Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

226 pages
eek.gif
. I think that this really will reach 250 pages.....

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

NYC keep a look out as the previous NTer said before.
Merry Christmas NT
I found my pairs on Monday morning in Newark Mom n Pops
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so yeah, keep lookin for restocks.
and Merry Christmas to everyone with black/red Js
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

got my pack from NDC on the early release thanks for not canceling
pimp.gif
.... and to the people hoping that orders got canceled from the early release
smh.gif
to you... the pack though is pretty fresh...for the 11's i could care less about the reverse jumpman or the cut on the patent because i have an 01 pair so these will be stocked until my 01 breaks...my only complain is these run a half size smaller than the 01s... and the taxis are fresh i have no complains about those... they fit true to size...as crazy as it sounds i actually copped this pack for the taxis... now my 12s collection is complete... no need for pics of the pack though because you guys seen plenty...

lucky!!! did you ever get a cancellation email from nike? did anyone that ordered from nike before the actual release date AND got a cancellation emailactually get the shoes or a tacking number?

Also Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!!!

Anyone who says the XIs run small is totally not joking, I tried mine on when they came yesterday and was like @$@, then the XIIs fit perfect, I seriously havea 10.5 size right foot and 11 size left foot, so i have to choose getting size 11s with bad creasing on one shoe, or snug toes til they strech/break in alittle in a 10.5, so i deal with the tight fit on the left. Maybe i need to find someone with the same problem opposite feet.

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Im still holding on to the dream that when I get paid next week ill find a way to get these for retail.

Wher are you gonna get this pack for retail from on the internet or at a store?

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Im still holding on to the dream that when I get paid next week ill find a way to get these for retail.
Wher are you gonna get this pack for retail from on the internet or at a store?
if its from a footaction/footlocker/finishline you better hope it doesnt get transferred out!

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

Has anybody that ordered friday night from FNL not gotten their pack? I ordered with standard shipping btw and still no updates on my pack.

same here, i copped on the 2nd wave on FNL, got standard shipping and still says processing
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JesusR23

Has anybody that ordered friday night from FNL not gotten their pack? I ordered with standard shipping btw and still no updates on my pack.

same here, i copped on the 2nd wave on FNL, got standard shipping and still says processing
mad.gif

i did order on friday and mine got shipping right now should be here monday:D

mad.gif
I copped at about 10:20 pm (pacific) that friday and my packed was shipped. UPS says it will be here on the 30th.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

mad.gif
I copped at about 10:20 pm (pacific) that friday and my packed was shipped. UPS says it will be here on the 30th.

yeah mines is coming on the 30th too

Called FNL they say my order is reserved and that it will go through. But then I check my account and the credit was put back into the account but the chargeis still pending.

i ordered from finishline firday night............accidently ordered two........
got tracking number already......its coming on the 30th.........when i was lookin at the trackin......it was shipped in to pieces.....and i called and foundout they shipped my packages togetha.....

I was able to order 2 packs from finishline.com with ease and they shipped them in two seperate boxes and arrived together last nite.

I was wearing my 11's last night... and seriously ppl need to stop trippin, the shape of the top box is more sharp, and cut of the leather is shorter thanmy spacejams, but in a way I like the cdp feel alot also. They are shaped more modernly, kinda like the xx3's.. which is in a way good. the ppl who havethe 3 generations, all have the same shoe but more updated versions, which gives each shoe its own character deriving from the style/standards of that era..but whatever, ya'll keep hating if you want, they are still 11s and 12s which will forever be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif
Got my FNL order at 3am wit standard shipping. Pack came in yesterday.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom