Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

are you guys keeping the paper that comes with it in the box? does JB use that same paper as before that puts a yellow tint on the sneakers?

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone, im still dissapointed my girls pair aint get delivered in time for xmas.
Im hopeing at least my order goes through and i get em soon.

Finishline didnt charge my bank account...it was posted on my online banking for a while now its gone...is there a reason why?? Are the orders cancelled?Anyone have any info on how they take the money out from the bank account and wether we are still getting our packs?

the never-ending thread
laugh.gif
roll.gif

prob. won't end til another XI releases
laugh.gif

NYC keep a look out as the previous NTer said before. sometime from now til new years, even as early as this weekend..still in seach for a 9.5
nerd.gif

Merry Christmas NT

Originally Posted by Be4Chst

Finishline didnt charge my bank account...it was posted on my online banking for a while now its gone...is there a reason why?? Are the orders cancelled? Anyone have any info on how they take the money out from the bank account and wether we are still getting our packs?
Same thing happened to me. A lady from Finishline called me yesterday and said that they had server problems and couldn't see many of ourorders until Monday. She said that they would refund the money I paid for express shipping, but she still couldn't guarantee that I would still receivethe shoes. The order is still processing and she said that they are still trying to locate my size. Like you, my charge appeared on my bank's website,but it is gone now. I ordered a hat and received that...but no kicks. I've pretty much conceded that I will just have to wait for the resellers'prices to go down, or just find a DS pair of XI retros.

Oh well....

Merry Christmas everybody!

I'm just glad to have the XI's again. Couldn't afford the XII's back then as a college student.

They are mainly casual wear for me.
My old %$$ couldn't ball in them anyways!

Happy Holidays to everyone!

As of yesterday at 4 pm, NDC/Swoosh had a full size run except size 7 of the kids packs.
I was going to order a pack for my son, I do not see them anymore.
Did they sell out or was it a mistake?

Originally Posted by No2yasian

Does anyone know if FedEx is still delivering right now? My CDP has been out for delivery since this morning...
you should be getting your package today (christmas day)...my brother's package came earlier this morning.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

CharmCityKid wrote:

meant to put this in here and not the other thread
frown.gif

Real talk, the 11/12 pack SUCKS!!!

11s... the soles are pink
sick.gif
, the shape is off, the patent is off, the materials
sick.gif

12s... hella cheap, the black part looks like pleather or plastic
sick.gif

this is just for those who will try to say i'm just mad cause i couldn't cop... WRONG!! i coulda copped so easily, but passed.
laugh.gif

8vnqs2.jpg

28kmtle.jpg
ogs were a hell of a lot more pink than the 01 retros...

could be true. honestly, i don't remember. i had ogs sooooo long ago. one thing's for sure tho... the cdp's are pinker than EVERYTHING!
laugh.gif

Wish i woulda copped these a half size larger.. I havent tried them on and they probably won't fit.

I copped a Size 10.5 when i needed an 11..
frown.gif

to the people saying the xi's are cheap looking i disagree i compared them to my 2001 and i cannot barley tell the difference the people that are makingthese statements must not have the 01 to compare...... no as fars as the xii's go they could of done better ,that's for sure.....

these were my first pair of xis, i woulda preferred spacejams, but these work just finnneeeeee

Ay I got a sz 10 for the package. I don't like the fit of the XI in sz 10. What size should I go for? 10.5 or 11?

I have both the 01 retro and CDP Xis and there are some differences. The patent leather is cut shorter on the CDP XI. The jumpman is also a little fat but isnot a big deal. I like the overall look of the 01 better, but CDP are new so I am happy to have a new pair Black/Red XI. There are changes but not big enoughto hate. This is by far the best pack to come out this year because the XII are also great. I really wanted white/red but taxis are nice.

Originally Posted by buschfan04

I was at tower city champs yesterday for the cavs game picked up a 9.5 to bad i wear a 10.5 -11. So my shoes a lil snug on my toe but w.e i dont wear my jordans for long anyway. Oh they still had a 8-9.5

Umm a "lil snug"...my dude thats like a size to a size and a half too small. This will end in corns.....smh

got my pack from NDC on the early release thanks for not canceling
pimp.gif
.... and to the people hoping that orders got canceled from the early release
smh.gif
to you... the pack though is pretty fresh...for the 11's i could careless about the reverse jumpman or the cut on the patent because i have an 01 pair so these will be stocked until my 01 breaks...my only complain is these run ahalf size smaller than the 01s... and the taxis are fresh i have no complains about those... they fit true to size...as crazy as it sounds i actually coppedthis pack for the taxis... now my 12s collection is complete... no need for pics of the pack though because you guys seen plenty...

Im still holding on to the dream that when I get paid next week ill find a way to get these for retail.

Back
Top Bottom