Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

yeah i seen that after too late but, my reciept says 153.85 euro that works out to 202.85 us but my card got charged 252

Anyone get their tracking from natterjacks.. Status on both my orders says printed that does that mean?

Thanks

First I wanna thank my NT homies who tried to cop for me. They missed out and I had to buy for over retail. But it was well worth it. Love these joints 
pimp.gif

Not trying to go back hundreds of pages, but I hope you all who wanted them got a pair. 

Last edited:
SoleHeaven's facebook update:
Overnight we have had our site traffics stats updated and we have 36, 700 people on the site yesterday looking to secure only 85 pairs of the Playoff XI restock. #MindBlowing #TrulyHumbled
the thirst is real...

The UPS guy came to deliver the shoes today, and seeing that the box has a HUGE finishline logo on it, he POUNDS at the door for a solid 5 minutes, ringing the doorbell. What a great guy for doing that, he said as I saw him, "You don't want to leave these sitting out here. So many people have gotten their shoes stolen right from the doorstep."

Good guy UPS guy: Knew what's up, made sure I got my shoes.
Next time, I'm giving you a tip UPS guy.

Dunno why Finishline puts a big logo on their boxes... On top of that, they don't require signature. It's like an invite for thieves.

some people dont know how to eat and wipe their mouth, i got a free pair of concords from a certain site but thats going with me to the grave.

SoleHeaven's facebook update:
Overnight we have had our site traffics stats updated and we have 36, 700 people on the site yesterday looking to secure only 85 pairs of the Playoff XI restock. #MindBlowing #TrulyHumbled
the thirst is real...

Here's an interesting story given the thirst reflected in SH's re-stock. Moved to London from Dubai yesterday. Decide to check out Neal Street in Convent Garden this morning to see a bunch of the UK stores we talk about on this site in person. Was hoping to start building some connections in a new city, find out what the deal is for the January drops, etc...

Low and behold, the first store has BRed 11s in the window. Find this a bit odd, assume it is a display model, but make a mental note to come back after I check out the other stores.

At the last store, I see a size 8 on the wall (stores usually post the smallest size they have in stock as the display model). Ask the dude working there is he's got a 9.5 or 10, yeah no worries. Brings me a pair that's clearly been tried on (was willing to take it), but ask if they've got a fresh pair. They do. At checkout, clerk tells me no refunds, to which I respond "there's no way I'm returning these. Missed out on all the online releases, thought I'd missed out completely."

He's like "oh, we've still got a full size run".

Apparently the game is a bit different in London.

Last edited:
dubizzle - sounds like you gonna be in JB heaven... word is Jordans and stuff sit overseas like no other.

DUDE..i just asked a question...chill,you misunderstood never meant to give you heat.
Yeah...I used your quote even though I knew you weren't giving me heat. I was more or less using your quote to address others tryin to take shots at my integrity. Please don't try to work the system. We need these Euro sites even though they are getting more expensive. I would not have copped without them. All 3 of my pairs came from overseas. One for me, one for a coworker, and one that was a mistake. I failed at all my attempts online when the US sites went live. Plus...if you want a pair for free I wouldn't recommend cancelling the order like I did. Because your order would just get cancelled. Unless they are unorganized (like Size?). You would just simply not answer the door when the delivery came. And then just claim you never got it. And they would chalk it up to theft. DON'T DO THAT. 
None of that would have happened if you compensated for your US size though. I did the same thing and accidentally got a US 10 instead of a 9. By the time I contacted size? My order had already been shipped, so I just waited it out and sold the shoes when I got them.

I already got my pairs at FNL but found an extra for $275. Good deal? Or worth it to try for one of the euro sellers?

No disrespect to re-sellers, but I'm a grown a** man with my life together. The profit made by re-selling isn't worth my time.

Just wanted to point out the dichotomy between JB demand online and in person in the UK. Also, curious to know why the store wouldn't unload unsold inventory online given that they do have the online infrastructure in place.

Last edited:
I already got my pairs at FNL but found an extra for $275. Good deal? Or worth it to try for one of the euro sellers?

Not having to deal with customs, no long wait, still a lot cheaper than the going resale rate, it's not too bad iMO

do what you feel is best.

No disrespect to re-sellers, but I'm a grown a** man with my life together. The profit made by re-selling isn't worth my time.

Just wanted to point out the dichotomy between JB demand online and in person in the UK. Also, curious to know why the store wouldn't unload unsold inventory online given that they do have the online infrastructure in place.

they probably hold some inventory so they can keep local customers coming also. we are less likely to purchase shoes from there if we know its easy to get over here and their local consumers are less likely to keep buying from there if they just sell the goodies online to everyone else.
im sure they will sell out eventually or list small restocks bit by bit until every pair is gone.

also, if you look at it like this... would you have returned to that store if you walked in there and all they had was air force 1s? the fact that you found a "Gem" will probably make you a returning customer. Once a person thinks "That store only sells junk," they will move on to the next store.

Back
Top Bottom