Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

dubizzle - sounds like you gonna be in JB heaven... word is Jordans and stuff sit overseas like no other.

Went to Germany and Amsterdam in late 2011...This is true...Mikes sit in Europe. LOTS of GR Retro Jordans, even on sale...Problem is even on sale, they're still more expensive over there because of exchange rate...

Same here.
I Went to Amsterdam when I was in college (circa 2001), but seemingly i "Forgot" to check out the shoe shops while I was there... :smokin

bred11.jpg
great wallpaper

:smokin

-Drew

Same here.
I Went to Amsterdam when I was in college (circa 2001), but seemingly i "Forgot" to check out the shoe shops while I was there... :smokin

No doubt bruh !! I would live in those coffee shops !!

LOL at "seemingly forgot". I wore my foamposites alot out there and at that time, they didn't get foams, so I was getting a lot of attention at every sneaker store I went to.

And yes, you would live in the coffee shops...that's pretty much what I did. walk around, toke. get something to eat, toke. stand up, toke. sit down, toke. pass out, toke. faded....faded...

LOL at "seemingly forgot". I wore my foamposites alot out there and at that time, they didn't get foams, so I was getting a lot of attention at every sneaker store I went to.
And yes, you would live in the coffee shops...that's pretty much what I did. walk around, toke. get something to eat, toke. stand up, toke. sit down, toke. pass out, toke. faded....faded...

Lmao !!! That's a dope agenda bruh !!!

Last edited:
This was an order I placed just an hour or so ago like you.
I received an order number and email but the email does say "The final availability of your order will be assessed in further processing." so I'm not holding my breath.
Did you order Jan 3 on Jan 4?

nerd.gif

im thinking about copping from them too but never heard of them
Anyone ordered from Basket4baller.com before? Thinking about ordering a pair for my sister who still looking for a size 4.5y... If so how much is that shipped to US?
I have never had any dealings with them. But I discovered them by looking at Ewing Athletics website and seeing who their retail stores are in Europe (I provided the link below). The site lists several ones that I was familiar with such as SNS, CT, SH, etc. so I would assume they are legit as well. Just probably one of the lesser known retail stores in Europe to ppl in the US. They seem to have a lot of likes on their Facebook page but again I have had no dealings with them directly. I just happened to see about 3 retail stores in Europe that have online stores still had men sizes or gs sizes or both.

http://ewingathletics.com/contact/retail-locations/europe/

The beginning of things to come?

YEP, i could see this coming. As we all know, Js are NOT that popular in Europe so the allocation will decrease to accomodate the small few who do what them and NOT the Americans beasts who want to order up everything because Js are harder to get here. if i were an EU retailer, i wouldn't be so bothered with processing US orders, but i know it's a way for them to make money too...so at the end of the day, i understand. just seems like a hassle.....

Last edited:
This was an order I placed just an hour or so ago like you.
I received an order number and email but the email does say "The final availability of your order will be assessed in further processing." so I'm not holding my breath.

Same here. My size is always popping up then disappearing. :smh:

Natterjacks cancelled my order 2 hours before they restocked my number again. I was like :smh:

Hoping Kickz pulls through. Good luck

Last edited:
The beginning of things to come?
And so it begins.

This is why we can't have nice things. The irresponsible whiners, lurkers, and hypebeasts burned a lot of these sites out....don't be surprised if UK and other EU shops start to follow suit. And now that there are less pairs to go around for these EU shops, it's going to be even less of a viable option.

Last edited:
I know this is a bit off topic, but my friend's cousin bought some shoes online right..

Thought it was her shoes opened up the box and four big bags of weed..
roll.gif

Last edited:
That basket4ballers site looks pretty legit I wouldnt pay 250 before shipping tho. Specially since we don't know if its legit for sure

I know this is a bit off topic, but my friend's cousin bought some shoes online right..

Thought it was her shoes opened up the box and four big bags of weed..:rofl:

For real bruh ? That's a crazy shipment, care to share !! Lol
Oh yeah and you from Cali, you got that good good. You guys are up there with BC, plus life of a shmoker is much easier out in Cali. All you need is that card and your good !!

Last edited:

:smokin :smokin :smokin that's either the best or worst surprise you can ever get depending on how much you wanted those shoes, and how many cops are tracking that package.

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me. I was on the phone with my cc company for like 20 min. Order finally went through but while on hold i saw that my size (12) was no longer one of the choices but it was still in my cart. Oh well.
An order about an hour ago.
Thanks Big J I see that, I'm in a similar spot, on phone with bank until order cleared, then e-mail etc.. I tried to quote multiple posts If I incorrectly added a reply my bad. I used search function but couldn't find answer to "if you got a confirmation email/order # from kickz what is likelyhood of canceled order Or if any who ordered yesterday got their tracking info yet? Another note: anybody that got the wire-transfer e-mail from kickz, were you able to process any other way(PP?) Did anyone actually get them on the phone or a reply to contact page inquiry not in entirely in german(I did translate of course)? thanks all. Sorry if this post is long

FNL Customer Service is so stupid, I thought it was only because of the holiday season that were having "high call volume"..

Gonna be on hold for a freakin' hour..
mean.gif
mad.gif

Daaaaammmmmmnnnnnnn brrrruuuhhhhhhhhh !!
That's what iam talkin bout !!!!!!
Are you serious you got that by accident ? That's what the tweet says, don't tell me you that lucky !! Someone out there is crying, that's for sure.

Last edited:
FNL Customer Service is so stupid, I thought it was only because of the holiday season that were having "high call volume"..

Gonna be on hold for a freakin' hour..:smh: >:

Good luck on that call, just control yourself, be polite. Let's turn this beat down box into a positive outcome (GC/Voucher).

Back
Top Bottom