Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Honestly it doesn't matter to me about special box or not because it didn't do anything for the space jams or concords. They yellowed just the same.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

my buddy just sent me pics of some XI he bought off fleabay for $237 shipped & they look damn good... ill post pics when he sends them to my email

edit heres the cell pics

Last edited:
Will try to get a pair so I can retire my OGs.. but hey for a 16-17 year old shoe...This is the definition of quality.. and yeah I still wear them regularly at least once a week.
im jealous of these. lol at fleabay nickname

I agree, I can't remember the latest Concords, Spacejams or Cool Greys looking as good as these. The shape on these are on point.

yeah they honestly do.... if these pics hes sends look A1 i might have to stick a toe in the pool on these
QFT! 

My boy also got a early pair from "fleabay" I need to have him send me some pics over as well. $275 three months before rd and don't have to deal with the chance of getting killed, I'm in! 

Edited: Nevermind. There isn't any 14's on the bay atm......

Last edited:
this years early release 11s look a lot better than the concords.
Completely agree.

The nice thing about the Bred's is their color scheme and how it almost plays tricks on your eyes. With CG's and Concords, the contrast from the patent leather to the mesh/nubuck is huge, so it's easy to see how low/terrible the recent patent leather cuts have been. The cut on these is definitely better than what we've seen in recent years, but still doesn't jump off the shoe like the CG's and Concords. That's not to say that the cut isn't lower, as it is, but still...It's also nice having the red bottom, so there aren't debates on a blue/clear/milky/not milky sole and toebox. Overall, I'm impressed with most of the early pics so far.

this years early release 11s look a lot better than the concords.

Completely agree.

The nice thing about the Bred's is their color scheme and how it almost plays tricks on your eyes. With CG's and Concords, the contrast from the patent leather to the mesh/nubuck is huge, so it's easy to see how low/terrible the recent patent leather cuts have been. The cut on these is definitely better than what we've seen in recent years, but still doesn't jump off the shoe like the CG's and Concords. That's not to say that the cut isn't lower, as it is, but still...It's also nice having the red bottom, so there aren't debates on a blue/clear/milky/not milky sole and toebox. Overall, I'm impressed with most of the early pics so far.

well techinally they are clear toed as the pics above show

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

I thought kicks-crew is supposed to be legit?

They are...i got some KD 3 ST's from them and they're legit...other NTers could vouch for them as well....only problem is customer service

and yo i just seent somebody post that they're scared of older pairs because the patent leather might crack? what the hell? :lol: ....but the 2012 pair is lookin good, can't lie

Last edited:
If the soles on your XI are separating I recommend using BARGE CEMENT instead of Gorilla Glue. When GG dries it turns white. You'll need something that turns clear when it dries:

Early release owners (who actually wear the shoe), how are you guys liking your pair? 

If the soles on your XI are separating I recommend using BARGE CEMENT instead of Gorilla Glue. When GG dries it turns white. You'll need something that turns clear when it dries:

Early release owners (who actually wear the shoe), how are you guys liking your pair? 

is this version of barge cement clear? Or are all of barge cement's glue clear?

Back
Top Bottom