Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I seconded the member only access

+1 I will gladly pay to be part of a private members only section!

bwhahaha

This x 100. I fully support said measure. $12 annual + minimum 100 post count and admin review.  

And then you must be interrogated by senior members to test your n00bness and then everyone hazes you by making you wear mismatched Jeremy Scott/Adidas collabos and XXXL FUBU hoodies for two straight weeks 

no seriously, implement this membership thing 

+1 Member section I'll pay....

The pay for membership would be great for this site, im down for the cause.

Let's get this movement going! Stamp is ready for us....

members-only.jpg

I aint paying for a forum that does not gurantee any benefits...ridiculous

$15-$20 for a annual subscription? even $4-$7 per month still is less than what I pay on my Sirius XM Radio...:smokin

It may not guarantee you anything but pretty sure it will help you on a bunch of information throughout your membership :tongue:

Last edited:
Let's get this movement going! Stamp is ready for us....
members-only.jpg
Now that I think a bit more about it, I wonder if there's a middle ground...I'm not sure if the ENTIRE site needs to be members-only.  I'm guessing the mods/admins wouldn't want to cut down on foot traffic that drastically, despite membership fees.....perhaps only certain release threads would be members only.  I.E., EVERY EFFIN XI thread.  Oh, and the Roshe Run thread hehehe

either way, stamp/badge me up suckas

I aint paying for a forum that does not gurantee any benefits...ridiculous
I've gotten a few releases that would have been a LOT harder to get (and might have come up with nil) if not for NT forums (and PM's from specific members).  That alone would have made $15 well worth it.  

I don't think the whole site needs to be members-only, but certain threads...yeah.  

Wait aren't you the guy that got caught lying about copping the XIs overseas and then ran away when you got called out? yeah I wouldn't wanna pay a fee only to get punked for lying either.  
laugh.gif

Is this thread even about the JORDAN XI? Last 40+ pages, it has been about other things.

I want to help, so count me in.

These bums would pay custom fees and vat yet wont cough up money for great info? thats craziness

I've gotten a few releases that would have been a LOT harder to get (and might have come up with nil) if not for NT forums (and PM's from specific members).  That alone would have made $15 well worth it.  

I don't think the whole site needs to be members-only, but certain threads...yeah.  

Wait aren't you the guy that got caught lying about copping the XIs overseas and then ran away when you got called out? yeah I wouldn't wanna pay a fee only to get punked for lying either.  :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
what's he still doing in here? :tongue:

Last edited:
Got my pair from FNL today. I was worried that it might be snug cuz I got my true size and the consensus was it fits .5 smaller, but for some reason it fits me perfect. Fits like the Concords from last year. :D

Members only access for some thread will be a good idea if you want some threads to be exclusive... or maybe add a counter like only have 50+ or 100+ post or 10/week post only access... With this, you can segregate regular forumers from occational forumers and lurkers, if you want access then you have to work on it. Paid membership is somewhat not a good idea for some because not everyone is likely to pay... And other than that, no visitor --> no advertisment --> no income and you know whats next. 

Back
Top Bottom