Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

thought i would be done with this thread... but wanted to update to those that got customs fee's or waiting...

i ordered from 2 sites for the concords = no customs fee for any off them

i ordered from 3 sites for the black/red = 2 out of 3 charged me customs

just received today my bill from fedex for my END package. lucky thank the good lord i was able to have it waived.

my HANON pair was the one I had to pay up front for (USPS).

lets just say i probably am going to limit getting more than 2 if I order from overseas in the future.

Don't mean to bring this up again. But does anyone else notice that design pattern imprint going around the whole patent leather on the shoe? It's right under the 2 stitching on the patent leather shown above. Is it a defect or normal? I actually inspected two different pairs closely in the light at a certain angle and they both got it. Anyone else got this on their pair?

Guess I'm gonna have to call kickz. Ordered 1/1/13 and still no ship confirm. I got the back ordered email last week but no word back. I tried emailing but no responses. Tryin to be patient with them but seein people already getting shipping confirmations who ordered later than me is a bit frustrating. Guess I might have to give a call to them 2am pst.

I sent Kickz an email yesterday to cancel my order after ordering it on my iPad (and not getting the work around). No response yet.

And I only have a cell phone and can't make international calls. Don't want to get a calling card so I hope they cancel the order.

My first Bred order should be here tomorrow, ordered on the 3rd.

Even with the customs fee, still really happy with my pair from Kickz. Box wasn't dinged up at all either.

Last edited:
I sent Kickz an email yesterday to cancel my order after ordering it on my iPad (and not getting the work around). No response yet.
And I only have a cell phone and can't make international calls. Don't want to get a calling card so I hope they cancel the order.
My first Bred order should be here tomorrow, ordered on the 3rd.

Put a few dollars in a skype account and use any computer with a mic/speakers. Most laptops work fine or even a smartphone. I've done it a few times with overseas shops. Pretty simple.

Last edited:
Man, I have been on a roller coaster of a ride for these shoes. Starting on kickz when they went live. Got through, but clicked the purchase tab multiple times(I was on my phone, at work). Got charged for. Each purchase and my CC company froze the payment due to irregular activity. By the time I cleared shs up with them, kickz was sold out. Got through on offspring, only to be refunded a week or so later. Lastly, being the butt of an attempted scam by a fellow(and former) NTer. Luckily I I was refunded.
I just want 1 pair.. to rock. For a good price. I may have lost this battle, but the war is far from over my fridns. Never give up, never surrender.
very inspirational man, i'll be right along side you! still haven't managed to get a pair 
mean.gif

I had Problems with the Pinky toe too, however does it take time to break in in the Jordan XIs, just like other shoes eg foams, and other leather shoes? And could someone in  the future do a Topic for Jordan Brand Retro/Performance Sizing with a list for each shoe(Both OG/retros Since some people get them Early) eg: if Jordan XIs are true to size for a person with a Wide foot or a person with normal foot etc on a New Sticky Thread. 

PS: I know Maybe this is somthing that is outside this topic, But I just want to mention it since alot of people are asking about sizing for retros and Shoes in general and I havent seen any Sticky thread with Jordan Brand Retro/Performance Shoe Sizing(True to Size, Smaller or Bigger)  

anybody else have this issue with kickz?

i ordered with my amex and they said it didn't go through and they're asking me to wire transfer them the money. im kind of hesitant because i get no buyer protection with wire transfer...anybody else have this happen to them?

i ordered with my amex and they said it didn't go through and they're asking me to wire transfer them the money. im kind of hesitant because i get no buyer protection with wire transfer...anybody else have this happen to them?
Nope(although i am from Europe and I use a european Credit Card), email them with your Order number and check if they have recieved your order

Nope(although i am from Europe and I use a european Credit Card), email them with your Order number and check if they have recieved your order
If its from kickz, I would call them. They haven't responded to any emails. Only the stupid auto reply that doesn't seem to make much sense.

Call amex and tell them you are trying make an international purchase, and the merchant is having a problem chargong the card.

You'll either find that there was a problem that they can help you with

Or they never even attempted to process the amex. Businesses are iffy about processing amex because they are known to side with customers on chargebacks (even with proof) and they charge the highest merchant fees

Got an invoice from FedEx today. When I got it I thought great here comes the $100 customs charge. Open it up and I see this

:smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom