Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'm going to share my story from HS for whoever else ordered from them. Hope it helps.

Ordered from HS 12/21/12 (Friday) (Their time zone)

Got a package notification from USPS in my mailbox 12/28/12 (Friday)

Finally picked the package from the apartment office (since USPS drops all large packages to office) 01/02/12 (Wednesday/Today)

*note*

There's been some controversy over HS shipping our shoes through customs. They clearly marked my box "FOOTWEAR" and claimed "58.34 GBP"

And I did not get a bill from customs................yet, but I think I'm good. Dealt with a lot of over sea boutiques for past releases.

Here are some pictures for proof:

my package said the same thing but i got hit with customs... HANON did everything right... customs is random i suppose.

offspring, thumbs down
What happened? Pretty glad my order got cancelled.

A lot of people have mentioned some significant customs fees from there for some reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp7891

My SH order I placed on 12/22 hasn't updated tracking since "international shipment release" in Memphis on 12/30.
WTH FedEx

Whoa...That sucks...I placed my order on that same day (1st restock) with them and mine was delivered on 12/31.

I contacted FedEx and they told me its still in the "bun cage" and its being examined by US Customs.

a BUN CAGE??? wow.

Honestly, people were warned about Customs fees BUT the fees that members have been getting are seriously, seriously horrible. There is no way 1 pair of shoes should get $50-60 in fees... NO WAY.
And I remember being pissed (partially because the value was marked above retail & with shipping) when I ordered 2 pairs of concords for $230 each from End last year (restock) and having to pay a $70 fee. At least thats only $35 per shoe :smh:

Seems like Customs is cracking down on importing shoes tho the fees are certainly random... I wonder if someone can appeal the actual amount. Not the fee itself.

Last edited:
I gotta say, I'm pretty surprised about how fast Kickz shipment is moving. I ordered on Tuesday night and received a tracking # the next day. Hope everything checks through with no problems though

I could care less about fees, it will still be less then the aftermarket prices. I just want the shoes to start moving in transit.

I ordered four pairs of BLK/RED AJ4 from SH in one order and my custom fees came out to $64.

Last edited:
Anyone ordered from Basket4baller.com before? Thinking about ordering a pair for my sister who still looking for a size 4.5y... If so how much is that shipped to US?

Anyone ordered from Basket4baller.com before? Thinking about ordering a pair for my sister who still looking for a size 4.5y... If so how much is that shipped to US?

:nerd:

im thinking about copping from them too but never heard of them

The beginning of things to come?

I remember them doing something similar before. They released the pairs to local sales first, then whatever was remaining was put on their site later. Scattered sizes, just can't remember what shoes they were.

If you get an order number from Kickz what is the likelihood it gets cancelled. I saw my size but after checkout it was gone. Wonder if I got the last pair? Are their available sizes accurate? I was on international site.

dubizzle - sounds like you gonna be in JB heaven... word is Jordans and stuff sit overseas like no other.

Went to Germany and Amsterdam in late 2011...This is true...Mikes sit in Europe. LOTS of GR Retro Jordans, even on sale...Problem is even on sale, they're still more expensive over there because of exchange rate...

my package said the same thing but i got hit with customs... HANON did everything right... customs is random i suppose.

That's weird. Did you order only one pair? Multiple pairs I can see getting hit, but one pair is under the $200 limit where you're supposed to start getting customs (according to dutycalculator.com anyway), and even then HS must've marked at 58 gbp. Oh well, I guess customs, much like TSA, likes to prod certain people more than others.

If you get an order number from Kickz what is the likelihood it gets cancelled. I saw my size but after checkout it was gone. Wonder if I got the last pair? Are their available sizes accurate? I was on international site.

Same thing happened to me. I was on the phone with my cc company for like 20 min. Order finally went through but while on hold i saw that my size (12) was no longer one of the choices but it was still in my cart. Oh well.

Same thing happened to me. I was on the phone with my cc company for like 20 min. Order finally went through but while on hold i saw that my size (12) was no longer one of the choices but it was still in my cart. Oh well.

Did you get them in the end?

:nerd:
im thinking about copping from them too but never heard of them

Lol me either, sounds greasy as hell !! Oh and by the way, I am not thinking about copping from them. I would rather burn my money, at least I can watch !!

I am just playing, I never heard of these guys.

Last edited:
The beginning of things to come?

Damn !!! This is not good !!! You see it's starting already, not a good direction.
I am heated right now !! I promise you guys, that the North American mkt place messing with the euro orders isn't helping much either. So think about this when you try and do a euro appt dirty !!

Last edited:
Did you get them in the end?

This was an order I placed just an hour or so ago like you.

I received an order number and email but the email does say "The final availability of your order will be assessed in further processing." so I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom