Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by thenewjs

Originally Posted by BallinB

^If you copped four new packs why would you still be wearing fakes??
To tell you the truth ive been waiting on these since 01. I cant find the heart to put them on. I dont like rocking my kicks when all the school kids are wearing theirs. I need fresh new outfits to rock with them. My girl is presuring me to sell two of them. Im trying to weigh her down, if I cant i will only have 2 packs. Dont laugh but I bought my fakes for $180. I knew about fakes then but the store in fam bam all ways had throwback j's and they told a convincing story so i bought them. So in the long run my fakes hurt like hell and I will rock them until the sole falls off.

Should've went to ******** and got them!!!

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Has anybody else peep the hoodrat N's breaking out old dirty fake bred 11s because they came out in the 11/12 pack?

Went to the mall and seen A LOT of this, even seen some local kids bragging how they only paid $60 for them this past summer, smh.

This pack will def be on ice til the "hype" dies down

hahaha thas funny

Liquor Store Jordans! The Jumpmans dunkin a 40oz! HaHHAhahaHAha!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

men can you believe this kid that i know that faked on me on the hook ups 4 the cdp 11/12 say he selling the 12 for only 45 dollars that what my friend said. So i asked him is this true he gives me the stoneface he was like men ill sell to you for 80 and he lowballed it to 65 bucks i said you swear to god he says i swear to god im selling them for 65 bucks.Then later my friend tells me he selling it to you for 120 i was men @*!# that @@#% faking on me again i asked my friend how much will he sell it to you he say don't worry about im like c'mon just tell me man he says no i was a lil pissed he said that. Oh well i hope that wasn't true if so im gonna be like @*!# that @@#% i ain't buying them for 120 im way to broke.

Huh????????????

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Has anybody else peep the hoodrat N's breaking out old dirty fake bred 11s because they came out in the 11/12 pack?

Went to the mall and seen A LOT of this, even seen some local kids bragging how they only paid $60 for them this past summer, smh.

This pack will def be on ice til the "hype" dies down
this happens with ALLLLLLLL shoes i swear
laugh.gif

its a steady wave of CRUSTY old dirty 2001 XI's that girls probably only bought cuz its what was in....then disowned them thinking "meh jordans areplayed out"...then to dig of out of they're grave to stunt because the countdown packs are held at a premium now.

Originally Posted by abernja

For those of you who own the OG or 2001 retro, I URGE you to try them on at the same time.

You will see they replaced the Zoom Air with umm................cardboard. Worst XI ever produced.

Mine were bought to keep, but now they're for sale. I can't keep these fugazzi looking AND feeling shoes. SMH @ the quality of this shoe.
the jordan XI's never had zoom air....just full length air sole.

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

$180 for some fakes??? I'll pray for you.

There is no need for that. It was years ago. I did not buy them knowing they were fake. I did not relize they were fake and they hurt the hell out of feet.

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Has anyone gotten shipping confirmation or the pack from those 2 restocks last week???

i got mine already from the tuesday restock...mine came from the warehouse...i dont know how FNL's method of shipping works cause it seems like some ordersget fulfilled while others get cancelled

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Good to hear fellas

It seems that all these restocks ship directly from the warehouse.

Yup, straight from Indianapolis. Shoes came in perfect with the laces still tied up.

Waaa^^? I haven't received anything yet from the tuesday restock? Mines still say proccessing. Is there anything I can do?money hasn't been taken awayfrom my card.

Originally Posted by SC415

Waaa^^? I haven't received anything yet from the tuesday restock? Mines still say proccessing. Is there anything I can do?money hasn't been taken away from my card.

the monday after release FNL had a restock and i ordered from them...i called them like a week later and they said that their policy is that if they cantlocate the product within 10 days, that it will automatically be cancelled...needless to say, my order from that restock was cancelled...but i got lucky withlast week's restock cause mine came in...so i guess its like a 50/50 chance...so good luck in getting your pair

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

Originally Posted by SC415

Waaa^^? I haven't received anything yet from the tuesday restock? Mines still say proccessing. Is there anything I can do?money hasn't been taken away from my card.

the monday after release FNL had a restock and i ordered from them...i called them like a week later and they said that their policy is that if they cant locate the product within 10 days, that it will automatically be cancelled...needless to say, my order from that restock was cancelled...but i got lucky with last week's restock cause mine came in...so i guess its like a 50/50 chance...so good luck in getting your pair

Yeah I ordered 2 size 13's from them on the monday after RD. I just got them last Wensday. Mines allways said processing. I would call and they would tellme that they were looking for them. Some of the CS's were cool and would chat with me for a while about the shoes. The last lady I talked to told me theyhad tried 34 times and they were still looking and to hold on. Then like 2 days later I got ship/ track email. They had already put the money back on my cardbut I accidentally spent it. So when they came back to charge I was in the negative. So my suggestion is to wait it out and dont spend the money.

Originally Posted by Strickly23Jordans

i wonder if there will be another restock. I totally forgot about this package.

How many restocks do you need?
indifferent.gif
....and a better question is howin the world do you forget about the XI-XII pack? It's been talked about for close to a year before dropping.
laugh.gif

Damn I'm still trying to get a 11.5 in this package
nerd.gif

If anyone knows anywhere in NYC or hears anything please PM me.

Back
Top Bottom