nikestore.com again soon as styles and colors change often!

This email message has been automatically generated. Replies are not monitored. For questions regarding your order, return or refund, please contactnikestore.com Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453.

Sincerely,

nikestore.com

Damn, my order on the NDC restock day was cancelled again after my first order in NDC 12/19 release being cancelled.
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom