Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

still have yet to find these at a reasonable price for my size man 
mean.gif

and i'm assuming the whole "restock" ship has sailed...

think i'm gonna have to throw in the towel.

Last edited:
yeah I Chose standard, and they gave me UPS SUREPOST. Made the wait horrible lol. But as long as they come either thurs or friday ill be happY!
r u in CA.??   mine got here dec 26 and will be sitting at UPS till Friday 1-4   thats 15 full days after shipping it...that 5 business day countdown was garbage..it never moved even if its was business day... i had it at 2  business day since last wednesday

Saw this pic on Solesupremacy. [ATTACHMENT=1378]
[/ATTACHMENT]Someone got a pair with a missing ball LOL

i'm rocking mine out tonight at the NY BALL DROPPING, HOLLA AT ME IF U SEE ME i'll be wearing the bred jordan sweater, black jeans and bred 11s!

Yeah, I pulled mine out for NYE too. I'm going to be surrounded by drunk sorority girls that won't think stepping on my shoes is a big deal

Challenge accepted

Okay.  So I know that I'm pretty much going to get blasted for bringing this up in here, but this forum's got every body's attention, so I'm askin'.  As someone that has still not coppped a pair of 12' Breds, I've got a question for you all.  Seeing that the first significant Concord restock occurred while I and many others weren't expecting it (Huge restock at NBA All-Star Weekend 12' in Orlando), in your opinions, what is the likelihood of such a restock again (Breds of course this time) in Houston this year?  Should all of us that don't have our pairs yet be making travel arrangements? Oh, and if someone has already asked, sorry; I can't read all those pages!

Okay.  So I know that I'm pretty much going to get blasted for bringing this up in here, but this forum's got every body's attention, so I'm askin'.  As someone that has still not coppped a pair of 12' Breds, I've got a question for you all.  Seeing that the first significant Concord restock occurred while I and many others weren't expecting it (Huge restock at NBA All-Star Weekend 12' in Orlando), in your opinions, what is the likelihood of such a restock again (Breds of course this time) in Houston this year?  Should all of us that don't have our pairs yet be making travel arrangements? Oh, and if someone has already asked, sorry; I can't read all those pages!
paying reseller price is way cheaper than flying roundtrip all the way down to houston.. dumb idea, unless youre planning to attend the game.

Last edited:
paying reseller price is way cheaper than flying roundtrip all the way down to houston.. unless youre planning to attend the game.
Yep.  But this way, I would have an extra reason to go, and I would know that my pair(s) are/would be authentic-JB.  That is, if it happened.

Back
Top Bottom