Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

what do you mean? unless some site popped up for retail then i guess so. I havent found anywhere at or near retail and im not paying reseller prices or near it.

Dude, there have been pairs within the past 2 days for $217.00 shipped! What in the world are you expecting, somebody to PAY YOU for you to take a pair?

WHAT? where

i havent been in this thread in a few days since nothing else has happened. id pay $217 no problem

Can pay $200+ on shoes, but can't even spend an extra $20 over retail... :smh:

Does the carbon ever get covered with a plastic protect ? Has anyone ever seen this ?

You sir have had PLENTY of opportunity.
Plenty? Kickz was my one and only REAL opportunity to get these, and my money was low from the holidays so I couldn't take advantage of that. I got priorities man. I'm not trying to whine or complain either, I accept the fact that it was 100% my fault why I don't already have these, or even have them in transit to me.

Just trying to say now that my money's looking right, i'm open to options like $250 on top of possible customs. 

bs. yall saying places have em for 217? where? best i found was kicks for 250 and then thats IF you dont get hit with customs.

Good to see they move quick once shipped. I didn't get any wire transfer email . Also it's not a pending charge, the money has been taken.
Yeah, the money was taken from mine too w/ the authorization, I'm gonna check at close of business today to see if its back, I'll KYP

Can pay $200+ on shoes, but can't even spend an extra $20 over retail... :smh:

$20 over retail? sure, anything more? hell NAH!

im done searching because nothing is coming up for sale anywhere near retail and im not expecting it. I got a member whos been tring to get me a pair for retail but obviously its not that easy. Props to him for trying to help but im not expecting anything since these are pretty much gone.

Can pay $200+ on shoes, but can't even spend an extra $20 over retail...
mean.gif
^This. Maybe he can, but he shouldn't. On either count
roll.gif

Plenty? Kickz was my one and only REAL opportunity to get these, and my money was low from the holidays so I couldn't take advantage of that. I got priorities man. I'm not trying to whine or complain either, I accept the fact that it was 100% my fault why I don't already have these, or even have them in transit to me.

Just trying to say now that my money's looking right, i'm open to options like $250 on top of possible customs. 

Right on, keep up with their site though because there's a possibility that they'll free up pairs that people didn't take or CC cancelled out.

Damn Zyzz... did you even get one pair?

What size you wear brumpton?

size 11 brah

not sure why people are trying to bust my balls about not paying over retail, im not a fool like "others" can i easily afford for pay $300 for a pair? Yes

Will i? Nah, i dont need them that bad. Why waste money when i shouldnt have to. That extra $100 is close to another pair of retros, im straight off that molly dawg

if you wanna pay reseller prices then good for you, i like to keep extra money in my pocket. sue me. Call me cheap but at least im not stupid.

Damn Zyzz... did you even get one pair?

What size you wear brumpton?

size 11 brah

not sure why people are trying to bust my balls about not paying over retail, im not a fool like "others" can i easily afford for pay $300 for a pair? Yes

Will i? Nah, i dont need them that bad. Why waste money when i shouldnt have to. That extra $100 is close to another pair of retros, im straight off that molly dawg

if you wanna pay reseller prices then good for you, i like to keep extra money in my pocket. sue me. Call me cheap but at least im not stupid.

euro sites have had them for 250 or less... thats not reseller prices.

o well he will be ok maybe he can get some red/blk 13s and he prolly only cops in store because the shipping makes it over retail

well a euro site had em less than 250, if you got two pairs

my man dont wanna be a resller and sell an extra pair just to make his cheaper

well a euro site had em less than 250, if you got two pairs

my man dont wanna be a resller and sell an extra pair just to make his cheaper

kickz was 250 for 1 pair and solehaven had them for less than that when you removed the VAT code.

your man aint really putting in any work but periodically posting "NO RESTOCKS :nerd: " like he'd be around when a US restock actually drops.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom