Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

all star game tickets are very expensive. Sounds ridiculous to fly to Houston, attend the game, just to be able get a pair on a maybe restock.

Hell, give me a ticket to fly to Houston, with game ticket and I'll find you a pair of these

they had a restock on the Concords ONLY in Orlando last year?  I still haven't copped my Breds either, I'm trying to figure out when a restock might drop if any...

Dudes still buy JB matching hoodies?
sick.gif
hahahaha

I've got family in Dallas and connects for the whole weekend.  Plus, tickets are not that expensive, even if I had to pay out of pocket. 

Anyway, if people are copping as many pairs of every Jordan that comes out as they claim they do, they can go to every All-Star Weekend.  Expensive; that's funny! 

But that's not the point.  The question is whether to cop now paying reseller prices, or to wait on possibly a restock at ASW. 

I've got family in Dallas and connects for the whole weekend.  Plus, tickets are not that expensive, even if I had to pay out of pocket. 

Anyway, if people are copping as many pairs of every Jordan that comes out as they claim they do, they can go to every All-Star Weekend.  Expensive; that's funny! 

But that's not the point.  The question is whether to cop now paying reseller prices, or to wait on possibly a restock at ASW. 

Got connects for all-star weekend, no connects on Jordan's.
Paying money outta pocket for airfare is no big deal, doesn't want to pay $100 reseller tax.
Take pics of the all star game, or fantasy land, wherever you end up going in February.

Last edited:
Paying money outta pocket for airfare is no big deal, doesn't want to pay $100 reseller tax.
Take pics of the all star game, or fantasy land, wherever you end up going in February.
Back off big guy; no need in getting jealous!

lets see, a few minutes on ebay/buy or sell here or making plans to attend the all star game, and hope to cop there.

doesn't sound like a difficult decision to me. I;d cop off a reseller over trying to cop at ASG anyday.

Now my intention was not to stir up animosity.  It was just to ask a question.  Does anyone think it is worth the wait, or do people want to continue to take shots at me?  If you want to continue to take shots, be my guest; I'm just considering last year's ASW restock, and wanted to know what you all thought.

No animosity, I just think you;re asking a ridiculous question. unless you live there or was previously expecting to be there, it doesnt make sense to wait for that specific restock.

good luck on your adventure.

No animosity, I just think you;re asking a ridiculous question. unless you live there or was previously expecting to be there, it doesnt make sense to wait for that specific restock.
Don't even know if I'm going yet (although I positively, without a doubt could if I wanted to).  Like I said, I've got family in Dallas, and plan to be there.  Not in Houston.  But I've got a buddy that can hook me up.  It's less than a 4 hour ride down to Houston, and I was just considering the possibility.  Besides, there are plenty of people already that live in Houston.  Should they not check for restocks if they don't have game tickets?

Lucky me I live here... I'm gonna be at Allstar events and patiently waiting to see a potential restock.

Not complaining because I know the quality debate these days. Just giving members and idea of what to expect.
Wore my pair today to the mall. Felt stiff like I'm used to with XI's these days :lol:
Patent actually reminds me of the Black/Red 6 Rings... starting to see the patent get a nice crease.

mine is creasing in the same spot on both shoes, the outside looks crisp though
after wearing it about 3 times, they're started to loosen up so its not as stiff

Lucky me I live here... I'm gonna be at Allstar events and patiently waiting to see a potential restock.
See, that's what I'm talking about.  None of us know what surprises Jordan Brand has, but I was mad when I heard that there were tons of Concord restocks at last year's ASG.  The potential for a restock is there if you consider last year!

Last edited:

Back off big guy; no need in getting jealous!

no one is getting jealous but it makes no sense, why spend money on plane ticket and game tickets.

just pay the $100 extra a get a pair tonight :lol:

not that hard

Just buy from a reseller, enjoy the ASG in you're 'reseller' pair (if you're actually going) and then buy a pair during ASG weekend just to say you did~ #win

no one is getting jealous but it makes no sense, why spend money on plane ticket and game tickets.
just pay the $100 extra a get a pair tonight
laugh.gif

not that hard
Maybe, I might want to go watch some pro basketball players do what they do best.  Again, I won't have to pay for plane tickets to go to ASW; I'm planning on being in Dallas visiting family(during that week and the week after), which is less than 4 hours away from Houston.

Last edited:
See, that's what I'm talking about.  None of us know what surprises Jordan Brand has, but I was mad when I heard that there were tons of Concord restocks at last year's ASG.  The potential for a restock is there if you consider last year!
so u know u would end up spending twice what u would pay a reseller, to embark on a journey to save some $ ?? Your better off paying resell and saving your time and money, cause even if you do get "hooked up" your gonna spend money regardless, food travel hotel ect.

If it helps any, I think its worth waiting.
Thanks.  The more I think about it, the more I'm leaning towards taking my chances and waiting.  If I go, I'll have a good time regardless.  If there aren't any restocks, then I can still buy from a reseller.

Back
Top Bottom