Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Thats the advantage of Canada...yea, we pay rape prices (although with the bad dollar prices are pretty much the same right now...) but we can preorder 1-2months in advance.

Yeah, in South Dakota I had to drive an hour and a half in a blizzard and waited from 1:30 AM until the store opened at 9:00 AM. Oh, and the -30 degree weatherwith windchill made it slightly cold. I was first in line so me and my wife got our 2 packs of 10.5. It was a lot of fun (besides the weather).

DMPs were super limited. production number of DMPs=11,000 packs made.

CDPs=probably 40,000+ packs produced considering Canada and Europe got the CDPs and didn't get the DMPs.

A lot more heads were able to cop multiple pairs of the CDP XI/XII than the DMPs b/c there simply wasn't enough DMPs to go around. A lot of mom's popsstores, and random stores in butt freakin egypt got the CDPs that never got DMPS. I'm surprised that JB produced so many of this cdp but I'm glad theydid cause I got mine on the way!!!

CDP XII>DMP VI
DMP XI>CDP XI

in a very close race, DMP>CDP...if the bred XI's were SJs the CDP would have taken the cake. also wish my dmps VI's were infrared.

I'm waiting for Jordan Brand to put 2 more classics in a pack together(wishful thinking), rather than sticking us with a BS shoe and a classic andexpecting us to shell out $310 for em.

I've seen the pics of the tongue padding on the new cdp XI and it's horrible. they look like payless quality padding. the retro XI's from 2000/2001didn't have such weird tongue padding.smh

Originally Posted by KeeDaSneak23

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by KeeDaSneak23

Ugh! u guys are such cry babies complain more than girls seriously..at least u got the shoes several people didn't..

And b4 u respond wit sum smart az comment for the record I got them...but wouldn't waste my time complain bc we all know how jb work yall act as if this is a big suprise!

Agreed but watch your mouth young lady. Shame on you.

Do y'all think JB checks Ebay? I wonder what they think about people buying their shoes just to sell.

Um sure dad?? -_- newho... I high doubt they care as long as they make their money...

They're not really making "their money" though since people are paying 600 to resellers, instead of getting 2 pairs from JB..

for those that have the retro XI's or OG XI's for that matter, how do the CDP XI's compare? i've never owned a pair of XI's til now and myCDP XI's feel like they have no padding whatsoever...are all XI's like that? are they supposed to feel stiff? any info is appreciated

Originally Posted by LuckyBomB1346

Yeah, in South Dakota I had to drive an hour and a half in a blizzard and waited from 1:30 AM until the store opened at 9:00 AM. Oh, and the -30 degree weather with windchill made it slightly cold. I was first in line so me and my wife got our 2 packs of 10.5. It was a lot of fun (besides the weather).
I hope you waited in the car until you seen a person walk up.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by AsianImage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exXGwhQKFtMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exXGwhQKFtM

My video from the release day.....ugh...5 hours. 430AM to 930AM!!

hahah nice vid!! didnt kno you were a 626er...im surprised you didnt hit up santa anita.

Hey Thanks! I am actually in the 323..I live in So Pas on the border of LA.

As for Santa Anita...I heard it was mad hectic over there. Peeps from that mall came to the spot because Santa Anita was messed up. Are you in the area?

Comparing the DMP with CDP isn't even fair.

DMP's were more limited; the quality was better and sold only in the U.S

CDP's were mass-produced; the quality... well... yeah and they were sold EVERYWHERE

The only common denominator in comparing these two packages is the XI's and the quality of the materials used. And not so much of it'snumbers-produced or where it was sold.

If the materials on both packages were on a leveled playing field, then the CDP's would've taken the crown for the ultimate package

I don't think they'll ever let the Space Jam's out of the vault, when the idea of DMP was first conceived, the Space Jam's were the initialchoice. And then somewhere down the road, when the CDP's were first conceived Space Jam's were spinning in the rummor mill.

Oh yeah. I set my chair up in front and stayed in the car until 3AM when the next 2 guys got there. It was cool since they I knew both of them so we stayed inour cars until 5AM.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exXGwhQKFtM

My video from the release day.....ugh...5 hours. 430AM to 930AM!!

nice video. ive been waiting for someone to post some pictures or videos
smokin.gif

yo i just got my pair from finishline was not expecting it, it still say processing on the website with no tracking #

it would have been sweet if the space jams were the one included in this package...but i'm still happy with the bred colorway...they are my first XI's

Originally Posted by DJ Bmoney

yo i just got my pair from finishline was not expecting it, it still say processing on the website with no tracking #

was your order from the monday restock or was it from the saturday release?

Originally Posted by DJ Bmoney

what kind of shipping did you choose???

Back
Top Bottom