Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

They said nothing about customs in their FAQ or policy. Ill pay customs if its less than $30.
People like me suck.
smile.gif
What you mean you'll pay if it's less than $30, your gonna pay the price no matter what unless you don't want your package..

laugh.gif

Wait wait wait!!! Is he using a laser mouse on carpet?!?!?!
roll.gif

"Wha we hav herrr is the jumpman jordan logo.....it's not spelled correctly cuz those is Os...."
roll.gif

roll.gif
I just watched another one on the olympic vi's this broad bought from a bamma name "bus seats" youtube is comedy today 

a laser mouse on carpet LOL dude needs to invest more wisely 

Last edited:
They said nothing about customs in their FAQ or policy. Ill pay customs if its less than $30.
People like me suck.
smile.gif
theyre not the ones charging you a customs fee its our government. if you follow this thread youd realize there is that possibility if youre ordering from overseas.

Nah man, that's not a right approach. You can't do things like that, if it makes it through than cool. But if not I am gonna dispute the charges ? Really are you serious right now ? That actually burns me out, what kind of thought process is that ? I second what he said above me about if your not prepared to take the gamble then don't play roulette man ! Like that's some lowball type ish. You took someone else's pair who was competing against when you bought those on line. A next guy who wouldn't mind to eat the fee, but at least he got his. I got my first pair locally, no prob. My second pair, was ordered from a UK site. I will take that chance, even though I have a pair in my hands. Otherwise I would have never taken a next mans place, to later return it. Who does that ? That one got under my collar.

Nah man, that's not a right approach. You can't do things like that, if it makes it through than cool. But if not I am gonna dispute the charges ? Really are you serious right now ? That actually burns me out, what kind of thought process is that ? I second what he said above me about if your not prepared to take the gamble then don't play roulette man ! Like that's some lowball type ish. You took someone else's pair who was competing against when you bought those on line. A next guy who wouldn't mind to eat the fee, but at least he got his. I got my first pair locally, no prob. My second pair, was ordered from a UK site. I will take that chance, even though I have a pair in my hands. Otherwise I would have never taken a next mans place, to later return it. Who does that ? That one got under my collar.

This... my str8 up

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL @ that video...

That dude had me rolling. 

And LOL @ the replies he got. The guy in the video was fighting with everyone, 
roll.gif

Hee Fqn Larry Us 

EXACTLY. This **** really pisses me off. They don't do their homework, get screwed, pretend like it isn't their fault, and then while trying to save their own ***, end up screw someone else over....AND DON'T CARE AT ALL. Who knows maybe Kickz won't ship to the US after this release just like snipes? They have sure helped me out on a number of occasions getting an extra pair here and there. :smh:

People like me suck. :smile:

Are you kidding right now ? I really can't tell, are you ok or is this your first time ordering anything ? Any item or product purchased outside of your country is subject to any additional custom fees, handling, charges and so on. You sound like your 8 right now and yeah you do suck ! Because there are places I would love to give my business to, that won't cause they dealt with ppl like you. So now everyone from North America now gets touch and cut off. Cause there is no way in hell they want to deal with that BS again. I don't blame them either, I wouldn't want to deal with that.

Last edited:
I think every UK website should state how much custom fees are for U.S residents. Its complete BS that my cousin got hit with a $64 custom fee for 1 pair of Bred's which is 30% plus of the retail price versus other UK sites that charge far less for the same exact pair. How can the exact same pair of Bred's from various UK websites have such a big difference in custom fees? I think its a racket and on top of it some UK websites give back VAT and some wont.   

I think every UK website should state how much custom fees are for U.S residents. Its complete BS that my cousin got hit with a $64 custom fee for 1 pair of Bred's which is 30% plus of the retail price versus other UK sites that charge far less for the same exact pair. How can the exact same pair of Bred's from various UK websites have such a big difference in custom fees? I think its a racket and on top of it some UK websites give back VAT and some wont.   
They don't/can't know how much its gonna be exactly and this is not their problem, its yours so you have to do your research first then you buy from them or not.

you are very wrong ...

They dont have to state jack because the customer assumes any responsibility after we agree to make a purchase via the companies website...

Your cuz took a gamble .... but its still a lot cheaper than a reseller right now

One site can be different from another for the exact reason items are one price at walmart & a different price at walgreens because the owner can make the price whatever the hell they want..

I see why snipes ex communicated the us because of buyers like you & the other guy complaining about a damn customs fee when you have the most hyped release of the yr secured for a lil over retail & a lot less than your local crab reseller :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Customs fees has nothing to do with the shop that sold the shoes, they can't tell you ahead of time if your going to charged customs. It's the shipping company's that charge a customs fee and like it was stated earlier it seems like it is hit or miss.

They don't/can't know how much its gonna be exactly and this is not their problem, its yours so you have to do your research first then you buy from them or not.
+1

Lets all agree to disagree and keep the thread clean and rolling..

you have the right to refuse the package but you will not be refunded the cost of shipping and will still be out a pair of shoes.
they will simply relist the item on the site and another person will be glad to purchase them.

Back
Top Bottom