Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

If you are in houston footlocker downtown supposedly has a %#!% load of these. Dont ask me where down there cause i have no idea. somewhere by discovery green.

a lotta people either returnin their pack.....or returnin fake ones in teh box........becareful out there

Originally Posted by youngmonc

a lotta people either returnin their pack.....or returnin fake ones in teh box........becareful out there
I think pairs just got misplaced in the warehouse(that's wheremy restock pair shipped from)

IMO they made a few more of these than the other CDP's because other stores in my area that never received any other CDP had them... but as far as therebeing" enough to go around" I don't think so

Does anyone think that the majority of the people scooping up these packs from the fnl restocks are mostly NT members? How many do you think have beenrestocked these past few days? I know there are a lot of crazy J fans out there, but how many are possibly waking up every morning to check fnl that are not onhere being notified by the few cats who are getting up and checking and then letting us know on here. I really hope everyone who has been waiting and missingout had copped their size the past few days.

^I was thinking the same thing. NT is great, there's no way I would of known finishline would restock so many times in the morning without it. So themajority of people copping on the restocks have to be NT members or people informed by members. Appreciate all the heads up from everyone.

Hmm i havent recieved my tracking number from mondays restock. looks like some ppl have been recieving them.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by youngmonc

I think pairs just got misplaced in the warehouse(that's where my restock pair shipped from)

IMO they made a few more of these than the other CDP's because other stores in my area that never received any other CDP had them... but as far as there being" enough to go around" I don't think so
i really think there was enough to go around but these resellers has to come and scoop up a FSR and screw the real heads over. if resellers didnot exist, i am 99.9 % sure there would've been enough to go around plus extra
smh.gif

I know in houston it pretty takes a act of god to return a pair of j's. Out here its a un-written rule once you buy a pair of jordans you cannot returnthem. Oh and i just got my 2 packs from the 23rd fnl restock that makes 3 and a 4th on friday from a ebay purchase of $375 shipped ebay size 12. The ups guycame while i was in the shower w. my girl.

I really don't see why people think this pack was that hard to get. I do understand that resellers took up way too many (and I hope they get stuck withtheir stock) but between the multiple restocks and the ever consistent NDC early morn release there have been many chances.
and while I understand that many people who didn't get theirs are upset, if you have seen them in person it is really not worth it to stress about. but Ihave been there too so I feel your pain. I just try not to let sneakers cause me problems.

I just talked to one my corporate friends and he tells me that its all about supply and demand ( as we all know). The demand is there for these and that a lotof jordan and nike shoes are sitting on shelves. Some of the shoes are those that usually or known to sell quickly. So it makes economic since to have more ofthese and to keep good faith in the brand. These were a general release unlike limited releases which are some times not made in the same fashion as generalreleases. to give a example jordan has a company that manufactures its shoes. They have already gave the design sometimes a year in advance. So this particularfactory has their work load already for a year. JB decides they want to drop a nelly exclusive so they either interupt current production or hire anotherfactory to produce 5k pairs and all it a day. thats it for that particular shoe. So in essence resalers or trying to sell a shoe thats probably produced to themax. the sad thing is that we dont know how many JB made or is planing to make.

the prices on these are dropping like flies on ebay. im winning bids left and right <400 in a size 12. lol

My spot is getting returns left and right... alot of people definitely tried to buy these to resell....i got two pairs and realized i dont need the second forany reason....

My FNL pair from 12/30 re-stock came in yesterday (straight from the warehouse
pimp.gif
) as well as the XIs i won on ebay for under $170 shipped..copped anotherone on Monday's FNL re-stock (went a half size up since everone says XIs fit snug, and they do). just called FNL and the lady said a tracking # has beengiven to my order,so seems like this one is coming through also..either a lot of people are re-turning them or theres so many left, I know here in NYC placesare dry, and the places that do have them want 400+
smh.gif
... re-sellers took a big loss on this release
roll.gif

Just as an update for anyone who's wondered how the XII's hold up on the court. I've balled in mine four times now, about a total of six hours onthe court. I don't know how anyone could complain about the quality or comfort of these shoes. I've had my foot directly stepped on multiple times, Ilook down expecting to see a big streak of black across the white and they have yet to show a single sign of wear. Sure theres minor creasing, but how can younot expect leather to do this with repetative motion of bending your foot when you run? Not only are they light weight, the base of the shoe is really springy,which I believe has to do with the carbon fiber base that MJ lives by.

I finally got a size up in the XI and I will be breaking those out soon. I'll keep everyone posted.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

I really don't see why people think this pack was that hard to get. I do understand that resellers took up way too many (and I hope they get stuck with their stock) but between the multiple restocks and the ever consistent NDC early morn release there have been many chances.
and while I understand that many people who didn't get theirs are upset, if you have seen them in person it is really not worth it to stress about. but I have been there too so I feel your pain. I just try not to let sneakers cause me problems.
I agree. I couldn't cop online since all the sites crashed so the next morning after leaving the barbershop I called around and the 2ndFinishline I called told me to come on in and pick it up. Easy. It was actually harder to get my lil sis' sz 7 than it was getting my pair but in the endshe got her pairs too.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Just as an update for anyone who's wondered how the XII's hold up on the court. I've balled in mine four times now, about a total of six hours on the court. I don't know how anyone could complain about the quality or comfort of these shoes. I've had my foot directly stepped on multiple times, I look down expecting to see a big streak of black across the white and they have yet to show a single sign of wear. Sure theres minor creasing, but how can you not expect leather to do this with repetative motion of bending your foot when you run? Not only are they light weight, the base of the shoe is really springy, which I believe has to do with the carbon fiber base that MJ lives by.

I finally got a size up in the XI and I will be breaking those out soon. I'll keep everyone posted.

I'm glad you're wearing yours to play ball. I think there are a lot of people who post about quality issues because they see that's what everyoneelse is doing. I've owned or still own OG 11's and 12's as well as retros of the same model. My OG blk/rd 12's are a half size small. I alsohave a pair of OG taxi's that have loose thread in several spots. My 11's are also in no way "perfect" either. To address your tech question,the "springy" feeling is the zoom air. The carbon fiber plate is what keeps the shoes rigid under your midfoot. Once you do break out your 11's,know that it's not gonna feel "springy" like zoom, but there is a full length air bladder for impact protection. Also, I think you're reallygonna be impressed with the lockdown feel of the 11's. Lace them bad boys up nice and tight and to the top, and you're good to go.

When it comes to basketball shoes nowadays, the only time they're on my feet is when I'm on the court. I've come to realize they last a whole lotlonger compared to wearing them for both play and casual. I had the OG XI bred's when I was a freshman in high school and even though they wouldn'tfit me now; I wish that was my mindset back then. I can't wait to break out a fresh pair of XI's again, it's been 14 years since I've last hadthat opportunity and I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

When it comes to basketball shoes nowadays, the only time they're on my feet is when I'm on the court. I've come to realize they last a whole lot longer compared to wearing them for both play and casual. I had the OG XI bred's when I was a freshman in high school and even though they wouldn't fit me now; I wish that was my mindset back then. I can't wait to break out a fresh pair of XI's again, it's been 14 years since I've last had that opportunity and I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait.

Absolutely! Man, these XI's are really nice. You're gonna be very pleased. I'm glad you got yours.

Back
Top Bottom