Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

you new NTers complaining about the custom charges are pure comedy... it's like you've never heard of US Customs and what they do...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
your new to the shoe game but you've been in the States all your life... :smh: time to learn how things work...

Some of you have no idea what customs are.

How can a shop know before hand what the custom fees will be, just shows how intelligent you are.

Go line up outside for hours for your shoes and stop purchasing from Euro sites, leave it to the rest of us who understand the government.

Young kids who don't care and choose not to man up and pay customs will get overseas shops to not ship to the US. You guys should have kept these sites on the low cause these people are going to ruin it for you guys.:smh:

yet ANOTHER reason members want threads like this Members ONLY & keep site info to themselves around rd's because kids mess it up on the back end crying about customs,shipping time,filing pp claims because the item they bought on 12-21 didnt show up on christmas etc ...

Lets all agree to disagree and keep the thread clean and rolling..
LOL let's not.  You're a lurking mooch that tried to cash in on a place NT told you about (here is a perfect example of why you white knights need to quit posting all of that info and saying it doesn't matter at all) and now your actions are going to contribute to these places no longer shipping to the US and to us NTers that actually did the research to find the places and then took the chance ordering from them originally so bums like you can feel safe leeching off our experience.

Jesus NT, is this example not good enough for you to make these threads private and bring back the waiting period?  We have enough contributing members here that it is not going to hurt for you to boot this kid and not have new members for the next 3 months.

Can't pay that customs but you got dem Jays doe

Lol at people who dont understand customs fee has nothing to do with the retail store.

For example, if I were to ship something to a friend in Europe for FREE, theres still a chance that they can get hit with customs fee and its always on the recipient to pay. Even if you mark as gift and declare a low value, you could still get hit with a fee. They can easily look up the value of the item if its shoes or something and add a fee according to that price.

yup young kids are ruined it for everybody +1
agree to keep on dl only through pm and at least certain post count

+1 to that... I got my account recovered but lost count still don't matter I got that NT fever again all over the website even on my iPhone...

Lets all agree to disagree and keep the thread clean and rolling..
If only it were that simple. You're only one person, but it doesn't take a very big snowball effect for a UK retailer to throw their hands in the air and say "toss off to these yanks, I don't need this." And then he waves his Harry Potter wand, yells "EXPULSO" and magically shuts off us North American consumers.  Having dealt with overseas retailers on the biz side in the past, I've seen it happen.  

Judging from what I've seen from this thread, if others are just as uneducated and continue to slough off responsibility and common sense, why the hell would a retailer continue to ship to the US? Their stock isn't as large as FNL or Eastbay, so they'll still sell through. It might take longer since they're overseas, but they won't be worried. For releases like the XI's, we need them more than they need us. It's more trouble than it's worth for them. 

Don't frack it up up for the rest of us who actually research and educate ourselves.  

Take the package and take responsibility. MAN UP.  

Young kids who don't care and choose not to man up and pay customs will get overseas shops to not ship to the US. You guys should have kept these sites on the low cause these people are going to ruin it for you guys.
mean.gif
THIS IS WHY I FACEPALMED WHEN PEOPLE KEEP BLOWING UP THOSE EUROS SITES ON THE THREAD

*breathes*

ugh

I hope when his shoes get delivered they hand him a customs bill too. If you don't pay it, your shoes get sent back

:lol:

On the real keep the UK sites on the low as I stated before..

Nearly impossible because someone on this forum always has to be Mr. Goodbar and post it up :smh:

I hope when his shoes get delivered they hand him a customs bill too. If you don't pay it, your shoes get sent back
:lol:
he'll probably cry, his mom will come over. she'll pay the bill, he'll come on here saying he had no custom fee or some bs about him talking his way out...:smh:

That is the craziest statement I have ever heard about customs and to just pay them blindly! I am 100% for capitalism and agree each vendor can set a price that is different for the same pair of shoes due to supply and demand. My cousin takes full responsibility for paying what the UK website wants for the Bred's including the VAT/shipping charge. It was his choice to use the UK route to get his Bred's which no one forced him to do. The point is what happens if the shipping company says next time your charge is $200 for customs or $300 where does it stop? There needs to be a standard in place that says for items $100-$200 to the U.S you pay X amount in customs and so on. How can there be such a big variance that some people pay $30 and some are paying double that price maybe triple for 1 pair of shoes? How can one shipping company charge a custom charge for items over $200 and others for items over $250. This is a country founded on laws and regulations not just magical numbers shippers want to charge. 

Back
Top Bottom