Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

That is the craziest statement I have ever heard about customs and to just pay them blindly! I am 100% for capitalism and agree each vendor can set a price that is different for the same pair of shoes due to supply and demand. My cousin takes full responsibility for paying what the UK website wants for the Bred's including the VAT/shipping charge. It was his choice to use the UK route to get his Bred's which no one forced him to do. The point is what happens if the shipping company says next time your charge is $200 for customs or $300 where does it stop? There needs to be a standard in place that says for items $100-$200 to the U.S you pay X amount in customs and so on. How can there be such a big variance that some people pay $30 and some are paying double that price maybe triple for 1 pair of shoes? How can one shipping company charge a custom charge for items over $200 and others for items over $250. This is a country founded on laws and regulations not just magical numbers shippers want to charge. 
then from that one line, we all should fall under customs cause the shippers will list the actual price...

mtchapTrader Feedback: 0
13 Posts. Joined 1/2013
shutup & pay your customs fee crab lurker

Sorry, I just had to do it! Lol @ the Crab remark........
crab.gif

I agree with the MEMBER ONLY! I'm willing to dish out some money for a Members Access (Membership) section. 8)

That is the craziest statement I have ever heard about customs and to just pay them blindly! I am 100% for capitalism and agree each vendor can set a price that is different for the same pair of shoes due to supply and demand. My cousin takes full responsibility for paying what the UK website wants for the Bred's including the VAT/shipping charge. It was his choice to use the UK route to get his Bred's which no one forced him to do. The point is what happens if the shipping company says next time your charge is $200 for customs or $300 where does it stop? There needs to be a standard in place that says for items $100-$200 to the U.S you pay X amount in customs and so on. How can there be such a big variance that some people pay $30 and some are paying double that price maybe triple for 1 pair of shoes? How can one shipping company charge a custom charge for items over $200 and others for items over $250. This is a country founded on laws and regulations not just magical numbers shippers want to charge. 

i agree about the amount but thats based off whatever the retailer states the value is ...& everyone isnt stating the same value on the slips, just like everyone isnt charging the same price

the "rule" is over $250 = customs charge & under $250= no customs charges but during the holidays its clear they dont stick to that rule because ive had big purchases (over $400) slide thru & your cuz got clipped on a single pair which im assuming was under $250 including shipping

Like I said before, it costs to move anything into our country including dead bodies. These websites have nothing to do with it.

People who order from overseas should EXPECT Custom fees. I personally dont like custom fees, but that is why i don't MESS WITH THOSE SITES usually unless i can manage the fees.But people are ordering from these sites abroad, expecting not to pay any fees, i dont get. if you dont LIKE IT dont BUY IT

That is fine with me if they want to charge custom fees for every purchase outside of the U.S. just make it clear and transparent so the buyer knows how much the total will be in full or a ball park figure so they can make a judgement to buy or not. The customs fee should just be the same for every shipper using the same standard set by the U.S government. How can one shipper show actual price and one doesn't? It is just like sales tax each state has their own figure and you know exactly how much it is for everything you purchase upfront.

mtchapTrader Feedback: 0
13 Posts. Joined 1/2013
shutup & pay your customs fee crab lurker
bwhahaha
Sorry, I just had to do it! Lol @ the Crab remark........
crab.gif

I agree with the MEMBER ONLY! I'm willing to dish out some money for a Members Access (Membership) section.
glasses.gif
This x 100. I fully support said measure. $12 annual + minimum 100 post count and admin review.  

And then you must be interrogated by senior members to test your n00bness and then everyone hazes you by making you wear mismatched Jeremy Scott/Adidas collabos and XXXL FUBU hoodies for two straight weeks 

no seriously, implement this membership thing 

Reps all around. Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Of course we do ! Your the one who got my attention to that. I missed his comment, till you replied back. I couldn't believe what I was reading? I think he's just young or something. Maybe he doesn't purchase much on the Internet. However that doesn't excuse his direction that he decided to take. Not knowing is not knowing, being downright greasy is just greasy !

bwhahaha

This x 100. I fully support said measure. $12 annual + minimum 100 post count and admin review.  

And then you must be interrogated by senior members to test your n00bness and then everyone hazes you by making you wear mismatched Jeremy Scott/Adidas collabos and XXXL FUBU hoodies for two straight weeks 

Lol you crazy bruh !!!
BUFU !!!! Lol

bwhahaha

Lol you crazy bruh !!!
BUFU !!!! Lol

Not really worth the trouble when nt general gives me the most entertainment

Been a lurker here for sometime... I decided to register to thank the guy who posted the FNL mobile link, copped my kid and myself a pair... Excited to wear it on our next game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom