Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by ItsEvolution

You guys really need to stop whining about the FnL "restock". Any pairs still in-store are either layaways, employee holds, or straight up stolen or missing shoes. If I had them at my store, and we were getting orders, I'd be no-stocking them left and right. If it comes between me selling them and adding $310 to my sales, and shipping it out (which does nothing for my sales)....guess what, you lose.

Just something to think about.

Thankfully not everyone's as self-serving as you.

the xi's are well worth the 155 you pay for em............
to people complaining.....yall knew how the other packs were......everyone hated the black/grey/red iv's.......no one bought the black/cementiii's.....yall seen how they did the ii's..........so you know how this pack was gonna come out.....

Originally Posted by chonkeyb

just got my FNL order fulfilled...called the 888# typed in my order numbers from the mon. re-stock and yesterdays re-stock and both were fulfilled. online they still say processing
eek.gif

Just called and my order says fulfilled as well. It is awaiting a UPS tracking number. I ordered from the restock yesterday. Online it still says processingas well.

Guess FNL.com is REALLY slow. Especially since some people have received their packs even though their online status is still processing.

Hopefully this isn't BS and our orders really have been fulfilled.

To the people that are tired of people complaning about the xi quality, you guys aren't at all mad that a site that sells 65 dollar fake xi looks equal toor better than the cdp xi and have better quality?

Thank you to the people that keep whining and complaining about quality, I just sold my pack due to quality issues, and everytime I see a complaint it makes meknow im not alone,
And this is the only place to complain without getting your post locked.
Also mabey the complaining can help somebody who can't get the pack mabey want to acuatly see the shoes and determine wheter its worth getting, cause afterthe hype is over your stuck with cheap shoes

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

just got my FNL order fulfilled...called the 888# typed in my order numbers from the mon. re-stock and yesterdays re-stock and both were fulfilled. online they still say processing
eek.gif

Just called and my order says fulfilled as well. It is awaiting a UPS tracking number. I ordered from the restock yesterday. Online it still says processing as well.

Guess FNL.com is REALLY slow. Especially since some people have received their packs even though their online status is still processing.

in the same boat here. yesterday's restock.

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Worst cdp quality-wise

So you wore every shoe from each CDP at least one time? That would be the only way to determine this
and it would still be a reach.

I agree with him saying WORST CDP QUALITY WISE................I bought every cdp this year except the 1/22 and the 9/14.I can truthfuly say that this XI I got in my pack is the worst looking shoe I have seen in any of my packs.I also have the 01 retro and im not even going to compare them to those because you already know.I have been buying Js since 1988 and I have never seen anything like this.My left shoe on the XI's is shaped totaly diffrent than the right shoe,patent leather is cut lower on the left than on the right,the left shoe fits like a size 12 and the right fits like a size 11.I also have bought every XX3 this year and all were flawless so JB knows what the F*** there doing.They didnt care at all on these.I also purchased pennys,pippens,flightposites,and few more nike reto's and none were f****** up like this.If nike can care JB can care thats all I'm saying.

yall keep talking about how the shoe's look. Im talking about the quality. How long they last. When you wear them. Not if
the patent is cut higher than the other, or the shape......they aint got nothing to do with how long the shoe is going to last when you wear
them. If your going to keep them DS...no need to worry about quality right now right?
^^^^^thank you. I get tired of people whining about quality. if you dont like then the let someone else have a chance to get them.
smile.gif
Yeah,Somebody else will have a chance to get em................right on ebay
happy.gif
and to the guy about the quality thing a shoe that is made this f****** up Iwill never know how long they will last.But Im happy for the people who never owned XI's before that now have a chance to own them......But you also got toexpect the people who own plenty of XI's to talk s*** about the new retro if there not put together well.WHINING,NGA PLEASE!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
But like I said I,m happy for those who now own there first pair of XI's orgrails.

eek.gif

Just called and my order says fulfilled as well. It is awaiting a UPS tracking number. I ordered from the restock yesterday. Online it still says processing as well.

Just called, got the same message.

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

eek.gif

not to burst everyone's bubble, but they told me the same thing when I ordered the 3 legacy 23's on the restock and I only got 2 of them.I guess you never know, I think its a 50-50 shot on getting them.

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

eek.gif

not to burst everyone's bubble, but they told me the same thing when I ordered the 3 legacy 23's on the restock and I only got 2 of them. I guess you never know, I think its a 50-50 shot on getting them.
Yeah I figured something had to be up.

Hey did you ever get the Wizards in? I coulda sworn you were the one who dropped the info about the restock but I ordered after you but got my confirmationfirst.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

To the people that are tired of people complaning about the xi quality, you guys aren't at all mad that a site that sells 65 dollar fake xi looks equal to or better than the cdp xi and have better quality?

Thank you to the people that keep whining and complaining about quality, I just sold my pack due to quality issues, and everytime I see a complaint it makes me know im not alone,
And this is the only place to complain without getting your post locked.
Also mabey the complaining can help somebody who can't get the pack mabey want to acuatly see the shoes and determine wheter its worth getting, cause after the hype is over your stuck with cheap shoes
Shut up. lol. Thats the only thing you had to say. Props to you sir....get dat money!
pimp.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

not to burst everyone's bubble, but they told me the same thing when I ordered the 3 legacy 23's on the restock and I only got 2 of them. I guess you never know, I think its a 50-50 shot on getting them.

actually that would show a 67-33 shot on getting them rounded to the nearest whole number
devil.gif

i'm still lookin for a size 11.5 to complete my CDP collection...i ordered from FNL's monday restock and still no sign of my order beinfulfilled...when i call customer service they tell me that if my order isnt fulfilled in 10 days, that it will be cancelled...i jus really want my size 11.5 somy CDP collection can be complete!!!

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

i'm still lookin for a size 11.5 to complete my CDP collection...i ordered from FNL's monday restock and still no sign of my order bein fulfilled...when i call customer service they tell me that if my order isnt fulfilled in 10 days, that it will be cancelled...i jus really want my size 11.5 so my CDP collection can be complete!!!

An extremely simple solution to your problem in the event you do not get your 11.5 from eastbay: Sell the two packs you already have and buy an 11.5 off NT orebay.

Originally Posted by shoethentic

i'm still lookin for a size 11.5 to complete my CDP collection...i ordered from FNL's monday restock and still no sign of my order bein fulfilled...when i call customer service they tell me that if my order isnt fulfilled in 10 days, that it will be cancelled...i jus really want my size 11.5 so my CDP collection can be complete!!!

An extremely simple solution to your problem in the event you do not get your 11.5 from eastbay: Sell the two packs you already have and buy an 11.5 off NT or ebay.

i thought about doin that, but i've been burned by fakes on ebay before so now i'm iffy on trying to buy from there

Originally Posted by locpy

eek.gif

in the same boat here. yesterday's restock.

Same here..

eek.gif

Yeah I figured something had to be up.

Hey did you ever get the Wizards in? I coulda sworn you were the one who dropped the info about the restock but I ordered after you but got my confirmation first.

yeah that was me, I got my wizards and chicagos all with dogtags too (lucky) but no carolinas....still looking, B1acMan365 gave me a headsup on a restock of 10.5 on FNL today, but I wasn't home to checkit out and missed out on it. oh well.

We get it...you need a size 11.5. The amount of times you have stated that is almost like you are trying to BUY them?

As someone who has been a sneakerhead for the last 20 years this holiday season was special with the addition of the 11/12 CDP and the 23 Chicago'sunder the tree. My wife and kids have finally learned what makes me happy and that is a pair of fresh kicks. Gone are the days of lawn and garden tools andties and dress shirts. Just give me something new to add to my collection. Happy to New Years to yuns all. Peace!

Just received my email with shipping/tracking confirmation for yesterday's restock from FNL, the pack should arrive within a few days. I feel real lucky toreceive such a smooth transaction from FNL after reading everyone's stories. Good luck to everyone that's still waiting/have yet to get a pack, I havebeen hunting since release day and now that they're finally shipped
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom