Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

ok bigj thread made......via nt mobile excuse the crappiness

Thanks... just trying to keep things on track while leading guys in the right direction.
If enough noise is made, it might be considered but i dont speak for the guys that run the forum as they got the juice.

I aint paying for a forum that does not gurantee any benefits...ridiculous

Don’t be ungrateful, if it wasn’t for boards like NT I would have been left in the dust on releases, limited drops etc.. I'm thankful for the knowledge I have learned and keep on learning from my fellow NT'ers. There will be times where members will disagree on certain things, everyone has a right to their opinion. [COLOR=#RED]NT for LIFE![/COLOR]

Speaking of customs, I just wrote a $24.77 check to UPS to receive my package from SNS. Got into a convo with the driver and was told that UPS pays for your fees upon clearing customs and you must pay back the fees or else you'll be denied delivery. With that said, excellent packaging by SNS as always and shoes are flawless.

3rd pair coming saturday

Packaging... Here's mine when i got it... it seems that something happen from the warehouse. Good thing it's just the box, no damage on the shoes...

Just got my pair from Finishline, thanks again bluesnickers!...I am a sz. 13 so they hit me up with the huge double box (no bag)....Because of you guys the first thing i check is to make sure the basketball is in each hand lol

laugh.gif

all these dudes being charged VAT fees, and customs charges.

Might as well copped off a reseller and kept your money in the US. 
roll.gif

That is fine with me if they want to charge custom fees for every purchase outside of the U.S. just make it clear and transparent so the buyer knows how much the total will be in full or a ball park figure so they can make a judgement to buy or not. The customs fee should just be the same for every shipper using the same standard set by the U.S government. How can one shipper show actual price and one doesn't? It is just like sales tax each state has their own figure and you know exactly how much it is for everything you purchase upfront.
No, you have absolutely no understanding of customs.  A tax like our state sales tax is partially what (V)alue (A)dded (T)ax is.  That is included in the listed sales price.  People have tried to tell you multiple times that the retailer DOES NOT CHARGE OR ISSUE THE CUSTOMS FEE and neither does the shipper (they just pay it for you upfront and you must pay them back, it is a cost of operations).  They can't list prices to include customs fees for everywhere in the world outside of their country. 

The fee you pay is not contingent upon anything that the store actually controls, especially since customs agents can research values and determine fair market value of a product.  And customs fees are determined by a calculation that uses current import tax percentages and cannot be a set value for a certain period of time.  All that happened with your cousin is that YOU were lucky YOUR package was not inspected, or was not inspected by an agent out to get every penny from the American citizens.  You are seriously misguided on this subject and would really save yourself some trouble by not ordering anything or visiting anywhere overseas.  LOL I guess you could borrow that dude's set of  encyclopedia's in the bedroom that was gutting hated on.

Has anyone received an order from (Size?) this week?  I'm thinking my last pair should be here tomorrow.  9 days after ordering, but only one holiday in the way this time, seems about right since others received their RD orders 7 days after.  Would have been a great birthday gift had it shown up today!

laugh.gif

All these dudes being charged VAT and customs fees.

Might as well have copped off a reseller and kept your money in the US 
roll.gif

I'm new here but there was a reason I joined.  I could have stayed lurking for a few more days and continued to view the same information that everyone else has access to but I want to be a part of the community.  I'm still learning some of the abbreviations and acronyms that are used on the board.  I'm not trying to defend myself, as I feel a lot of the newbie generalizations are not personal.  However, I feel that there is another side to the coin.  What about the guys that have a 50 post count and have been here for 5+ years?  What contributions do they really make to the forum?  I go all out when I'm on a forum and I don't hold back.  If there's dues to pay I'll pay them, so I'd be fine with having a membership criteria implemented to weed out those that are just trying to cop the newest thing out.

No, you have absolutely no understanding of customs.  A tax like our state sales tax is partially what (V)alue (A)dded (T)ax is.  That is included in the listed sales price.  People have tried to tell you multiple times that the retailer DOES NOT CHARGE OR ISSUE THE CUSTOMS FEE and neither does the shipper (they just pay it for you upfront and you must pay them back, it is a cost of operations).  They can't list prices to include customs fees for everywhere in the world outside of their country. 

The fee you pay is not contingent upon anything that the store actually controls, especially since customs agents can research values and determine fair market value of a product.  And customs fees are determined by a calculation that uses current import tax percentages and cannot be a set value for a certain period of time.  All that happened with your cousin is that YOU were lucky YOUR package was not inspected, or was not inspected by an agent out to get every penny from the American citizens.  You are seriously misguided on this subject and would really save yourself some trouble by not ordering anything or visiting anywhere overseas.  LOL I guess you could borrow that dude's set of  encyclopedia's in the bedroom that was gutting hated on.

Has anyone received an order from (Size?) this week?  I'm thinking my last pair should be here tomorrow.  9 days after ordering, but only one holiday in the way this time, seems about right since others received their RD orders 7 days after.  Would have been a great birthday gift had it shown up today!
Exactly! Me and you gotta 
nthat.gif
one day......
laugh.gif

^^ This...QFT

Good God, man. Some people....smh

Last edited:
Exactly! Me and you gotta 
nthat.gif
one day......
laugh.gif
LOL....I think shoes and that might be what about 95% of us have in common
roll.gif
   Oh, and I'm down
nthat.gif

Hawkswoosh, I will let someone with a little more experience in the process explain it, but basically this site was hosted elsewhere previously.  During the switch, members lost access to their S/N, and the ones that worked with mods to restore their name, still lost their post count and reps.  From the page before this I read that those can also be restored, but it also sounded like a lot of members didn't know that either.

UPS has my 2 NDC pairs on the truckout for delivery today... too bad my house is always the last on the list so I probably won't be getting them until 7 o'clock tonight... 2 more hours to go. Tell me why did Fedex have to drive through my court this morning loud as hell getting my hopes up for nothing... smh...

Last edited:
UPS has my 2 NDC pairs on the truckout for delivery today... too bad my house is always the last on the list so I probably won't be getting them until 7 o'clock tonight... 2 more hours to go. Tell me why did Fedex have to drive through my court this morning loud as hell getting my hopes up for nothing... smh...
Haha, I know exactly what you mean. My UPS guy arrives at the same time. 

Hahaha, yeah same with me FedEx always getting my hopes up..

LOL....I think shoes and that might be what about 95% of us have in common :rofl:    Oh, and I'm down :nthat:

Lol no doubt bruh !! I am with you on that ! Sheet I am from Canada, hence no borders from BC ! (British Columbia) What you guys know about BC ! Now google that !! Lol

I finally got my two pairs from NDC. Cant believe that it took this long. The quality is impeccable. Both pairs are flawless.

Haha, I know exactly what you mean. My UPS guy arrives at the same time. 
what the..im also the last one on my route...i thought i was the only unlucky one

Back
Top Bottom