Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

$218 each if you purchased two pairs from kickz.

and hooking someone else up for the other pair for $218 isnt being a reseller at that point if he really was about getting the shoes. im sure someone else would gladly take them off his hands at that point.

Yeah, if you split the shipping with someone or resold it for $275+ might have negated some of the bite of paying the Kickz price.

I missed out on the initial release due to FNL not wanting to take my money and the insanity of the ticket system this year (stores not sticking to the 5 p.m. time). But Kickz and other Europe sites definitely gave a ninja an opportunity to get these. Can't say the same for other releases.

your man aint really putting in any work but periodically posting "NO RESTOCKS :nerd: " like he'd be around when a US restock actually drops.

Exactly if he really wanted them then he'd have them by now. You're not getting them for retail after the release date.

I even tried to help him out and PMed him when SH first restocked before the info was posted and SH site was running smooth.

Last edited:
euro sites have had them for 250 or less... thats not reseller prices.

That's what I am saying, I payed that for my second pair. Higher than my first but it's cool, after shipping it like 35.00 over retail.

Maybe times is hard and he aintgot that much to drop.

And all those prices are fine, but what happens when u get hit with the random customs?

your man aint really putting in any work but periodically posting "NO RESTOCKS :nerd: " like he'd be around when a US restock actually drops.

Exactly if he really wanted them then he'd have them by now. You're not getting them for retail after the release date.

I even tried to help him out and PMed him when SH first restocked before the info was posted and SH site was running smooth.

maaaaan SH was running rugged about 30-45 min before the actual drop tho :lol:

Maybe times is hard and he aintgot that much to drop.

And all those prices are fine, but what happens when u get hit with the random customs?

just making excuses for dude. he already said he had the ends to make it happen which i believe.
the difference between you and him is that you went out and made it happen to get yours and you just waiting to get another to double up on.

members trying to help but hes on his I aint paying resellers when nobody is telling him to do so.

Yup, no doubt ! I kick my self for not going through them, I already had my pair locked. So I passed on SH only to change my mind later and paid the 252.00 price on a second. But it's cool, I'll live to see another day !

Last edited:
Did anyone actually get 2 pairs for 217 from kickz without being hit with customs? I feel like those were the people complaining about high customs fees which still isn't that terrible even if you get hit with $60-70ish

Last edited:

Yeah bigj but I'm talking about after the initial release date, SH restocked on the 22nd in the AM.

The site was running smooth for a good 20 minutes AFTER I placed my order. I placed my order then PMed a heads up to people including zyzz before it was posted in here.

Last edited:
sometimes the double up a pair bug bites hard I even triple up

Lol, I folded like a cheap suit !!! I was holding strong with the one, but I gave in. I like these to much not to. At first I was thinking maybe trade em for a DS concord. But I decided not to.

Last edited:
Yeah bigj but I'm talking about after the initial release date, SH restocked on the 22nd in the AM.
The site was running smooth for a good 20 minutes AFTER I placed my order. I placed my order then PMed a heads up to people including zyzz before it was posted in here.

Hey bruh, next time you see a restock. Pls add me to the PM list !! Lol

Add me to that PM list ... HAHAHAHAHA

email from shopmyoslife:

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]We will have this sneaker this saturday. We will be posting them at  11 am eastern time. We do NOT know how much we will be charging yet. Please note that retail has gone up to $170 on this shoe by Jordan. [/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]We are going to do our best to have the best secondary market price as always.[/font]

oh for sure theres a difference between us.. but just saying i understand his point. dont neccessarily agree with it, but to each his own.

i would love an extra pair so that i could wear one all the time.

i still havent worn mine out.. but god i want to

i still cant believe i got em all within a year of eachother.

steal was the kobe vii galaxy that were too small on me, for the XI cool grey.

i sold my black/reds to get extra college money back in 07, and was soooo happy to complete the set.
however i dont really want columbias

Man...after all this hoopla, I managed to cop 2 pairs.....one off NDC, the other off a euro site. 

After balancing what I paid with shipping and everything, it evened out to about $230 a pair (taking into account I paid more for the Euro than I did for the NDC release of course).  A little higher than I wanted to pay, but I guess it's not too bad.  How'd everyone else end up doing pricewise per pair? Kickz seemed to have some good prices judging from the thread. 

I think I'm burned out though.  No more J's this year.  XI releases take it out of me, and I didnt even have to camp or raffle hunt.  Ugh.  

Hate to pass on the Black Red XIII's, but C'est la vie. Grapes might yank my wallet, but I'm not counting on it. 

lol. Zyzz you have no excuses bro. You didn't get them cause you weren't even trying. only got yourself to blame for this one.

deezrsackolishus dope pic.
I'd trade Kobe galaxy for xis all day. I kinda miss this collection I used to have.

email from shopmyoslife:

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]We will have this sneaker this saturday. We will be posting them at  11 am eastern time. We do NOT know how much we will be charging yet. Please note that retail has gone up to $170 on this shoe by Jordan. [/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]We are going to do our best to have the best secondary market price as always.[/font]
Thanks for the info. Wonder how many pairs they'll get.

Was this an e-mail to their general customer base or did you ask them about it yourself?

Back
Top Bottom